King Of Off Topic

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this thread shows how little you know. i only had to click once for easier viewing.i agree with 98%. if anyone is offended by this, you're the one i'm talking about.also hollywoodafd vs. kaveros in

I'm comfortable with my decision.

I'm sure you are.

I guess we just brought up India more often than before.
Ha.
kooty.png
I think Scram is going to win it all just for filling out the bracket like this. Did you use text boxes in paint or something? Plus, it's probably 90% how I would've done it anyway. (The match-ups, not the text boxes.)
Beans is more like the absentee landlord of off topic.
Apt description. He inspired a contest at the beginning of 2010; that's worth something.Hmm, I think the person who came up with and ran that contest should get some points too. Too bad he doesn't post anymore. Yep, too bad.

Sadly, I was thinking about this in the shower this morning. I really think Strat should get more attention. This past year he has been gold in the sick thread. Speedz is consistent and all but I don't know, Strat, especially during his depression, was awesome.

Seriously, though. That Left Division is positively awful.
Yeah, I was pretty excited about that. How else could I sneak my way into the Final Four?
And, for the first year, I'd have to go VB...you're both solid, but, and I'm sure you can agree with this, he really seems to have you in terms of volume this year.
That is some bullshit. Have you forgotten who brought you the tomato cup this year? How else are you going to keep your 4 parts ketchup-2 parts mayo-1 part mustard speedz-sauce separate from your freedom fries?Also: I won the Beans Protege competition this year.
That is some bullshit. Have you forgotten who brought you the tomato cup this year? How else are you going to keep your 4 parts ketchup-2 parts mayo-1 part mustard speedz-sauce separate from your freedom fries?
Wow...you remember the recipe. I've changed my mind, you certainly beat that grungy mop-owner.
Oh look, there's a poll at the top of the page now!
I checked all 16 boxes, then voted. It worked.Polls are pointless since the people most likely to be awful posters are also most likely to have lots of joke accounts.
I don't get how Voldy is getting so far in projected brackets. Am I missing his posts that don't just say "LOL" and " :club:"
Just goes to show how weak the SW Division is. Lets face it. The left bracket has guys going deep who would be first round culls had they been seeded in the Southeast.
From lurking the sick thread this year, strat wins the whole thing easily for me.I don't get how Voldy is getting so far in projected brackets. Am I missing his posts that don't just say "LOL" and " :club:"FTR, I enjoy his posts elsewhere where he can speak more freely just not for king of off topic.
Obv I hold my tongue a bit more on this board nowadays.Private forums-I may say a bit more there, as stated.Still love ya Slappy, although I woulda nailed your hot roommate.
What you talkin' 'bout, Jelly?
I don't like it when I don't know what people are talking about.
When do we vote on the other branches?
I think the networks are ready to call all the races except the mk/dna one. Maybe that one can stay up while the South division games start.