King Of Off Topic

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this thread shows how little you know. i only had to click once for easier viewing.i agree with 98%. if anyone is offended by this, you're the one i'm talking about.also hollywoodafd vs. kaveros in

I'm comfortable with my decision.

I'm sure you are.

I checked all 16 boxes, then voted. It worked.Polls are pointless since the people most likely to be awful posters are also most likely to have lots of joke accounts.
30 people voted and all but 1 race has 30 votes (and it only has 29). If you picked all the boxes, someone must've gone all Brewster and voted none of the above.As for the joke account thing, I think we will all agree that SA21 wins this bracket if voting was the pure driver for deciding the victor.
I checked all 16 boxes, then voted. It worked.Polls are pointless since the people most likely to be awful posters are also most likely to have lots of joke accounts.
Next time we'll have the Il Duce of off topic and let you decide the winners.
As for the joke account thing, I think we will all agree that SA21 wins this bracket if voting was the pure driver for deciding the victor.
i havent been joke accounting in years now. i think it's time to re label me as a super cool guy with only one account.

New poll is up.Results from West Division:JubilantLankyLad [ 24 ]beans-n-icewater [ 12 ] SAM_Hard8 [ 12 ]CaneBrain [ 26 ] dna4ever [ 21 ]mk [ 17 ] Suited_Up [ 11 ]SBriand [ 25 ] pezeveng [ 6 ]qyayqi [ 31 ] LongLiveYorke [ 33 ]dapokerbum [ 3 ] brvheart [ 23 ]bleacherbum3 [ 15 ] hblask [ 26 ]nutzbuster [ 10 ]

New poll is up.Results from West Division: brvheart [ 23 ]bleacherbum3 [ 15 ]
Damn. I had to work today and didn't even get to vote for myself.At least it wasn't a blowout. I knew traveling out west was gonna hurt me........

i think i can edge out lly in round 2. i just need a little luck, and your vote. don't be dazzled by his being the particles guy-- it was mr reynolds that explained most of that stuff for us. lly is just a freakin' particles tourist.

The extra traffic generated by KOOT '10 just crashed FCP completely.
yeah and it consequently ruined my friday night. had to take a muscle relaxer and go to sleep instead. so maybe it didn't "ruin it" so much as it "made it disappear," but still, it was something.
i'm not sure which is more impressive, the fact that i made it into this thing as high as a 10 seed, or that i'm actually receiving a few votes
Don't worry, seeding is random, so it's definitely the fact that you got some votes.
i'm not sure which is more impressive, the fact that i made it into this thing as high as a 10 seed, or that i'm actually receiving a few votes
4241993949_fb1c31635c.jpg