1. 1. Is this a poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Bastard

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol we don't really speak any language anyway.I am pretty sure Simo is randomly typing all German words he knows. And i noticed i don't know as many random German words as Simo does :(But they were almost getting invaded by ze germans so it is understandable. Fear can make you learn anything my friend..

Was the **** ist eine Flughafen?
Die Flughafen ist nichts eine flugelhorn. Also, Ich wohne in der nehe von den Flughafen!Ich habe keine Deutsche gesprechen zeit sechs Jahren.(I apologise for brutalising the German language here)
Turn: ($22.50) kh.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $22, Hero raises to $100, Button raises to $131.6 (All-In), Hero calls $9.59.
What an absolutely horrible turn play by him.
What an absolutely horrible turn play by him.
He is absolutely insane and we play all the time.. variance can be a pain but its obv. mega +ev to play him... he takes that same line all the time potting the turn with draws and air and middle pair etc.. sometimes he folds to my turn check raises and other times he'll stack off.. i think I've made 5 buy ins off him this month

Got an offer last night to get staked for 2/4 PLO too. I'm thinking that if I get 2nd in the tourney, it might not be a bad idea to just cash out my money, pay off my credit cards, give myself some cushion for bills etc., and go on the stake for a while. I'm still leaning towards playing on my own money if I get first, but I'm not 100% there either. I actually think a staking arrangement would be some good structure for me ATM to be honest.

Got an offer last night to get staked for 2/4 PLO too. I'm thinking that if I get 2nd in the tourney, it might not be a bad idea to just cash out my money, pay off my credit cards, give myself some cushion for bills etc., and go on the stake for a while. I'm still leaning towards playing on my own money if I get first, but I'm not 100% there either. I actually think a staking arrangement would be some good structure for me ATM to be honest.
pay off all the bills and lock your money up in a CD or something then take the stake IMHO, seems silly to pay interest on CC...

Yeah, I'm totally going to go with the staking thing, regardless of how the tournament goes. I'll be playing 2/4 off the bat and playing 3/6 and 5/10 fairly quick as long as things go well. Plus, it sounds like I get a little free coaching from a solid winner at 10/20 who plays a similar style to me. Pretty good deal all around.