pz going pro, quits his job

im going to be making all my income off of poker starting next week, chyea!!ive decided that i can make more money off of my poker skills than my pizza skills so i quit my job at pizza hut. i was getting $6.50 an hour so i told my boss i was taking out the trash and i just left that spot for good.now im gonna make my living off of online poker. i already know i can make more than $7 an hour online so living expenses wont be a problem. any advic?ewish me luck!!! HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im going to be making all my income off of poker starting next week, chyea!!ive decided that i can make more money off of my poker skills than my pizza skills so i quit my job at pizza hut. i was getting $6.50 an hour so i told my boss i was taking out the trash and i just left that spot for good.now im gonna make my living off of online poker. i already know i can make more than $7 an hour online so living expenses wont be a problem. any advic?ewish me luck!!! HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How do you get a professional poker player off your porch? Pay for the pizza.Patrick
It's real bad on your work record when you just leave a job without reason. Seriously. If you ever have to apply for a security clearance, you'll have to clear that pizza hut fiasco with your agency.
hey Jeremy, i had a reason. i was taking out the trash!!!
:club: This really made me laugh. Last time I was in Vegas a came came into the MGM to play and sat next to me wearing a Pizza Hut shirt and smelled like pizza. I could imagine him sneaking in a few hands between deliveries. He made me hungry.
so i told my boss i was taking out the trash and i just left that spot for good.
At least you didn't lie....you took yourself out.
This made me laugh, thanks needed that.
so i told my boss i was taking out the trash and i just left that spot for good.
well i did lie becuase he thought i was taking the trash out but really i just quit that spot and didnt work there anymore. but i try not to lie to much he just wasnt paying me more than my poker skill were.
well i did lie becuase he thought i was taking the trash out but really i just quit that spot and didnt work there anymore. but i try not to lie to much he just wasnt paying me more than my poker skill were.
You're joking right? Tell me you are joking..if not, well, gl with that!

Does anyone know about the 2 week notice?I can't count how many people leave my organization without notice. Months later, I get a phone call, asking me to help them come back in. I ask if they gave notice. They said no. Where I work, if you do not give notice when you leave, you are automatically ineligible for rehire. This is standard practice at most companies. Now I know you probably have no intentions on going back to Pizza Hut but this is a practice you should learn to break soon.

Does anyone know about the 2 week notice?I can't count how many people leave my organization without notice. Months later, I get a phone call, asking me to help them come back in. I ask if they gave notice. They said no. Where I work, if you do not give notice when you leave, you are automatically ineligible for rehire. This is standard practice at most companies. Now I know you probably have no intentions on going back to Pizza Hut but this is a practice you should learn to break soon.
Agreed never burn bridges!
right over his head huh?