f, marry, or kill?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reece - Marry, It doesn't matter who she's against. $20 million/ pick, and totally hot.whoever - whateverwhoever - whatever

I think it's a trick question. It says Jessica Biel's back, not Jessica Biel.I'd marry Reese, rub my penis on Jessica's back, and kill Sascha.

I think it's a trick question. It says Jessica Biel's back, not Jessica Biel.I'd marry Reese, rub my penis on Jessica's back, and kill Sascha.
well it's just deductive reasoning.I'm not going to fukk or marry a guy so he becomes 'kill' by default.Marrying somebody's back is just weird but i'll find a way to fukk it even if I have to make my own hole.That leaves Reese who is not only good looking but a rich biotch. This was much too easy unless ur gay.
well it's just deductive reasoning.I'm not going to fukk or marry a guy so he becomes 'kill' by default.Marrying somebody's back is just weird but i'll find a way to fukk it even if I have to make my own hole.That leaves Reese who is not only good looking but a rich biotch. This was much too easy unless ur gay.
Is there a price we could entice you with, say $100,000. Just askin !!
It's time for a special "Women of the //HIDEOUT\\" edition of F, Marry or Kill!First up we have Mrs. gkunit20, Jennifer Morrison. Most recently she has starred in the hospital drama, "House".Next up is Mama Champ, Kelly Clarkson.And last but certainly not least. Mrs. HangukMiguk, Lacey Chabert. She was the too cute, underage girl in Lost in Space. Now she is a petite hottie.
K Jennifer- I just don't find her that attractive.F Kelly- She doesn't really do much for me, but I'd like to be able to say I fucked her once.M Lacey- Easy choice for me. She like a mini JLH, which I find amusing cuz she was on Party of 5 with her when she was younger and then played JLH's part in Not Another Teen Movie.
Dont be so suburban
you guys can get bumfukked all you want...pretty sure I wrote "I'm" as in ME.did I emply more people? sure. but last time i checked homosexuality was still a minority.
you guys can get bumfukked all you want...pretty sure I wrote "I'm" as in ME.did I emply more people? sure. but last time i checked homosexuality was still a minority.
You know, the experts say you homophobes are usually the ones that really love to take it in the ass. And especially from black men
You know, the experts say you homophobes are usually the ones that really love to take it in the ass. And especially from black men
They also say that homophobes are least likely to pass 4th grade English. The black men thing is probably true too.