This is a Poll  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Bastard

Names of these guys please.
I can't give you any names but 2 of them are the 8 tabling regulars of $100 PLO at FTP.
i went to mexico for almost 2 weeks and didn't really play any poker so this month's goals will be totally unattainable at this point. i plan on moving to mexico in maybe 2 weeks so now i'd just like a little extra cash before months end.:club:
I remember you saying you were considering to move abroad like 1 year ago when we were talking about improving my game on AIM.Glad to hear you are taking the action.
  • Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Royal, stop whining when you lose 1.2 buyins.
actually, its like 3 buyins because i'm sorta in between 1-2 and 2-5. so losing at 2-5 sucks my ass.
Whining when you lose 1.2 buyins is fun though.
ahh thank you sir.
i went to mexico for almost 2 weeks and didn't really play any poker so this month's goals will be totally unattainable at this point. i plan on moving to mexico in maybe 2 weeks so now i'd just like a little extra cash before months end.:club:
and i've said it once, and i'll say it again, if i played online poker fulltime, and it was my only source of income, I would be living somewhere tropical, or a beach for at least 1 year just to enjoy that while u can
actually, its like 3 buyins because i'm sorta in between 1-2 and 2-5. so losing at 2-5 sucks my ass.
No, it's really like losing 1.2 buyins because a buyin for 2/5 is $500.

I changed my reservations so that I'll be in Mille Lacs from Monday-Sunday and I also talked to the floor-man and he got me a deal on the rooms for 30/night. So heres to me running good for a week.

No, it's really like losing 1.2 buyins because a buyin for 2/5 is $500.
no, its like 3 buyins for 1/2 no limit. which is what i grind all week trying to make an extra 500 to take shots with.anyways, up 3.5 buyins today at 1/2 so back to where i was weeeeee

i have been playing lots of $3.25 and $6.50 45 person TSNGs on stars. been mostly profit not much just alittle above even. played a few 4 person HU SNGs profit from those. now the down swing i can not beat .10/.20 and .25/.50 stud H. i can not get people to stop calling me down with weak pairs or gut shots and stuff like that i get beat 80% of the time on average the last week or 2 has been about -20-30 BB a day.

i have been playing lots of $3.25 and $6.50 45 person TSNGs on stars. been mostly profit not much just alittle above even. played a few 4 person HU SNGs profit from those. now the down swing i can not beat .10/.20 and .25/.50 stud H. i can not get people to stop calling me down with weak pairs or gut shots and stuff like that i get beat 80% of the time on average the last week or 2 has been about -20-30 BB a day.
Make a goal to repaint your car.On those table I run into the same thing...I think it's because of the low limits those donks are willing to fish all the way to the river.
Make a goal to rewrap your car.On those table I run into the same thing...I think it's because of the low limits those donks are willing to fish all the way to the river.
i agree. also its not paint

I have had a shitty down swing live lately. And so many of my hours were put into it lately. Ugh, I'll write about it later.Here are 2 jpgs to show February and total progress so far. I guess it was the 100BB downswing that I was flipping out about for some reason not too long ago. But I'm back on track with the quality of my play. I took a day to rest and signed up to deucescracked for the 7 day free trial to watch their videos.Does anyone know the best place to find full ring limit hold'em videos or training? Stox sucks. Cardrunner, I'm not sure about how many full ring limit hold'em it has. DeucesCracked seems to have a good selection of limit, but most of it is 6max (which I don't mind, but I'd rather watch full ring).Is there a place to get a ton of these videos that are on these sites for free?Here's my online progress.The month of February till today Feb18Month.jpgAll hands of full ring limit hold'me up until todayFeb18All.jpgI've got a lot of work to put in online so I think I'm going to do another session tonight if I feel up to it.

