A Confession

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ace King? LOL I knew it! :)This discussion was had many months ago, but whenever the jokester behind that account was revealed, it was pretty much agreed that they would win the internets. You sir, win the internets.Mark

What about when "she" met raise, ha! at Niagara...there were pics of that?
this...Also if it was you vbnautilus, thanks a lot for the suicidal pm's you sent me that I freaked out about. I even pm'ed a couple mods about it.I'm calling bullshit.

Unless all the skype people in convos were in on it Im not sure if I buy it.I said a few times without a doubt its a joke account. VB made a pretty good post about her being a real person and I wrote something like well if VB says it I guess I trust it but its still fishy. Pure genius but Im still sceptical.

blunder was not in on it lol,
vb please explain the niagra poker tourney pics with raise haif you can accurately explain this (including the pic with Gavin Smith, and I think Gus Hansen) then I might believe you.

So VB, tell me this.You went out of your way, to spend countless hours on FCP, Facebook, and poker sites, just to see how people would react?You posted pictures of an obese women, knowing full well people would make fun of her weight?You also stalked Troyomac? Sooooooooooooooooo many things don't add up about this.

vb please explain the niagra poker tourney pics with raise haif you can accurately explain this (including the pic with Gavin Smith, and I think Gus Hansen) then I might believe you.
Those are pictures of my Aunt. I said I didn't want to out anyone, so I was kind of waiting for Mark (raise ha) to come on line so he could explain his own part in this, but obviously he was helping me.
Can Bob get the IP addresses for VB and Rose and see if they match? Im not sure if this is possible or what.
They don't match. Like I said in the OP, I always signed on to the rose account through a proxy server.
Those are pictures of my Aunt. I said I didn't want to out anyone, so I was kind of waiting for Mark (raise ha) to come on line so he could explain his own part in this, but obviously he was helping me. They don't match. Like I said in the OP, I always signed on to the rose account through a proxy server.
Yea I'm going to need Raise Ha's explanation. Also, your Aunt loves poker so much that she went to a WPT to get pictures with poker players?Also, you played by yourself and as rcgs in the challenges, or your wife played as rcgs? Also, didn't "rcgs" have a partner in the last challenge? Did your (or your wife's) partner know about this?
They don't match. Like I said in the OP, I always signed on to the rose account through a proxy server.
Theres no mention of this in OP unless I missed something.

All of the IP Addresses that I've checked that the "Rose" account has posted from show as coming from Hamilton including the OP of this thread.Who signed up for the e-mail address that is linked to the "Rose" account ?