f, marry, or kill?

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nearly retarded....in her underwear!
im quoting myself to reiterate my brillianceness.this is one of the easiest KFM's i've ever been a part of.maggie doesn't completely suck, but given the competition she's an easy K. i saw a movie the other day where she described her last two movies as "very intense, difficult, moving picutres." One of those was Monster House.Kirstein Dunst is one of my top-3 all-time F's. she's just really damn ****able. definitely a slurper and a shrieker.Scarlett is a top-5 M. i actually don't find her unbelievably hot, but she's pretty damn hot, great rack, and surprisingly has actual talent. Good stuff. She's no jennifer connelly, but a top-rank M.Oh man, I would shove it so far in Kirstein that she'd be coughing up blood for a week. she's so F'able that she's probably a top-5 M, just behind Scarlett.
im quoting myself to reiterate my brillianceness.this is one of the easiest KFM's i've ever been a part of.maggie doesn't completely suck, but given the competition she's an easy K. i saw a movie the other day where she described her last two movies as "very intense, difficult, moving picutres." One of those was Monster House.Kirstein Dunst is one of my top-3 all-time F's. she's just really damn ****able. definitely a slurper and a shrieker.Scarlett is a top-5 M. i actually don't find her unbelievably hot, but she's pretty damn hot, great rack, and surprisingly has actual talent. Good stuff. She's no jennifer connelly, but a top-rank M.Oh man, I would shove it so far in Kirstein that she'd be coughing up blood for a week. she's so F'able that she's probably a top-5 M, just behind Scarlett.
See, I'm going the other way with this one, I would say SJ is the only chick I can think of who I don't find 'hot,' but still want to **** more than almost anyone.
bumpMaggie Gyllenhaal:Kirsten Dunst:Scarlett Johansson:
Awesome bump. I gotta go:Marry Maggie. Always had a thing for her.Kill Kirsten.Fuck Scarlett. She is unbelievably hot.