Lhe Challenge(?) Thread

I don't have a graph to keep me happy, because PEV isn't even an actually thing; I'm just getting strung along. I would kill to be down 80BB right now.Luckily, I'm slaughtering the Double-or-Nother S&Gs. They're hysterical.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went on a sick heater on Friday night and met my monthly goal already. Gonna shoot to another 50 to 100 so I can make the jump to 1-2 and at least make a decent amount in rb.

Buffalo here I come!
we live in a nice area, too!on the bright side, this is leading me to purchase a new 17" laptop for pokering since my macbook was stolen.(goddammit)
They stole your computer? But you're bankroll is on the computer, isn't it? That sucks, brah.
srsly, you don't realize how many ****ing passwords you have around the internet until you have to change them all.(in case you're curious, it's about 200. and that takes a long fking time.)
srsly, you don't realize how many ****ing passwords you have around the internet until you have to change them all.(in case you're curious, it's about 200. and that takes a long fking time.)
I just picture your robber going through your inbox, laughing at what a geek you are, or using your AIM name to cyber your girlfriend or something.

if only a hand like this could come up every time im feeling frustratedFull Tilt PokerLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $2/$44 playersConverterPre-flop: (4 players) Hero is UTG with J :5c K :club:Hero raises, Button calls, SB folds, BB calls.Flop: K :D J :ts 4 :D (6.5SB, 3 players)BB checks, Hero bets, Button calls, BB calls.Turn: Q :D (4.75BB, 3 players)BB checks, Hero bets, Button raises, BB calls, Hero calls.River: J :4h (10.75BB, 3 players)BB checks, Hero checks, Button bets, BB calls, Hero raises, Button 3-bets, BB folds, Hero caps, Button calls.Results:Final pot: 19.75BB

[x] got robbed, literally[x] got two outed a lot[ ] flopped pairs as much as i was supposed to[x] lost moneygreat day, imo.
[ ] got a gunMaybe you should check that box?
See, whining isn't even that constructive for me. I just whine to whine.
oh i'd be lying if i said that i didn't get that out of it, too :club:.good god. damage is 120BB right now. my tables are so sick good and it's just bottom pair>top pair every ****ing hand i play.165BB and done. pretty much all on the river. **** me. i am just ****ing seething right now at the amount of money i just lost to some of the most retarded ****wads i've ever played against. i had at least 3 people on each table seeing a river EVERY TIME they had a gutshot, bottom pair or better, and i lost way more of those hands than math dictates i should have.lol i can't even nutbar good. first two hands: AQ<KK A34 flop, then running flush beats me.