King Of Off Topic

I don't think BigD is a contender in that situation whatsoever, no contest between him and runt.
Well, fuck you too, cunt. I'd have more of a chance if this is restricted to, just you know. Off topic forums. And not. You know. Gen Poker, daniel's blog. Or other forums.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this thread shows how little you know. i only had to click once for easier viewing.i agree with 98%. if anyone is offended by this, you're the one i'm talking about.also hollywoodafd vs. kaveros in

I'm comfortable with my decision.

I'm sure you are.

How does the Hockey Forum fit into this..Its Off Topic..Or are we now mainstream that WE ARE FCP and everything else is Off topic?Something for you dudes and dudettes to ponder..Peace out.

See I disagree with this for a few reasons that might need to looked into for validity.I like runt but other than the playoff pool I haven't seen him post much lately. My question would be if this is for the past year or overall? Is it limited to OT General? I have been reading a lot of posts from BigD in Football and Entertainment and think at this time he has a big edge over runt. If we go overall history I still think it is quite close and BigD is still a strong contender and I would admittedly have a hard time deciding.
Plus in hat size BigD is like..packing you know
Well, fuck you too, cunt. I'd have more of a chance if this is restricted to, just you know. Off topic forums. And not. You know. Gen Poker, daniel's blog. Or other forums.
Haha. I guess I have beef with you, but also I haven't seen you in OT much (and haven't noticed you in Ent). I don't read the sports forums or whatever else. This is "King of Off Topic" not "King of the Football Forum". Sorry, bro.
he's constantly amusing?
Oh hells yeah he is. I ought to know, he amused me for 9 hours straight one time last year. That's not even a euphemism. Did you know he once played Tevye in a production of Fiddler on the Roof? It's true. That alone makes him King of OT material.
Haha. I guess I have beef with you, but also I haven't seen you in OT much (and haven't noticed you in Ent). I don't read the sports forums or whatever else. This is "King of Off Topic" not "King of the Football Forum". Sorry, bro.
You have beef with me? Really? And last I checked the football forum was under the heading "off topic forums". But you're right about one thing, this is the king of off topic, and I think your stance of runt over me, and it's not even close, is highly influenced by non off topic content.
he's constantly amusing?
Yes. Objectively, he is (consistently, not constantly). Granted, it's in a "jingle something shiny in front of the retards to make them chortle" kind of way, but there was no question that if he and I weren't paired at the beginning, we would be paired at the end.
Oh hells yeah he is. I ought to know, he amused me for 9 hours straight one time last year. That's not even a euphemism. Did you know he once played Tevye in a production of Fiddler on the Roof? It's true. That alone makes him King of OT material.
Well, that's enough to lift him to victory, if he was against chrozzo, certainly.
Granted, it's in a "jingle something shiny in front of the retards to make them chortle" kind of way, but there was no question that if he and I weren't paired at the beginning, we would be paired at the end.
That's funny, but I think there's still some question.
oh yeah, well i had sex with your wife.
That explains all the crying.
You have beef with me? Really? And last I checked the football forum was under the heading "off topic forums". But you're right about one thing, this is the king of off topic, and I think your stance of runt over me, and it's not even close, is highly influenced by non off topic content.
That's one hell of a bad beat if so.
Yes. Objectively, he is (consistently, not constantly). Granted, it's in a "jingle something shiny in front of the retards to make them chortle" kind of way, but there was no question that if he and I weren't paired at the beginning, we would be paired at the end.
I thought about making it so that you, tb, and tim would end up in the final four. with voldy, of course.
Yes. Objectively, he is. Granted, it's in a "jingle something shiny in front of the retards to make them chortle" kind of way, but there was no question that if he and I weren't paired at the beginning, we would be paired at the end.
Yeah, I think you're vastly overrating his potential to win this. I think ( and your own, probably). He'll get past spade because spade has been so infrequent, but there's no chance he gets past wang. You either.

So OT general only? That makes it doubly hard because both runt and BigD post here but runt posts more at the hockey forum and I see a lot of football posts from BigD and they both post often in the entertainment forum. Still think it is a very close match where neither one would be a surprise winner.

Balloon guy is probably the last guy SA21 wants to lose to.
He's used to it by now
Neither navybuttons nor Dutch really post here anymore, do they?
I swear I see Navy observing more than any other poster....What's up Dustin?
So OT general only? That makes it doubly hard because both runt and BigD post here but runt posts more at the hockey forum and I see a lot of football posts from BigD and they both post often in the entertainment forum. Still think it is a very close match where neither one would be a surprise winner.
I look at it as all of off-topic except the hockey forum because I can't keep up with everything that goes on in there.
My broad appeal is what makes me so polarizing for BigD.
You're Hendrix, I'm Shawn Lane; this is a "Name The Greatest Guitarist" contest, polling 100 random people walking out of a Michael Bolton concert.
I look at it as all of off-topic except the hockey forum because I can't keep up with everything that goes on in there.
Because its the best forum in FCP..The rest is the kiddie table.