f, marry, or kill?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hootersgirls002.jpg.1 . . ............ . ..................................... . .. . . . . . 2 . . .. .................................. . . ....................... .... . . 3.1- M2- K3- F
This picture is fantastic. Ricker looks like a combo of the happiest man alive and the biggest pervert alive (love yooooou)I am going with the majority here. 1 isnt hot to me at all, I'd gladly poke her in the face with a soldering iron. 2 is a definite marry, and 3 is a definite motorboat
Kirsten Dunst:Kirsten-Dunst-14.jpgKate Bosworth:kbosworth.jpgJamie Presley:jpressly.jpgI gotta kill Jamie, Fuck Kirsten and marry Kate. But its close between marrying Kate or Kirsten.
I'm killing Dunst, never thought she was all that hot, ALL THOUGH that pic did make me think twice.I have to "F" Jamie, she is so slutty hot, and definitely would be best in bed.And marry Kate, she got it goin on. Hot and great personality.
I gotta kill Jamie, Fuck Kirsten and marry Kate. But its close between marrying Kate or Kirsten.
I agree except I would **** Kate and marry Kisrten
Kirsten Dunst:Kirsten-Dunst-14.jpgKate Bosworth:kbosworth.jpgJamie Presley:jpressly.jpgI gotta kill Jamie, Fuck Kirsten and marry Kate. But its close between marrying Kate or Kirsten.
Kill Kirsten, marry Kate, and **** Jamie (she IS my sister)

Inspired by Ladies Night IV:Erica Schoenberg:erica_full.jpgVanessa Rousso:VanessaRussoLOPD1b.jpgJennifer Tilly:042706-1.jpgI think this is a tough one.Marry Erica, seeing as I find her the most attractive, and least ditzy of the three.Kill Vanessa. A tad less hot than Jennifer, and she talks too much.**** Jennifer.

Inspired by Ladies Night IV:Erica Schoenberg:erica_full.jpgVanessa Rousso:VanessaRussoLOPD1b.jpgJennifer Tilly:042706-1.jpgI think this is a tough one.Marry Erica, seeing as I find her the most attractive, and least ditzy of the three.Kill Vanessa. A tad less hot than Jennifer, and she talks too much.**** Jennifer.
F Erica she's hotM Vanessa great laugh and smart!K Jennifer too old!
  • 1 month later...

F, Marry or Kill Inspired by recent events and threads.joannazz9.jpgJoanna Newsomshannonelizabeth1on9.jpgShannon Elizabethbrandiga4.jpgBrandi HawbakerI expect this to be a tough one. (as long as people follow the rules)

f - brandy - because it's been a long time since I've nailed a crazy chick. I'm up for an adventure.m - shannon - I don't think I could get tired of her.k - Joanna - she looks like gollum.

F, Marry or Kill Inspired by recent events and threads.Joanna NewsomShannon ElizabethBrandi HawbakerI expect this to be a tough one. (as long as people follow the rules)
Excellent bump. Easily Kers' best work. Kill Newsom. I don't know who she is but she's annoying me already. Marry Shannon, not closeF Brandi, based on sheer process of elimination. I don't think she's great, and in that picture she looks like Satan, but she is bat shit crazy, which would probably make for a great lay.
F, Marry or Kill Inspired by recent events and threads.
agreed, excellent bumpage.Elizabeth - easy M. she's hot. usually that's not enough, but in her case, she is hot enough that its enough.Brandi - K. she may be better looking than Joanna, but I'd take more pleasure in killing someone stupid and annoying than just someone annoying.Joanna - F. Meh, i'd just buy a hooker and get her to play the harp.
Excellent bump. Easily Kers' best work. Kill Newsom. I don't know who she is but she's annoying me already. Marry Shannon, not closeF Brandi, based on sheer process of elimination. I don't think she's great, and in that picture she looks like Satan, but she is bat shit crazy, which would probably make for a great lay.
Excellent answers. I guess this turning out easier than I thought.Marrying Shannon is pretty much a no-brainer. I figured the sticking point would be the other two. But effing Brandi would be fun, so I guess it's simple math. Still, great thread and I thought it was time to revive it.Edit: I meant to quote all answers so far and the I see Dannyg's answers. I like his line on this one too. F'ing or killing Brandi could be equally enjoyable.

Kill - Shannon Elizabeth, she rubbed me the wrong way when she was on Celebrity poker showdown.F Brandi just because I couldn't be married to a crazy person.Marry Newsom just from the process of elimination. I dont even know who that is.

Kill - Shannon Elizabeth, she rubbed me the wrong way when she was on Celebrity poker showdown.F Brandi just because I couldn't be married to a crazy person.Marry Newsom just from the process of elimination. I dont even know who that is.
You're not a thinker, are you?

Shannon Elizabeth by far the hottest, but dammit she annoyed me on The Circuit and I would kill her.Brandi Hawbaker, huge slut, and I love sluts. So I'd bang her.Joanna Newsom I still can't tell if she's exotic or annoying. But I marry her through default, anyways, she seems to know of some crazy drugs that I haven't experienced.

You're not a thinker, are you?
No I did think about it and there is no way I could spend every day with Shannon. The attitude she had on Celebrity Poker Showdown just pissed me off and thats the exact type of girls I hate that act the way she does. I don't care how hot she is or how many times I have beaten off to American Pie the past five years.