Lhe Challenge(?) Thread

That is about the most sig-worthy post I've ever seen.I'm on car accident/insurance claim/still at parents' house tilt today. But I'm back on the grind.
eeew, everything ok?
  • Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, Dink. Sounds like an actual shit day, as opposed to the seemingly shitty poker-related days I complain about.Also, I dropped down a limit for (paranoid) bankroll reasons. My trip to the minors lasted 1,200 hands, +270BB and about a session and a half.

Sorry, Dink. Sounds like an actual shit day, as opposed to the seemingly shitty poker-related days I complain about.Also, I dropped down a limit for (paranoid) bankroll reasons. My trip to the minors lasted 1,200 hands, +270BB and about a session and a half.
Well I played a donkament (Nightly 70k Guaranteed) and went pretty deep....actually right near the bubble and ran AA into 99.

Yeah I'm fine. I've just got a bunch of hassle shit to deal with before I can come back out to Buffalo. I don't want to wait for my car to get fixed (It's a piece of shit and I hope they total it.), so I'll probably just buy a semi-cheap one to hold me over till I buy a nice one, and give it to my girlfriend when I'm done. Until then, I'll be sleeping in a room full of my nephew's toys and shit with a Matchbox car race track painted on the ground. It's gonna be bad-ass.

Yeah I'm fine. I've just got a bunch of hassle shit to deal with before I can come back out to Buffalo. I don't want to wait for my car to get fixed (It's a piece of shit and I hope they total it.), so I'll probably just buy a semi-cheap one to hold me over till I buy a nice one, and give it to my girlfriend when I'm done. Until then, I'll be sleeping in a room full of my nephew's toys and shit with a Matchbox car race track painted on the ground. It's gonna be bad-ass.
i saw a hot wheels race set during my black friday adventures and was this close to buying it. for myself. it had a wicked jump.
http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=298942updated. it was previously not updated. i was protesting the edited posts. now i am not.
Most of the edited posts generally deal with personal stats/ranges in particular spots. In general, they aren't helpful strat posts or anything of use to most people. They just reveal too much about our personal games for us to comfortably display them for our opponents to find. If you ever want to know what an edited post says, just PM me and if I know, I'll give you whatever information I can.

brag: my 200 dollar ps3 comes in the mail todaybeat: i'm out of weedvariance: i'm stuck far more than the non-contest-winning price of a ps3 in the last 2 days.lol?

Villain is 60/15/0.7 in 30 hands. Semi-interesting spot. This is a fold here, right? Call down vs an aggressive opponent?PokerStars Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comPreflop: Hero is BB with :D, :5c1 fold, MP calls, 2 folds, SB calls, Hero checksFlop: (3 SB) :D, :4h, :ts(3 players)SB bets, Hero raises, 1 fold, SB callsTurn: (3.5 BB) :club:(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets, SB raises, Hero...