pz going pro, quits his job

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone who likes Pizza Hut :club:
Only a Canadian pizza donk who has never had good pizza could have made a totally ridiculous comment like this about someone actually LIKING pizza hut.<3<3<3
Who in the world would walk the length of a football field for Pizza Hut pizza????????????????????????????
i ride a rocket so that was out of the pic. and if i make them deliver i have a debit card so that won't work either. so it was either walk, go hungry or go to a burger joint and try to jam my burger, frys , and drink in my pockets and ride my ninja back to work. So best option was walk 100 yards to get my pizza.
I had to post here just because i just got back from walking 100 Yards to pick up my pizza hut for lunch at work.
I used to work for Pizza Hut. You don't wanna know.
i ride a rocket so that was out of the pic. and if i make them deliver i have a debit card so that won't work either. so it was either walk, go hungry or go to a burger joint and try to jam my burger, frys , and drink in my pockets and ride my ninja back to work. So best option was walk 100 yards to get my pizza.
They won't take a debit card?Is it like a ghetto debit card that isn't really a credit card? Are you like 15?
Only a Canadian pizza donk who has never had good pizza could have made a totally ridiculous comment like this about someone actually LIKING pizza hut.<3<3<3
LOL, I never said I liked Pizza Hut, get your story straight donkie...... As far as good Pizza, if you ever come to Montreal, I'll take you somewhere you can only dream of if you are a pizza fan.....<3
LOL, I never said I liked Pizza Hut, get your story straight donkie...... As far as good Pizza, if you ever come to Montreal, I'll take you somewhere you can only dream of if you are a pizza fan.....<3
The airport to come to chicago?
They won't take a debit card?Is it like a ghetto debit card that isn't really a credit card? Are you like 15?
LOL no if i have them deliver the dilivery guy cant take my card. i am 23 i have a wells fargo decit card. Do u wanna know the # and pin on the back to confirm it?
LOL Didn't mean to turn this into a bashing thread, just making fun of Pizza Hut.But I use my debit credit card all the time to order pizza or whatever.
Me too.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
LOL no if i have them deliver the dilivery guy cant take my card. i am 23 i have a wells fargo decit card. Do u wanna know the # and pin on the back to confirm it?
Why can't he? Unless he has no hands, I can't see why.
Why can't he? Unless he has no hands, I can't see why.
how would he charge my card he he delivers it to me? i havn't dont done that before. do i just tell them over the phone when i order?
how would he charge my card he he delivers it to me? i havn't dont done that before. do i just tell them over the phone when i order?
They do it over the phone at the time you order. Then you just sign the slip. So you can order from a better pizza place next time and not have to leave or walk.
They do it over the phone at the time you order. Then you just sign the slip. So you can order from a better pizza place next time and not have to leave or walk.
TY for the future advice. I normally go places to eat but my boss is on vacation so i need to stick around for break.
How do you get a professional poker player off your porch? Pay for the pizza.Patrick
I love how Patrick posted this...

Yo Pz,Can you give us an update how everything is going?Maybe some HH's from interesting hands. I tried to scribble some numbers down to see how much I have to play poker if I would play for real 0,5-1 or 1-2 nlh (Thats what my BR (bankrollmanagement for the winz0rz) will allow) Ok so € "x"(annual salary+bonusses) X 1,56 = $"x" ('cause pokersite are in dollars) : average buy-in ->150="x" BI needed per year to at least play somewhat even with a real job.Ok lets say for instance I need 400 BI on average. On a yearly base I will play 225 days 400 : 225= 1.7777 buyin per day devided by 6 hours of play = 0.29 BI per hour. 150 X 0,29 = $44,45, devided by 2 tables = 22,22222 per table is 14,81BB/table/hour. That is helluvalot BB/hour you have to make!!I'm not gonna take that challenge...Jan

No one ever told you not to put your pin on your card?