thank you fcper's by josh a

Hey guys, I just wanted to stop in and say thank you to everyone that rooted for me to win the other day. I have been lurking here for weeks and skimming thru stuff, but never really post. I know that I couldnt have done it without everyones hopes and wishes, and just want all yall to know how much it means to me to know that you guys are in my corner. I have a long way to go this month and look forward to more good results. I truly see good things happening this month and I am off to a good start.Now all we have to do is kick our boy Daniel in the ass and have him focus on tournaments rather than beating up on Barry. Well anyway, thanks again guys. I know that the bulk of the people that root for me are from daniels site and its awesome knowing that you guys are behind me along with my friends and family.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

josh, your success, especially in the last year up to now, has been mind-bogglingly astounding.keep it up, you have huge fans.congrats again.aseem

big fan josh, and congrats.If you check this, did you feel like you had to be overly nice at the final table so that espn couldnt chop anything up and make you look like a villian yet again?

Josh,I was sweating you on pokerpages like a maniac, as I'm sure a ton of other fcp'ers were. Good job and it couldn't have happened to a better guy. I'm a daily reader of your blog since the day you put a notice on here about it, so keep up the adventure. Go take a day and get DN gamblin' on the golf course or something...he needs a pick me up! Congrats and I look forward to you also winning your third bracelet this year!! (i'm predicting)

nice win josh.. i was pulling for you to win that bracelet you coveted so much.. glad it worked out.. i cant wait to watch that final table on espn.. i bet you were sweating a little when chris took the chip lead headsup.. glad to see you pulled through..

Congrats Josh. Try and take home another braclet over the next few weeks. Very well done sir.
NOOOOOOOOOOO! that will KILL my fantasy pool :club: (sw)congrats josh! as for daniel, what size foot you got to kick him with? :D j/k

Congrats Josh !Good news I have ewe on my WSOP fantasy team, bad news is I put you 19th..... :(Continued success to you sir !

You really gotta like this guy.....Most of the time when he comes off as a dick on TV...he is really saying and doing things that ALL OF US have thought of saying or doing....He just let's his emotions get the better of him...hardly a crime.He was incredibly gracious in his PLO win and I for one hope he has a ton of success in this WSOP......besides...you gotta LOVE his game! He is mean....wonderful game Josh...win a few more.... :wink:

Congrats Josh!Amazing run on the final table, and like you say hopefully it will inspire Daniel! Good luck in the rest of your games.

Good showing in the WSOP so far Josh. Thanks for bringing that bracelet down here to the deep South. Wishing you continued success this season and into the future.

Congrats, hope you have continued success this year.I saw you at the Riviera BCA pool tournament talking to Johnny Archer. Wish i would have said hi, you seem like a good guy.Do you know a pool player named Scott Frost by chance?

Congrats Josh, I have to admit i was one of those that thought you were a dick after the wsop last year. But, after reading your blog and realizing the power of editing by ESPN, I found myself rooting for you and reading your blog everyday. So, congrats again and take another one home.