full contact poker fourm challenge

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds pretty cool to me.Is this going to be a draft style or random selection of teams?I don't know of any site that has "Freeroll" SnG's..im sure the host site would want a little something..you know for the effort
i vote Draft stylethat would be sweet. I also Vote Spades to be a captain, and to have my love child.I also vote me to have "arnold palmer ryder cup team privelages" I get to ride around in a cart all day during the event
Sounds pretty cool to me.Is this going to be a draft style or random selection of teams?I don't know of any site that has "Freeroll" SnG's..im sure the host site would want a little something..you know for the effort
i vote Draft stylethat would be sweet. I also Vote Spades to be a captain, and to have my love child.I also vote me to have "arnold palmer ryder cup team privelages" I get to ride around on Ron Mexico's dong all day during the event. You know, the usual.
Alright sir.
i vote Draft stylethat would be sweet. I also Vote Spades to be a captain, and to have my love child.I also vote me to have "arnold palmer ryder cup team privelages" I get to ride around in a cart all day during the event
When does the combine start? I am really going to have to work on my 40 time.....
I would like to play but ISAP (fair early warning) so if nobody picks me for their team could I at least be the trainer or something?  :wink:
Someone needs to give the team a "happy ending" massage.Rhinestone, don't forget your shuttle times, and your vert.

I must have been on the dead page. Count me in. I prefer late nights or weekends. I also suggested having the heats at different times so that the captains could set up their players to fit their schedules.

If anyone doesn't get in this time, don't be discouraged. Hopefully this won't be the only one we do. And, if another one is done, it will be even better because we'll know what we're doing. :club:

I'm inassuming custom's non-post of the proper way to sign up didn't cost me a chance at top 81. just curious, why cut it at 81??Have 200 or however many, just awardmore prizes...