Just watched 300. I really liked it. I put off watching it sine it came out but I was really surprised.learned more in that 2 hours than I did in 2 years of ancient history in highschool

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think there needs to be a small white truck parked next to the scene of the accident, watching but not participating.

How was the crowd for The Lovely Bones?

That's how I felt when I saw Gangs of New York, followed closely by City of God. DDL is fantastic in Gangs, but the movie didn't do much for me. City Of God though, that's the real thing.     I don

Um, not blasphemy. JN is extremely good in certain kinds of roles, and in his youth at least had more range, but as he's gotten older, he just blatantly doesn't give a fck, and just mail's in ever performance. I can't remember the last JN role that I thought was really well acted, maybe As Good as it Gets? Hoffa? Mars Attacks? The Joker? At any case, it's been 10 years at least. I think his last super excellent performance ( beside the Joker) was probably the Shining? He did do some amazing work in the 70's,
alright not blasphemy to you.....but you know many people would think I was crazy for criticizing the work of the great Jack Nicholson.and yeah, his early work was amazing......but he has been just kind of living off it ever since by really crushing a role every now and then.....he was very good in As Good as it Gets and his overacting schtick worked well in A Few Good Men. I never saw Hoffa I think I might put that on the old Netflix queue.as I have said before, he was the WORST part of The Departed.
i don't get why people keep bashing me cuz i semi-like this one movie. i know people think my posts are useless, but has anybody actually read them in the OTG section of the forum? i go to movies to be entertained for an hour and a half to two hours. if the action sucks but the story or the characters make it interesting, then I am happy for being entertained. watching comic-based movies rarely does it for me (although, sin city was the sh.it), especially when half the movie has cheesy dialogue and just cgi characters interacting. even though the story wasn't 'deep', that doesn't mean that everybody has to hate the movie. just turn on the news these days and you will see what the movie was trying to say-we're all fat and lazy because of particle physics-- does this mean that everybody hates LongLiveYorke?
haha
i don't get why people keep bashing me cuz i semi-like this one movie. i know people think my posts are useless, but has anybody actually read them in the OTG section of the forum? i go to movies to be entertained for an hour and a half to two hours. if the action sucks but the story or the characters make it interesting, then I am happy for being entertained. watching comic-based movies rarely does it for me (although, sin city was the sh.it), especially when half the movie has cheesy dialogue and just cgi characters interacting. even though the story wasn't 'deep', that doesn't mean that everybody has to hate the movie. just turn on the news these days and you will see what the movie was trying to say-we're all fat and lazy because of particle physics-- does this mean that everybody hates LongLiveYorke?
Couldn't have said it better myself...wait...

Just saw Hellboy II, but before that, I watched Lara Croft: Tomb Raider. It wasn't that good. Most of it was just action sequences, which can be good, but I found it kind of boring. Hellboy was good.

I don't get why people keep bashing me cuz I didn't like this one movie. I know people think my posts are useless, but has anybody actually read them in the Entertainment section of the forum. I go to movies to be entertained for an hour and a half to two hours. If the story sucks but the action or the special effects make it interesting, then I am happy for being entertained. Watching animation rarely does it for me (although, Kung Fu Panda was the sh.it), espeially when half the movie has no dialogue and just robots interacting. Even though the story was 'deep', that doesn't mean that everybody has to love the movie. Just turn on the news these days and you will see what the movie was trying to say-we're all fat and lazy because of big corporations-does this mean that everybody loves the news?
easy, big guy. I wasn't bashing on you, I was just disagreeing with your spider man score.
haha
Couldn't have said it better myself...wait...
well, 2 out of 3 getting it is pretty good.
Just watched 300. I really liked it. I put off watching it sine it came out but I was really surprised.learned more in that 2 hours than I did in 2 years of ancient history in highschool
...really?

just watch Fantastic four rise of the silver surfer, was just a waste of time to be honest wasnt good wasnt bad it just was.

I watched Awake, with Jessica Alba, Hayden Christensen, and Terrance Howard. I just saw Dark Night so this movie obviously would not be the best movie I've seen all day, but it was mildly interesting. Jessica Alba had a very hot scene in a bathtub and the movie was only 84 minutes, so it went by pretty quickly.

Watched The Godfather for the first time a couple nights ago, great great movie. This is coming from a guy that isn't super into the gangster movie genre. Up Next: Seven.

Last movie I had yet to see that I've seen was Oldboy. This movie was...interesting to say the least. A completely unexpected plot twist at the end followed by a weird ending that made me feel dirty inside.8/10

Just watched Knocked Up. This is why I never watch movies unless someone recommends it to me. It was so painful
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought so.I got halfway through and fell asleep. It was just so blatantly cut and dry. Everything that happened, I saw a mile away, and it wasn't in a good way. It was just pathetically wrote. I expected it to be as good as Superbad, but it was horrible.