A Confession

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it safe to trust strangers on the internet again?
obv, i just sent my ss number to these guys who told me I won the lottery in their country!
damned if you do, damned if you don't, I guess.
more like I wish I hadn't read this thread to begin withalso I'm pretty sure it was speedz99 who stole everyone's money
One way or another, you are.
This is either a level, a double level, or a triple level.In any case I almost guarantee our combined speculation last month that VB was Rose is what led to this post.
Clay Aiken, would you mind speaking on "riboflavin" for a few moments??
I would simply love to!! It is true that in the setting of a sun, we can see the grim reflection of our own blackened souls staring at us from the unknowable gulf that separates this life from the next. For we are all given a hundred thousand beats of our fragile hearts to live a life that was designed for us, old woman and stillborn child alike. And if you listen closely to your heart, the "thumpity thump" will one day resemble the sound of a chiseled war veteran in a worn out stetson reciting the integers to their inevitable conclusion, and when your time nears its end, just sit back and smile. Take it all in, and if you see a small child in your immediate vicinity, now is not the time to play coy. Grab that child and don't let go. And through the powers of soul osmosis, perhaps you'll find yourself living on in the innocent gaze of a well-mannered albino, knowing that a life of truth and compulsion can only get you so far. What can get you further is the knowledge that though an army of vulchers encircles you, picking at your well groomed hair and challenging you to a singing duel that you've barely prepared for, that this battle is no battle at all. For over the horizon your bluebird friend appears, singing a new song and traveling far quicker than you had ever seen him travel before, for he is but a slight bluebird with what you thought was just barely above average wing strength for a bluebird, and yet here is already, in your loving, effeminate arms. And as he struggles to fly away, you whisper in his ear "When will I see you again" and he sighs with a magical sigh that bluebirds are known for and says "When the love of the universe finally funnels itself into every human heart. Into your human heart." And with that, he darts away, leaving a single feather in his stead, with an inscription that reads "I love you." This I truly and honestly believe!! Wonderful!!
I would simply love to!! It is true that in the setting of a sun, we can see the grim reflection of our own blackened souls staring at us from the unknowable gulf that separates this life from the next. For we are all given a hundred thousand beats of our fragile hearts to live a life that was designed for us, old woman and stillborn child alike. And if you listen closely to your heart, the "thumpity thump" will one day resemble the sound of a chiseled war veteran in a worn out stetson reciting the integers to their inevitable conclusion, and when your time nears its end, just sit back and smile. Take it all in, and if you see a small child in your immediate vicinity, now is not the time to play coy. Grab that child and don't let go. And through the powers of soul osmosis, perhaps you'll find yourself living on in the innocent gaze of a well-mannered albino, knowing that a life of truth and compulsion can only get you so far. What can get you further is the knowledge that though an army of vulchers encircles you, picking at your well groomed hair and challenging you to a singing duel that you've barely prepared for, that this battle is no battle at all. For over the horizon your bluebird friend appears, singing a new song and traveling far quicker than you had ever seen him travel before, for he is but a slight bluebird with what you thought was just barely above average wing strength for a bluebird, and yet here is already, in your loving, effeminate arms. And as he struggles to fly away, you whisper in his ear "When will I see you again" and he sighs with a magical sigh that bluebirds are known for and says "When the love of the universe finally funnels itself into every human heart. Into your human heart." And with that, he darts away, leaving a single feather in his stead, with an inscription that reads "I love you." This I truly and honestly believe!! Wonderful!!
sunnytrio1.jpg
am i the only one who feels like they are getting mega leveled?
No. :club::ts
My 15 minutes of caring has waned.I don't really care if Rose is real or not anymore. The sad fact is that I know women at work who are like this Rose character. What always made me think that she was real was that she did not take responsibility for her actions/ words on the forum (a similar trait that I have seen from my co-workers.) It is hard for me to imagine that a man could actually capture this middle-aged female passive-aggressive personality so well. If so, then you should be a writer or something in the creative arts. If in fact Rose is real and you were able to convince her to play a joke on everyone else, well Rose, there may be hope for you yet.
Rose=Smasharoo?
that's one god damned fine post right there

Entertaining reading Rose and Vb, as there has not been much have lately.Only thing missing is a Jspencer altered HH or BB story of Aces vs. Kings.

I love that I was never buying this account and that YOU VB... were trying to convince me that I was wrong.Now I never thought it wasn't Joey... so well played.
I know! :club:
Oh good. I'm glad it wasn't you. I can go back to knowing Rose=Joey now.
<3. Fourteen more posts and you will be the runaway victor in the next OT tourney.

......and in the end, what they thought was a cleverly executed level, turned out to be nothing more than a grade school caliber prank.*yawn*

However, this......this made it all worthwhile. Clay always wins the internets. And he always will.
However, this......this made it all worthwhile.
You didn't see the pic I posted? source WangSee, it's a dog who stole the postman shoes but they don't even fit!
Clay always wins the internets. And he always will.
Followed closely by Mr Zimmerlin?