how old are the fcp members???

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The funny thing is that I been playing poker ever since my 7th grade religion teacher taught me. I been playing for almost half my life.
If he was a religion teacher, and you were in 7th grade, the odds are 3:1 it was strip poker.
i just spilt coke all over my keyboard spademan!!!!But man was it worth it :club:
Missed this thread the first time around. I'm so old when I ran into jfarrell on party and we discussed ages he chastised me for still hanging out here. I'm 51, but at least I'm not the very oldest.And the pecker still works great.
This made it all worth it....still not sure why we bumped it, but, after that, I don't care.

dam.n that's a long threadi was born the 30 dc 1984 i'm 21 and not so young for the forum !

May 16, 1975, so I'm a fresh 30...however, I ______ like a 21 year old.a) lookB) actc) shagd) all of the aboveThat right bitches, it's d!! 8)
4 times a day with the palm sisters for 98 seconds a pop? My condolences. I would think that's one area where experience might be considered an asset.
Please...At that age, it takes 98 seconds just to get it up.(Too bad I'm running only 2.5 years behind that....)
17. turn 18 in 20 days. finally can get a neteller account. legally
Oh, buddy, have fun with that. Since I have no credit at the moment(I'm assuming you dont either), they needed me to verify who I am for reasons unknown to me......still doesnt make any sense, but anyway, I had to go to the social security building twice and wait like a billion hours each time. SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASS. Good luck!
17. turn 18 in 20 days. finally can get a neteller account. legally
Oh, buddy, have fun with that. Since I have no credit at the moment(I'm assuming you dont either), they needed me to verify who I am for reasons unknown to me......still doesnt make any sense, but anyway, I had to go to the social security building twice and wait like a billion hours each time. SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASS. Good luck!
It's because you live in Iowa.