Lhe Challenge(?) Thread

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can understand that. (In all my cheapness, I have two pretty nice cars, so this is one spot where I can't claim any kind of superiority w/r/t cheapness.)
What do you drive?Also, how would you feel about a drag race vs. me?

MLF (yes, i wrote it that way because it looks like "MILF"), i don't think i can play today after all. sorry about that. i got hung up running errands this afternoon/evening, and i have to play for real tonight. i can go tomorrow between 7:30 and 10pm est or after 7:30 on friday.sorry to keep you hanging, hope you weren't waiting with bated breath. :club:

Dutch how old are you? And where do you get all your money from?I mean you'd have to be crushing your stakes pretty good to buy 2 nice cars, and while that wouldn't surprise me too much, I like to assume there is some crazy, mysterious manner in which you've gotten independently wealthy.

MLF (yes, i wrote it that way because it looks like "MILF"), i don't think i can play today after all. sorry about that. i got hung up running errands this afternoon/evening, and i have to play for real tonight. i can go tomorrow between 7:30 and 10pm est or after 7:30 on friday.sorry to keep you hanging, hope you weren't waiting with bated breath. :club:
was tied up with ma lady so no worries. And I too have to play some tonight, so tomorrow is better anyway
21. My money comes from a lot of passive real estate income my father set me up with.
Very nice. That is the sort of thing I'd like to get into in the coming years.
Can I get in on this? :club:
Haha you can take my place. I'm not even getting the 4.2L Audi, I'm going with the punk ass 2.8. I'm sure I'd stand no chance vs. a Civic-rocking Asian man such as Dutch. He just happened to call my bluff. It was pretty transparent.
Nothing too special. A 2001 Audi A6.
Nice car but I hope you have a good Audi shop in Buffalo. You're right in the sweetspot for a lot of repairs and nothing is cheap to fix on an Audi/Volkswagen.Good thing you can just grind more hours to pay for any repair bills.
Nice car but I hope you have a good Audi shop in Buffalo. You're right in the sweetspot for a lot of repairs and nothing is cheap to fix on an Audi/Volkswagen.Good thing you can just grind more hours to pay for any repair bills.
Yeah I've been warned about repair costs. I'm kind of just planning on biting the bullet on that stuff, because the car's pretty close to exactly what my lady wanted and it will be her car pretty soon. Hopefully I'll be a bit wealthier by a few month's time as I plan to grind. It will make the inevitable repairs easier to swallow. I've been pretty snakebit when it comes to vehicle luck in the past couple weeks, so I'm prepared to deal with whatever problems come about.

i didn't think that irl people actually raced cars. thank god you guys only exist on the internet.btw, if anyone wants a piece of a 98 civic ex with a new stereo but stock engine, i'm ready to **** you up.

Bought a car today. It's not the car that I want, but it doesn't decimate my bankroll and I can give it to my girlfriend when I'm done.I did have a good beat today though. The insurance company of the lady who hit me is claiming full liability and totaling my car, so that saves me some trouble. I'm also having a solid day at the table, and am now up close to $10k on the month, and over double what I made last month.
That's GREAT news!
That's GREAT news!
Agreed. It went very quickly too. So I'm pretty happy about that and will be back home as soon as I can pick up my new car and switch the registration/insurance over.
Agreed. It went very quickly too. So I'm pretty happy about that and will be back home as soon as I can pick up my new car and switch the registration/insurance over.
Can I make a suggestion?With the way you're running while at your parents house, playing with the Hot Wheels.......stay there another couple weeks, make 20k, then head back to seeing checky.
Can I make a suggestion?With the way you're running while at your parents house, playing with the Hot Wheels.......stay there another couple weeks, make 20k, then head back to seeing checky.
Halfway there! Also, I've only seen Checky once even though he lives about 1 mile from me. I'm pretty sure he hates me.
Halfway there! Also, I've only seen Checky once even though he lives about 1 mile from me. I'm pretty sure he hates me.
i'm busy losing my money to inbred ****tards. don't take it personally.