King Of Off Topic

4 Members: timwakefield, navybuttons, JubilantLankyLad, loogieOooo there's another omission. Navybuttons and DirtyDutch inexplicably left off the ballot. Unless one of them is somebody else on there.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this thread shows how little you know. i only had to click once for easier viewing.i agree with 98%. if anyone is offended by this, you're the one i'm talking about.also hollywoodafd vs. kaveros in

I'm comfortable with my decision.

I'm sure you are.

It's based on entertainment value + informational value + effort + sexiness.
I thought I was a first-round goner for sure until reading this. It's on, Scram!
A couple of big upsets there! Imagine if speedz shocked the world and made the finals!
Yeah, once he got past SJ (which is debatable given all the studying he's been doing) he's pretty much got a straight shot.
what a sick first round match up. god damn it.
Yeah, you drew another tough road. Assuming you were to keep winning, your path could look something like: run, vbnautilus, LG, Shake.On one hand, good luck. On the other hand, it would be the greatest run to the Final Four this forum has ever seen!
My Ones To Watch! in the first round are Scram vs Loogie and runthemover vs BigD. My Tough Draw pick for the first round is JLL vs Beans.
I don't think BigD is a contender in that situation whatsoever, no contest between him and runt.Scram vs loogie is tougher but it's not too tough for me, I vote loogie.Me vs VB is really tough, but anyone who says VB is going to get 3 snaps and a headroll from me, so be careful.Oh and JLL > beans easily. Beans isn't around much anymore anyway, and JLL has brought it lately.

Update: based on just 1 alias (DavidSklansky = dd)Navy posted regularly in September, but not since then. Well, and he popped in a minute ago. Sklansky has blocked his posts?? EDIT: working now. But you can see on his profile he's been posting in December. I think he should definitely get a spot.

Update: based on just 1 alias (DavidSklansky = dd)Navy posted regularly in September, but not since then. Well, and he popped in a minute ago. Sklansky has blocked his posts?? But you can see on his profile he's been posting in December. I think he should definitely get a spot.
Thanks, but the whole decide-who-makes-the-field part of the game is over now.
Oh and JLL > beans easily. Beans isn't around much anymore anyway, and JLL has brought it lately.
I guess I should add that to my first round Ones To Watch! I thought Beans was a mortal lock for the quarterfinals against just about anybody, and the joke where JLL gets slighted by the forum would be continued. LG vs VB and LLY vs Q are some exciting potential Ones To Watch!
Yeah, you drew another tough road. Assuming you were to keep winning, your path could look something like: run, vbnautilus, LG, Shake.On one hand, good luck. On the other hand, it would be the greatest run to the Final Four this forum has ever seen!
HermEdwards.jpg

Loogie and I in the first round was required to prevent 'inevitable outcome' boredom. Amongst this type of audience, he rates favorite. If we weigh posts on a word-for-word quality percentage basis, he's an enormous favorite.

I don't think BigD is a contender in that situation whatsoever, no contest between him and runt.
See I disagree with this for a few reasons that might need to looked into for validity.I like runt but other than the playoff pool I haven't seen him post much lately. My question would be if this is for the past year or overall? Is it limited to OT General? I have been reading a lot of posts from BigD in Football and Entertainment and think at this time he has a big edge over runt. If we go overall history I still think it is quite close and BigD is still a strong contender and I would admittedly have a hard time deciding.