Lhe Challenge(?) Thread

Yeah I've been warned about repair costs. I'm kind of just planning on biting the bullet on that stuff, because the car's pretty close to exactly what my lady wanted and it will be her car pretty soon. Hopefully I'll be a bit wealthier by a few month's time as I plan to grind. It will make the inevitable repairs easier to swallow. I've been pretty snakebit when it comes to vehicle luck in the past couple weeks, so I'm prepared to deal with whatever problems come about.
It just so happens that one of my 3 best friends is as close to a never worked for audi/vw before certified tech so if you ever have questions I can ask him. he also gets sick deals on audi/vw parts.Plus he has a fucking stupid lookng 91 jetta with a ridiculously expensive motor in it. Sounds like a goddamn jet at full boost.
  • Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Halfway there! Also, I've only seen Checky once even though he lives about 1 mile from me. I'm pretty sure he hates me.
You should hear the way he talks about you on our nightly Podcast. It's called The Dink Report. I generally defend you, hyping up the good things you've done and posted lately, and Checky just gets all sulky and talks shit about you. It's pretty popular.
You should hear the way he talks about you on our nightly Podcast. It's called The Dink Report. I generally defend you, hyping up the good things you've done and posted lately, and Checky just gets all sulky and talks shit about you. It's pretty popular.
for the record, i am far too lazy and self absorbed to even consider doing a podcast with or about anyone else.
i'm busy losing my money to inbred ****tards. don't take it personally.
Gasp! God damn it Checky, I thought we had something. Dutch you looking for a lover? I give great head imo.Also, that's very cool Tucker. I may hit you up for advice at some point in the future. I'll trade you a sweat session or something. (Since we're on the topic of homo-eroticism, feel free to interpret this sexually.)
Gasp! God damn it Checky, I thought we had something. Dutch you looking for a lover? I give great head imo.
You two can work it out. Love conquers all. Well, at least all the other made-up, intangible things, like luck and hope. It's still conquerable by real-life things, like convenience and math.And sorry, Dink, but I'm not gay. I need a guy with fake tits and a wig, just as a base model, and I'm probably going to get a lot pickier than that, when it comes down to it.
Hey, I just realized that when did asked my age, I was wrong. I'm actually 22, and have been for months and months. It's slightly said that I don't even know how old I am, off-hand.
I've done this many times. Right now I'm pretty sure that I am currently 20 years old, barring some scenario where I've been lied to for years, since I was a small child.Oh, and I'm not sure if you watch the Real Life: Microlimit Grinder series on Deuces, but even if you don't you should read the "fur coat" post that Entity reposted in the comments of Episode 5. It's amazing.
I've done this many times. Right now I'm pretty sure that I am currently 20 years old, barring some scenario where I've been lied to for years, since I was a small child.Oh, and I'm not sure if you watch the Real Life: Microlimit Grinder series on Deuces, but even if you don't you should read the "fur coat" post that Entity reposted in the comments of Episode 5. It's amazing.
I've been stockpile them as they come out, but I'm only on season one of that series.

OP:In a recent session I was on the wrong end of set-over-set when theflop came. I flopped a set of queens, to a board of:King, Queen, Seven - with two clubs.Five of us capped it on the flop; I was absolutely certain I had thebest hand since I had put in the second (and last) raise pre-flop andthe holder of "KK" was a very aggressive player whom I was sure wouldhave capped it with "AA", "KK", - probably even with "AKs".When a blank fell on the turn and he NOW decided to cap it, I was 99%sure of what he had. I called on the basis of the 1% I was wrong, andthe fact that the fourth Queen would put the flush out giving meexcellent implied odds. (Looking back, I may have even been getting45-1 without future bets; it was a BIG pot.)Of course the Queen landed on the river.I checked, the Ace high flush bet, "KK" raised, sevens full and anotherflush just called. When it got back to me, I three-bet it;I got paid off by everyone EXCEPT "KK", who flashed me his hand beforehe mucked it.There were well over 50 big bets in the pot and he wouldn't pay onemore bet to see it to the end - and his call would have almostcertainly closed the action; this was no group of rocket scientists,but even they knew they were beaten - none of them were about to capthe betting.In order for this to be a good laydown on his part, he would have to bemore than 98% sure that he was beaten.Looking at it from his perspective, he figured to win this handapproximately one time in a thousand.IMO, and I am not a fan of laying down big hands on the river for onemore bet in huge pots, I don't think he could win it that often.P.S. Having said all that, I would have probably paid off; perhaps theday will come when I will be able to make such a laydowny, but ithasn't come yet. It doesn't really matter how good your hand is, or thesize of the pot.Sometimes even second nut isn't worth one more bet.Just my opinion,J-DResponse:Aaaarghh!!!Someday you will make such a fold, it will be a good one and you willbe happy. You will be able to afford a shrimp cocktail at Binions withthe saved bet and maybe even treat a friend.Feeling like a champ, you will do it again someday. But, this time aguy with Q2s will drag your pot, buy the cocktail waitress a fur coatand f*ck her blue for a week. Now which guy do you want to be? Thesmart one with the shrimp cocktail or the stupid one with the soredick?From an old Albanian song:"I was told by David Duchownyya' won't get rich by good laydowny!"-- Izmet Fekali (I have a filthy mouth, Mason, please bear with me...)Burek Experts Ltd.Catering the World Since 1389!Albania, Slovenia, Europe

Response:Aaaarghh!!!Someday you will make such a fold, it will be a good one and you willbe happy. You will be able to afford a shrimp cocktail at Binions withthe saved bet and maybe even treat a friend.Feeling like a champ, you will do it again someday. But, this time aguy with Q2s will drag your pot, buy the cocktail waitress a fur coatand f*ck her blue for a week. Now which guy do you want to be? Thesmart one with the shrimp cocktail or the stupid one with the soredick?From an old Albanian song:"I was told by David Duchownyya' won't get rich by good laydowny!"-- Izmet Fekali (I have a filthy mouth, Mason, please bear with me...)Burek Experts Ltd.Catering the World Since 1389!Albania, Slovenia, Europe
Awesome
I saw a video of you playing Wii, Checky, and in it you looked younger than I am. How old are you?
I think he's like 27, but really looks about 21.
yes, sir, yes you are.
Grrrrrr. I complimented you like 5 posts ago and said you looked young. I'm thiiiiiiis close to retracting it via edit.