King Of Off Topic

Hmm, I will need to see pictures of this aforementioned hair to make an informed judgement.
Women don't get to call the shots around here.Also: Napa, you got my vote brother. You can pull this out, you just have to believe.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this thread shows how little you know. i only had to click once for easier viewing.i agree with 98%. if anyone is offended by this, you're the one i'm talking about.also hollywoodafd vs. kaveros in

I'm comfortable with my decision.

I'm sure you are.

North Division results:Nikki_N [ 23 ] timwakefield [ 30 ] Canuckistan [ 4 ] ShakeZuma [ 49 ] El Guapo [ 36 ] FCP Bob [ 17 ] hank213 [ 30 ] Quacktastic [ 22 ] GeneralGeeWhiz [ 23 ] rocksquid [ 27 ] LadyGrey [ 39 ] sandwedge [ 15 ] Napa_Don [ 16 ] vbnautilus [ 36 ] runthemover [ 26 ] BigDMcGee [ 25 ] Round 2 Match-Ups:a1r9fq.png

LadyGrey [ 39 ] sandwedge [ 15 ]
I would like to thank everyone who voted for me, and to extend my commiserations and a sporting handshake to sandwedge for being such a worthy competitor.p.s. "sporting handshake" is not a euphemism.

The first of the round two polls is up.The Q / Yorke match-up promises to be a good one. Will Q unleash a lolcat summary to propel him to victory or will he try to get by without it, saving it for a possible regional championship game?Both dna and Cane won their first round games by slim margins; can they build on this and move onto the sweet 16?Plus, brvheart vs. hblask.

runthemover [ 26 ]BigDMcGee [ 25 ]
What the hell is wrong with you people?I have no problem at all with Run. He is a good poster. But McGee is on some next level shit. Jesus fucking kids. I mean, have 26 people never actually read his posts? Remember that thread where Hollywood tried to out his identity? Remember cocksucking Krablar? You could say my position is biased here, as McGee and I are close, but the reason for this isn't that he is a good person, lives next door, or has a pool. It's because he is among top 5 posters in the history of this site. I just can't fathom the button-mashing mediocrity-boner that makes you cast that vote like that. I'll bet all 26 of you were furious over Belichick's 4th and 2 call last season. No offense, Run. It's nothing against you. There is almost no one whose >McGee nomination here wouldn't stun me, though.
What the hell is wrong with you people?
Without him losing though, you wouldn't have made this post... so I'm guessing BigD is ok with that outcome.
What the hell is wrong with you people?I have no problem at all with Run. He is a good poster. But McGee is on some next level shit. Jesus fucking kids. I mean, have 26 people never actually read his posts? Remember that thread where Hollywood tried to out his identity? Remember cocksucking Krablar? You could say my position is biased here, as McGee and I are close, but the reason for this isn't that he is a good person, lives next door, or has a pool. It's because he is among top 5 posters in the history of this site. I just can't fathom the button-mashing mediocrity-boner that makes you cast that vote like that. I'll bet all 26 of you were furious over Belichick's 4th and 2 call last season. No offense, Run. It's nothing against you. There is almost no one whose >McGee nomination here wouldn't stun me, though.
I appreciate your kind words dutch. You could pretty much fill in "Scram" for "McGee" and "Loogie" for " run" and I would have felt that way about that race.
I have no problem at all with Run. He is a good poster. But McGee is on some next level shit. Jesus fucking kids. I mean, have 26 people never actually read his posts? Remember that thread where Hollywood tried to out his identity? Remember cocksucking Krablar?
I thought, this being an annual type contest, that we are judging based on recent activity rather than all-time activity. For instance, a lot of people said they wouldn't be voting for Beans because he has been absent lately. If it were an all-time thing we might have included other posters who aren't around any more, like last year's winner RodReynolds. What I'm saying is, Krablar and Hollywood are ancient history. What has he done for me lately?
I have no problem at all with Run. He is a good poster. But McGee is on some next level shit. Jesus fucking kids. I mean, have 26 people never actually read his posts? Remember that thread where Hollywood tried to out his identity? Remember cocksucking Krablar?
Run's posts aren't just next level, they're like those hidden Mario Bros. levels where you have to break the hidden bricks and do a duck/jump/slide move to find it. That's run's level.
I thought, this being an annual type contest, that we are judging based on recent activity rather than all-time activity. For instance, a lot of people said they wouldn't be voting for Beans because he has been absent lately. If it were an all-time thing we might have included other posters who aren't around any more, like last year's winner RodReynolds. What I'm saying is, Krablar and Hollywood are ancient history. What has he done for me lately?
What have I done lately? What have I done LATELY?!?!021008_jayz_400x400.jpgand I mean that in the fully brittish way.