Lhe Challenge(?) Thread

Who the fuck is in the mood to cook the day after fucking Thanksgiving?My girlfriend will be lucky to come out of this day with all of her limbs intact.Also, her parents wireless sucks. So I can't even play poker.Fuck holidays imo.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the fuck is in the mood to cook the day after fucking Thanksgiving?My girlfriend will be lucky to come out of this day with all of her limbs intact.Also, her parents wireless sucks. So I can't even play poker.Fuck holidays imo.
Enjoy Williams Sonoma imo
probably good days to try to put in that kind of volume. good luck.
Thanks.I'm running pretty decent, too. I played a 300-hand leg, with tilt blockers. It was a really volatile-seeming session, and when I started to close it out, I really wasn't sure if I was up 50BB or down 50BB. Up almost exactly 50. I think I'll go for a night-time inner-city jog, take a shit, and pound it again.

i'm sorry i haven't been able to finish my match with flushgarden. i'm going to be way too busy in the next few days and feel terrible about the whole matter.i'd much much much more prefer to concede the match than to continue it. it would be a huge favor to me.istockphoto_3911787_white_king_resigned.jpgi await my new avatar and sig.tytyty. and very very gg to flushgarden.

i'm sorry i haven't been able to finish my match with flushgarden. i'm going to be way too busy in the next few days and feel terrible about the whole matter.i'd much much much more prefer to concede the match than to continue it. it would be a huge favor to me.istockphoto_3911787_white_king_resigned.jpgi await my new avatar and sig.tytyty. and very very gg to flushgarden.
I'm a little disappointed but I definitely understand your situation. It wouldn't be good for either of us if you managed to make a comeback and we played for another 3 hours. Definitely the upset of the tournament so far, even if I didn't actually beat him.

That picture is pretty ****ing adorable.I hit my fpp goal in closer to 3,000 hands.I think I was a little tilty (30 hands, tops; I really haven't been that effected) for a while, but maintain that I've been playing my best poker to date all month long. Things just haven't worked out this month. 9200 hands. 3 -200BB sessions, 5 -100BB session, and a total profit of -66BB. I hate poker.

I haven't played very much the last two weeks and when I have I've been running on the bad side so I did what any self respecting degenerate poker player does and jumped into a 50/100 game when most of my play is 10/20 and some 25/50.Here's my feel good hand of the day.TEXAS_HOLDEM, FIXED_LIMIT, P4-82322929-542 played at "Karonga" for USD RM from 2008-11-29 18:28 until 2008-11-29 18:29 Seat 1: Toews ($5,084.50 in chips) Seat 3: Renaud123 ($8,896 in chips) Seat 4: Mysthica ($1,217 in chips) ANTES/BLINDSToews posts small blind ($25), Renaud123 posts big blind ($50).PRE-FLOPMysthica bets $100, Toews bets $125, Renaud123 calls $100, Mysthica calls $50.FLOP [board cards: TD,JS,9C ]Toews bets $50, Renaud123 bets $100, Mysthica calls $100, Toews calls $50.TURN [board cards: TD,JS,9C,QC ]Toews bets $100, Renaud123 calls $100, Mysthica calls $100.RIVER [board cards: TD,JS,9C,QC,3S ]Toews bets $100, Renaud123 calls $100, Mysthica calls $100.SHOWDOWNToews shows [ AC,KS ]Renaud123 mucks cards [ KD,5D ]Mysthica mucks cards [ KC,7H ]Toews wins $1,348. SUMMARYDealer: MysthicaPot: $1,350, (including rake: $2)Toews, bets $450, collects $1,348, net $898Renaud123, loses $450Mysthica, loses $450

