who wants to stake me?

Guest Anonymous

Pefect solution for the guy who wants to be staked... The only sacrafice is personal pleasure! Quit the weed and whatever weed money you were going to spend put it in your bankroll instead!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not staking stoners. Look there's a reason why there are drug tests before corporations give you jobs. They are lazy and unreliable, and that stereotype is easily justifiable. Get clean or your not getting my money.
corporations aren't looking for weed. they are looking for drugs that lead employees to steal to support habit/addiction. like umm crack, coke, herion......do you still believe in Reefer Madness too??
uh... hello?? anybody home?? do you think that they don't screen for marijuana? take it from me, they do. all drug screenings include marijuana, both for the reasons the previous poster gave and because of the fact that people who use marijuana are more likely to be using the nastier drugs as well than those who don't. sorry to burst your bubble.

I trust a older stoner who has bankroll management skills and a demonstrable financial history. Marijuana is a potential danger sign but I know plenty of marijuana users who are competant and proficient adults. I'm sorry but I have no proof either way as to this investment.I still haven't seen anything to recommend investing here. I offered a list of info to include to make the deal palatable. Like some numbers. Hello!I speak plainly and truly for the benefit of all readers. Sorry if it doesn't jive with the OP and some others. If you're unhappy with my posts, then explain why my request for some numbers is unreasonable or just give me some numbers. Sheesh! Have you ever seen a prospectus or any financial guide??

i have seen you post and generally respect your skills. i would CONSIDER staking you, stein. what kind of money are we talking about, here? what kind of deal? let me know what kind of deal you had going before and i'll think about if/what i want to offer you...

vaglvr

I'm not staking stoners. Look there's a reason why there are drug tests before corporations give you jobs. They are lazy and unreliable, and that stereotype is easily justifiable. Get clean or your not getting my money.
awww you had to go there and talk about the sticky hsfu.gif

Even if he is a big stoner then it really doesn't matter. I have found that marujana use during games relaxes me and i play quite well. I have won around 5 online $5-20 MT tournies will being stoned out my tree. As long as you do not go overboard (as the same with beers etc) then i feel it can aid you. The boredom factor is reduced to a negative number. Obvioulsy too much of any stimulant will screw you over and your play will suck. Obviously people are affected in different ways. Obvioulsy people have different views. Let the guy live his life how he wants, if you don't agree with it then keep quiet.Jonnyhttp://shadesandbills.blogspot.com

I am a decent 10-20 player and don't want anyone to stake me. I play 2 or 3 times a month and have only 3 losing sessions in the last 14. I was just wondering what are the normal stake %'s? Pro's or otherwise. Just in case I get sick of my 60-70 a week grind.

Let me try and clear a few things up here. I've read this entire post and all of the responses. Most of you asked great questions, and some people gave silly responses that were completely negative. It IS quite common in the poker world for people to get staked, whether you're playing in tournaments, or in cash games. This is very common in higher levels of play. Diabolical actually explained the situation fairly well. Although I wasn't aware that people got staked for 100 no limit hold em games, or for 3-6 games for tha matter.Regardless, I think it's great that some of you have shown interest in helping this guy out. Staking someone can be a lot of fun. Obviously, you need to have a certain amount of trust in that individual, and feel good about the agreement in general. I really don't know Stein at all. I'm not suggesting anything one way or the other. But again, I am most impressed, that some of you actually are considering staking him, or anyone. Good Luck.

I WILL Stak e you swtih MONOPOLY moneyyy !!!
haha, looks like marionsauce finally made it to her alcoholic beverages. Hope you had a fun night and a great morning!! :club:
yep and all white guys have small penises, all black guys steal cars, asians eat there neighbors pets, everyone who lives in a downtown urban area is a crackhead, and welfare is why our economy is so bad right!p.s. your an idiotp.p.s I mean that
The guy that used to stake me wanted to change the percentages and I said no, so now I need someone new to stake me. Please dont flame my thread you censored. Any questions just private message me. I usually play 3/6 limit, 20-50 dollar sngs, .5/1 no limit, and a very good 7 card stud player (probably better then hold em, used to play lots of 10/20 stud hi). I suck at omaha.
No offense man, but if you're so good then why haven't you built up a bankroll of your own? Why do you still need someone to stake you?Just curious, I'm not trying to bash you here.
The guy that used to stake me wanted to change the percentages and I said no, so now I need someone new to stake me. Please dont flame my thread you censored. Any questions just private message me. I usually play 3/6 limit, 20-50 dollar sngs, .5/1 no limit, and a very good 7 card stud player (probably better then hold em, used to play lots of 10/20 stud hi). I suck at omaha.
No offense man, but if you're so good then why haven't you built up a bankroll of your own? Why do you still need someone to stake you?Just curious, I'm not trying to bash you here.
it happens. poker players have expenses. if i could use even 1/4 of my winnings to build a bankroll, i'd be playing at a much higher level than i am. that one needs some financial backing doesn't say anything about his/her game. it might say something about bankroll management, but not skill at the game.
  • 1 year later...
it were 2 yrs ago...lol
note to self: check the dates on posts.bdc, what hours do you play? i'll work out availability based off the pokerstars hours you are available in the next two days.