FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

This was really uncalled for Josh.Though I would gladly watch that game again. Even though I'm from Chicago, I HATE the cryin' illini. It was absolute crap they even got past Arizona in the regional final last year. I was rooting very hard for UNC and the ACC last year.BTW, I think I'll watch this years ACC tournament final again.UNC fans........eat it. (couldn't even beat BC)
BC gives UNC a lot of problems. They gave Duke a lot of problems too, that game could have gone either way.Anyone who watched both UNC/Duke games this year will tell you that UNC had the advantage. They match up well against Duke and create all kinds of temp problems for them.So, if you are a Duke fan, I would look at it like this. It is probably the best Duke team in 5 years, and UNC lost their top 7 leading scorers. And Duke was REAL lucky to beat them at Camerson, and got straight up PWNED at the Smith Center.That said, expect Duke to go further in the big dance this year, but next year its all Tarheels baby.Next years team might be as good as last years. We have the top recruiting class in the country, getting the top player at three different positions. Throw in Hansborough in the middle and Terry on the wing, next years team will be a monster.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I need to lighten up....I think I need to get laid! :D:club:
Pick me! Pick me!
3 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: dms26, babyangelJust how it should be!!!I only have two more days at this crappy job!!! YAY!!!Tomorrow night, to celebrate I'm going home to take a nap!!! Yes, life's exciting when you're sick!
Morning Spicey
I want to be coach of this team in the Heads Up Challenge...KDawgComethCustomZimmerpoguemahoneChuckSty
How's the little ones, dale? And no, I don't mean your boys.

The little ones are keeping us busy. I think we're slowly getting into a new routine. It's a big difference between 2 kids and 3, especially when they are all so young.And my wife is doing fine too (I think I read crazyivan ask somewhere).I haven't played poker in about 3 weeks. :club:

The little ones are keeping us busy. I think we're slowly getting into a new routine. It's a big difference between 2 kids and 3, especially when they are all so young.And my wife is doing fine too (I think I read crazyivan ask somewhere).I haven't played poker in about 3 weeks. :club:
Come to Toronto on April 1. I'll save you a seat in the home game.
i am all alone in here.......1 day for kegs and eggs....woohooohey Norm, i finished off my bottle of woodford w/shots..shots of woodford have a good after taste....
Only cause your a hottie, i'll let you get away with it! :) but woodford should be sipped over ice! :)really all bull aside. you enjoy it anyway you like it! it's perfect! it's sooooooooo good! :)
1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)1 Members: AllieOne...is the loneliest number.....Alone again...naturally........Omg..make the cheesy songs stop!Check your PM. LOL. Your fake mad worked well on my oversensitive state of mind. I need to lighten up....I think I need to get laid! :D:club:
I was in the shower when you think you were alone! i was thinking about you! :) took an extra couple of minutes for that shower! :PYou need to get laid? :D NOW your talking sense! how much is it to calgary anyways? let me look! should i bring my pirate captain's hat? hehe!
I decided to come into work today...WHY?????????????????
bad decision! haha! :D
Only cause your a hottie, i'll let you get away with it! :D but woodford should be sipped over ice! :)really all bull aside. you enjoy it anyway you like it! it's perfect! it's sooooooooo good! ;)I was in the shower when you think you were alone! i was thinking about you! :D took an extra couple of minutes for that shower! :PYou need to get laid? :club: NOW your talking sense! how much is it to calgary anyways? let me look! should i bring my pirate captain's hat? hehe!
I enjoyed it w/coke zero....only had about 2 shots left...So we took them...then we did gravity bongs...fun times
I enjoyed it w/coke zero....only had about 2 shots left...So we took them...then we did gravity bongs...fun times
I like you! ;)ok. i'm gonna ask a stupid question. gravity bongs?
I am gonna create the sickest heads up team youz boys have ever seen.does poguemahone still post here regularly?if anyone talks to him, tell him to PM me
read the thread :club: he posts here but he's a west coaster so he usually on afternoons and at night. He also said he's on a bad run and wanted to take a break for a while.
Come live here and you and Dave can go to the boat whenever you'd like. The boat has donks galore.Nightie Night.sidenote: Dave plays mostly on UB.
They send me more Emails ever day to get me to put my money back on their site. I may just take them up on it soon.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I just forgot to put the :D on the end cause i was drunk!I'm not mad! i'm happy! did you read the things i posted on the boat!I have a BOAT again! :)i'm not mad at you or anyone else! :)i'm sorry!
Congrats Normie!!! You deserve it! :D______________________________________Good Morning..Yay a John, Jeff, Norm Sandwich :club:

I hurted. I scoreda goal.good morning everybody. Tournament starts today...WOO HOO!!!!!I tired and hurted and out of shape.Ugh....gonna be a long day. Oh well, work time Anyone wanna give me a full body massage??

I hurted. I scoreda goal.good morning everybody. Tournament starts today...WOO HOO!!!!!I tired and hurted and out of shape.Ugh....gonna be a long day. Oh well, work time Anyone wanna give me a full body massage??
Pick Me!! Pick Me!!
What's all this HU talk about?Some of us refuse to troll general.
Daniel was talking about it last night during the Negreanu Open. He even said something about having me help him head it up, but I think he was just talking outloud. Either way I'm in. Theres a sticky thread in general.