good bye fcp

Good bye, some of you are great, and hope to see you on RGP (SW). I suggest anyone who sick of the bs here, try out . RGP's classic. Way better. But this forum has steadily become a waste of time. No moderators, to many canadians (jk), and too many LONG threads about nothing. Not that flaming is great, but the 10 pages of people getting in the last word is not. Too many times i make one post and have to deffend my POV with 10 more posts, so one doesn't look like an s$$. I'll be back in a month to check and see if the tourists left after the wsop. Thanks pokergolf, for being a nice catalyst in this.Good luck at the tables.Flame away.

I don't know you, but if you think RGP is better you're kidding yourself. Also, just by posting that, I'm about 95% sure you never left the general forum.

BTW FCP does have moderators.
Moderator. Singular. Though, we do need more than one here - especially with JWeb out of the office so much.I have a ton of moderating experience. I nominate me.
Moderator. Singular. Though, we do need more than one here - especially with JWeb out of the office so much.I have a ton of moderating experience. I nominate me.
woudn't admin be considered a moderator?
You are right.
No, he's an admin. I've done both and they're two very different responsibilities. Moderators deal directly with the users. Admins deal more with the website itself first, and only moderate if a moderator is not on.For a forum this large, I suggest at least 3 actual moderators and 2 admins.
No, he's an admin. I've done both and they're two very different responsibilities. Moderators deal directly with the users. Admins deal more with the website itself first, and only moderate if a moderator is not on.For a forum this large, I suggest at least 3 actual moderators and 2 admins.
You are right.
Yes admin is a moderator, and I've even seen Daniel do some house cleaning in the forums before. Lately he's just too busy. But he does have the power to lock threads, delete posts, and ban users if he chooses.
 Admins deal more with the website itself first, and only moderate if a moderator is not on.
I forgot to add:...and only moderate if something must be done immediately and there is no moderator on.
 Admins deal more with the website itself first, and only moderate if a moderator is not on.
I forgot to add:...and only moderate if something must be done immediately and there is no moderator on.
You are right.
Moving to RGP....things must be a lot worse than what I've been seeing. That place is a hole.Now, 2+2, that is an actual site for people who like to discuss poker and not gossip.
agreed about 2+2i wish we did have more meaningfull postsmore about helping each other out instead of criticizingand constructive criticism is rare.

RPG is terrible. If you want good responses about poker the best place to go to 2+2. Sorry, but this is my poker talk site. I just post alot of crap about poker here, not looking to improve my game. I think many people see this site the same way. People looking to improve there game would be better off in 2+2.

Bye!I haven't read any posts in this topic. I'll do that now.EDIT; Well, that was exactly what I expected. I should just never read any goodbye posts again.Also, I can't believe you're complaining about the crap here and now going to RGP. That's like saying, "Man is it hot outside today. I think I'll go sit in the oven for a while."

The drama queen is leaving and taking his wacky brand of pedophile humor over to another forum.LMAO, this is classic. I am also willing to bet anyone on this forum that nutsackonchin will be back, probably responding to this, within the hour, and he will be back tomorrow. I sure will miss you assface. The jokes you made about having sex with my daughter, well, I am sure those few posters who paid attention will miss your terrific sense of humor as well.By the way, this is the 47th time I have seen this mutant pig fart threaten to either leave the forum or to stop responding to threads due to him being sick of it. On the previous 46 occasions, he comes back, with his special brand of tard wit, and then can't leave.

I didn't even read the last line of the original post, but sure am glad to take credit. And for those of you that don't know the history (and I suspect most of you dont care, but I will be brief): Some very nice poster started a thread about playing in the 1500 HE tourney that just finished yesterday at the WSOP. Of course the thread deteriorated into a name calling and flaming war, ironically enough with nutsackonchin smack in the middle. I posted my comments about how that always seems to happen, and that many posters possess the intellect of my three year old. Well, good ole nutsackonface proceeds to post "I get an erection dreaming of stabbing your three year old." Hard as it is to believe, that rather pissed me off, and I decided to flame right back. And now this. Sometimes there is poetic justice in the world. Unforntunately the clown is like a crackwhore, and this forum is dealing crack. He won't leave.

let the man cry like a bi.tch and walk away because we don't have any "meaningful" threads. meanwhile, he starts a meaningless thread about not having meaningful threads and looks like a 4 year old girl for doing it. too bad, so sad, so long.