King Of Off Topic

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this thread shows how little you know. i only had to click once for easier viewing.i agree with 98%. if anyone is offended by this, you're the one i'm talking about.also hollywoodafd vs. kaveros in

I'm comfortable with my decision.

I'm sure you are.

Not sure how I was even seeded in this thing.Nearly all of the posts I recall making here in the past year or more were me spitting vicious, and with little attempt at teh clever, at religious people in the religion section.Regardless, even my shit is flecked with gold. So I am not that surprised. Though I really need to have my stool checked out, because it's fucking weird that there is gold in it.

so who are these three assholes that got something against the ShakeZuma?

Which way were you going to vote?
SuperJon
haha
Hank is running away with it!hank213 [ 11 ]Quacktastic [ 5 ]Edit: 14 - 5! Quack needs a time out!
I'm pretty surprised. I stared at that one for a good minute before I finally cast my vote.
It's especially unfair considering I'm taking down LadyGrey's doability bracket this year.
oh apparently you haven't been informed that I've been growing my hair out again. sorry bout your luck there joke raper.
YOU CAN ALL GO TO HELL EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU
I voted for you. rednecks need to stick together.

4 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)3 Members: tramadol, Balloon guy, Quacktastichaha, fuck yeah.

did you abstain or are we doing the vote for each other thing?edit: oh. leaving without saying anything huh? now I'm totally voting for you. this'll be like that Ray Romano movie except with a hot chickedit2: still up by "a deuce" as would be said on one of those sporty shows bdiddy loves so much

wait, you're going counter clockwise with the voting here? I was all worried I missed the north division. got a hank vs. quack matchup I'm really highly anticipating. neither of them are really contenders for the title, but the bastards are just so evenly matched... it's gonna be a nail biter.plus I wanna vote for myself.
i would've rated me as the dog in this race, still voted for myself though. DARKHORSE VICTORY!
Hank is running away with it!hank213 [ 11 ]Quacktastic [ 5 ]Edit: 14 - 5! Quack needs a time out!
everyone knows hankocrats vote early, it's still anybody's race.
I don't think enough people know who Quack is.
that means my purchase of all the available ad time is paying off.
I have no idea who quacktastic is.
SEE!
I think people would be shocked at how many of the people in this contest i have no opinion of what so ever because I have no idea who they specifically are or can think of a single post they've made.
I appreciate your support, you large-domed freak.
so who are these three assholes that got something against the ShakeZuma?hahaI'm pretty surprised. I stared at that one for a good minute before I finally cast my vote. oh apparently you haven't been informed that I've been growing my hair out again. sorry bout your luck there joke raper.I voted for you. rednecks need to stick together.
love you too.
did you abstain or are we doing the vote for each other thing?edit: oh. leaving without saying anything huh? now I'm totally voting for you. this'll be like that Ray Romano movie except with a hot chickedit2: still up by "a deuce" as would be said on one of those sporty shows bdiddy loves so much
I voted for myself, fish.
I voted for myself, fish.
Big D McGee!!!!!!Btw, how do you guys pronounce that last name? Much (a post or three) has been made of the run the mover/runt hemo r/jano way tunj/teddy westside situation but I've never heard anything about this McGee thing.Is it G or guy (like guy lafleur)? Is it mc as in mcdonalds or muh as in much? I personally go with the muh-guy
Big D McGee!!!!!!Btw, how do you guys pronounce that last name? Much (a post or three) has been made of the run the mover/runt hemo r/jano way tunj/teddy westside situation but I've never heard anything about this McGee thing.Is it G or guy (like guy lafleur)? Is it mc as in mcdonalds or muh as in much? I personally go with the muh-guy
Feeling good is enough for me and BigDMcGee imo
love you too.
oooh, uhhh, this is awkward.
Hmm, "doability". It took me a while to figure out what that meant. You're right though, you're totally taking it down.
god damn it, you haven't seen my hair yet!