I haven't played very much the last two weeks and when I have I've been running on the bad side so I did what any self respecting degenerate poker player does and jumped into a 50/100 game when most of my play is 10/20 and some 25/50.Here's my feel good hand of the day.TEXAS_HOLDEM, FIXED_LIMIT, P4-82322929-542 played at "Karonga" for USD RM from 2008-11-29 18:28 until 2008-11-29 18:29 Seat 1: Toews ($5,084.50 in chips) Seat 3: Renaud123 ($8,896 in chips) Seat 4: Mysthica ($1,217 in chips) ANTES/BLINDSToews posts small blind ($25), Renaud123 posts big blind ($50).PRE-FLOPMysthica bets $100, Toews bets $125, Renaud123 calls $100, Mysthica calls $50.FLOP [board cards: TD,JS,9C ]Toews bets $50, Renaud123 bets $100, Mysthica calls $100, Toews calls $50.TURN [board cards: TD,JS,9C,QC ]Toews bets $100, Renaud123 calls $100, Mysthica calls $100.RIVER [board cards: TD,JS,9C,QC,3S ]Toews bets $100, Renaud123 calls $100, Mysthica calls $100.SHOWDOWNToews shows [ AC,KS ]Renaud123 mucks cards [ KD,5D ]Mysthica mucks cards [ KC,7H ]Toews wins $1,348. SUMMARYDealer: MysthicaPot: $1,350, (including rake: $2)Toews, bets $450, collects $1,348, net $898Renaud123, loses $450Mysthica, loses $450
Nh Bob. Just fyi Renaud is a very good player. He used to play a lot on Stars and sometimes puts vids up on Stoxpoker.com. Unless the other guy sucks, a 3 handed game with Renaud is probably not a very good game.For the record, I'm not questioning Bob's game selection here. Just giving some information he may not have.
Nh Bob. Just fyi Renaud is a very good player. He used to play a lot on Stars and sometimes puts vids up on Stoxpoker.com. Unless the other guy sucks, a 3 handed game with Renaud is probably not a very good game.For the record, I'm not questioning Bob's game selection here. Just giving some information he may not have.
I started playing with Renaud about 8 years ago at Planet Poker. The game varied from 3 to 5 handed and I played a bit of heads up as well. With 3 or less players I was a large winner. 4 and 5 handed I didn't do so well and booked a small win overall of about $600.Disclaimer: $600 isn't small but at short handed 50/100 it isn't very large.
I started playing with Renaud about 8 years ago at Planet Poker. The game varied from 3 to 5 handed and I played a bit of heads up as well. With 3 or less players I was a large winner. 4 and 5 handed I didn't do so well and booked a small win overall of about $600.Disclaimer: $600 isn't small but at short handed 50/100 it isn't very large.
Ok just checking. In that case, I'm sure you know quite a bit more about his game than I do. Is he as good as his reputation in your opinion?
Ok just checking. In that case, I'm sure you know quite a bit more about his game than I do. Is he as good as his reputation in your opinion?
I have no clue what his reputation is but he plays well. I won't be passing up games because he's in them however and I'm sure he doesn't avoid games with me either.

as expected, the holiday ruined my hot streak. i was super tired after a long drive back, so i only got in 500 hands or so, but they went pretty ugly for some soft as hell tables and i lost 40 bucks. but i did win the black friday amazon.com contest and shipped a $550 ps3 bundle for 200 bucks, so i'm calling the weekend a huge win so far.

Nh Bob. Just fyi Renaud is a very good player.
Flatting the 3-bet with K5s in the BB and then raising that flop with a bare gut-shot, over, and backdoor flushdraw seems rather spewy to me. Maybe it was meta-game or bigger than that single hand, but just saying.Also, I have a kitten that looks like the one Brad posted.
Flatting the 3-bet with K5s in the BB and then raising that flop with a bare gut-shot, over, and backdoor flushdraw seems rather spewy to me. Maybe it was meta-game or bigger than that single hand, but just saying.Also, I have a kitten that looks like the one Brad posted.
Yeah it looked a bit spewy to me as well. It's sort of what prompted the curiosity from me there, but I can sort of understand it if button is opening a range close to 100% and he thinks Bob is a good player. In any case, it's probably not how I'd choose to play the hand, but I do have respect for his game from the little that I know of it.Is it just me or do LHE players have a much better appreciation for the fine animals of the feline persuasion?
Yeah it looked a bit spewy to me as well. It's sort of what prompted the curiosity from me there, but I can sort of understand it if button is opening a range close to 100% and he thinks Bob is a good player. In any case, it's probably not how I'd choose to play the hand, but I do have respect for his game from the little that I know of it.Is it just me or do LHE players have a much better appreciation for the fine animals of the feline persuasion?
Oh ya....you guys know I love the pussy.

Must be nice to be Ivey.http://www.tableratings.com/topwinners.php...timeframe=month Phil Ivey Full Tilt $1,185,561.50 1589 18.65 MR B 2 U SON Full Tilt $222,306.00 541 10.27 David Benyamine Full Tilt $-294,283.00 1356 -5.43 Matt Hawrilenko Full Tilt $-1,114,788.50 3486 -7.99 That's for Nov for 2K/4K Limit

The button was opening pretty much every hand and a pattern was starting where I was 3 betting pre out of the small and winning with a flop bet when the button missed.I understand why he made the plays that he did on this hand but I'm happy that he made them.

wow, it's a fucking good day to be retarded.(suicide watch)i swear to god, though, if i ever have a day where i can actually have hands hold vs runner runner on cereus, i will win all sorts of ridiculous amounts of money.