So I only ran -900 under EV today, yay. That puts us at -3,500 for 3 days under EV, or what we like to say at 1/2nl "17.5 buy-ins, bro".
this is the grossest run of the year that can be proven so far.edit: iggy's went back to last year, no?
So I only ran -900 under EV today, yay. That puts us at -3,500 for 3 days under EV, or what we like to say at 1/2nl "17.5 buy-ins, bro".22222-1.jpg
*pukes*
So January has come in gone...lets recapstarted with 1500 on ftp..got it up to 2400 cashed out 900...got drunk on whiskey tilted teh remaining brPut 500 back on...got it back up to 2k...got drunk on whiskey...blacked out this time...came to after apparently playing 30/60 limit...br demolishedback up to 400 on ftp...600+ with rb....February Goals:Turn the damn computer off when drinkin excessive amounts of whiskey, Told fiancee that sex would keep my mind off of it (one can hope). get the br back up to 1500...but only plannin to keep 500 online at any one time to avoid excess drunk sessions.
Try vodka. lol

i am going to try and focus on LHE for the next few nights play .50/1 6 handed, i am going to meet up with whatgreatis for some 3/6 LHE with Kill on. he is on his HPT tour right now. should be fun. i am going to play a few sattys to the qualifing round. hope to get 1 out of 3 trys.

Nothing is going well for me in February.Started the month with that surgery, so I was out of commission for almost a week, then even when I play, I'm not at all comfortable because of it, so I've had a few days where I just didn't feel well enough to play.Then, to make matters worse, my computer started freezing at random times, and this would tilt the **** out of me if it happened while I was playing a fish, as they'd obviously leave before I got restarted, etc, or if I was stuck, and couldn't grind back, etc.So, I take it in to the shop, and it has to be sent away, sigh. So, with the prospect of being without a computer for a month, I need to go buy a new one later today, since I need to give the one I'm on now back to my gf in an hour.So, not playing nearly enough hands, and not some extra expenses have hindered me this month, but, having said that, I'm still up $5400 or so on the tables, in probably 5k hands or so (no PT on here either).Also, playing HU LHE without my notes from my old computer is the gayest thing ever. I keep ending up in matches with decent players, which I would have avoided if I had my ****ing notes.Anyways, gonna be a bit of a grind to get to $10k this month, but I still think I can do it.Plan is still to start March at 10/20.

Well, since I blew my $100 roll on playing out of my limits I decided enough was enough and said to myself, no more deposits, so I will have to do things the Chris Ferguson way (freerolls only).Current Balances:PokerStars$9.00Full Tilt$0.00Inter Poker£0.00I'm having a lot of fun doing this by the way, I really hope to get off the mark on my other accounts but my Feb goals would be to keep on building up my Stars br.

Nothing is going well for me in February.Started the month with that surgery, so I was out of commission for almost a week, then even when I play, I'm not at all comfortable because of it, so I've had a few days where I just didn't feel well enough to play.Then, to make matters worse, my computer started freezing at random times, and this would tilt the **** out of me if it happened while I was playing a fish, as they'd obviously leave before I got restarted, etc, or if I was stuck, and couldn't grind back, etc.So, I take it in to the shop, and it has to be sent away, sigh. So, with the prospect of being without a computer for a month, I need to go buy a new one later today, since I need to give the one I'm on now back to my gf in an hour.So, not playing nearly enough hands, and not some extra expenses have hindered me this month, but, having said that, I'm still up $5400 or so on the tables, in probably 5k hands or so (no PT on here either).Also, playing HU LHE without my notes from my old computer is the gayest thing ever. I keep ending up in matches with decent players, which I would have avoided if I had my ****ing notes.Anyways, gonna be a bit of a grind to get to $10k this month, but I still think I can do it.Plan is still to start March at 10/20.
So, you DO or DO NOT have a new computer now?
Can I have your old monitor?
I haven't had a desktop in forever.My old laptop just started freezing, so I took it in to get fixed (it's under warranty), but it'll be sent away for a month or whatever, so I just bought a new one, lol.

I am doing pretty good for February. In January I went on a $60 - $70 downswing because I moved up and didn't do well. I cashed out another $60 after being short for bills (I just moved) and with only $5 left in my account went back to my sweet spot playing $1.50+0.25 18 man turbos. I am now back up to $55 and am continuing to grind out $1.50+$0.25 until I can move up again. Stars just added a $3.40 18 man turbo and I will move onto that when I have about 25 buyins for it ($85).Sharkscope shows me at Av. ROI 14% with $301 total profit which is good because I was down to about $255 total profit at the start of Feb.

I haven't had a desktop in forever.My old laptop just started freezing, so I took it in to get fixed (it's under warranty), but it'll be sent away for a month or whatever, so I just bought a new one, lol.
LOL, nice! I'm surprised you didn't just get stars to ship you one with your FPPs. :club: