This is a Poll  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Bastard

WOW!WTF is with this forum.i am running sooo bad right now. it seems like we all run bad at the same times, and all run good at the same times.I have lost to flopped set over set twice again. this is getting pretty sick

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why you have such a time overcoming the variance. Oh wait, could it be because you play as many hands in a month as I play in a busy day? :)I'm kinda joking here and I can get you not being that into it, but I bet if you put 30K or 40K hands in next month, those 16.5 BI of net luck you're down would seem like ancient history. I really think that the PLO games are far and away the most beatable online. The only thing that comes close is probably HU NLHE. I guess MTTs can be pretty soft too, but they make the variance in PLO look like nothing.
Yeah, I stopped playing PLO pretty early in January and started playing NLHE. You have a fair point though.

I run good at flipamentsFull Tilt PokerPot Limit Omaha Ring gameBlinds: $0.50/$16 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $134UTG+1: $99CO: $155.80Button: $177.20SB: $69.30Hero: $291.75Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is BB with J :D T :club: 4 :D A :D2 folds, CO raises to $3.5, Button raises to $12, SB calls, Hero calls, CO raises to $63.5, Button raises all-in $177.2, SB calls all-in $57.3, Hero calls, CO calls all-in $95.8.Flop: J :) Q :D 9 :) ($493, 1 player + 3 all-in - Main pot: $277.2, Sidepot 1: $79.5, Sidepot 2: $136.3)Turn: 2 :) ($493, 1 player + 3 all-in - Main pot: $277.2, Sidepot 1: $79.5, Sidepot 2: $136.3)River: K :icon_dance: ($493, 1 player + 3 all-in - Main pot: $277.2, Sidepot 1: $79.5, Sidepot 2: $136.3)Results:Final pot: $493CO showed Qs Jc Th KdButton showed 8c 3d 8s 3hSB showed 6s 2h Ah 5cHero showed Js Td 4s Ad

I run good at flipamentsFull Tilt PokerPot Limit Omaha Ring gameBlinds: $0.50/$16 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $134UTG+1: $99CO: $155.80Button: $177.20SB: $69.30Hero: $291.75Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is BB with J :D T :club: 4 :D A :D2 folds, CO raises to $3.5, Button raises to $12, SB calls, Hero calls, CO raises to $63.5, Button raises all-in $177.2, SB calls all-in $57.3, Hero calls, CO calls all-in $95.8.Flop: J :) Q :D 9 :) ($493, 1 player + 3 all-in - Main pot: $277.2, Sidepot 1: $79.5, Sidepot 2: $136.3)Turn: 2 :) ($493, 1 player + 3 all-in - Main pot: $277.2, Sidepot 1: $79.5, Sidepot 2: $136.3)River: K :icon_dance: ($493, 1 player + 3 all-in - Main pot: $277.2, Sidepot 1: $79.5, Sidepot 2: $136.3)Results:Final pot: $493CO showed Qs Jc Th KdButton showed 8c 3d 8s 3hSB showed 6s 2h Ah 5cHero showed Js Td 4s Ad
Your play seems pretty spewy there unless you have super concrete reads.

brag : Bought myself a Toshiba laptop. Yaybeat : It took 30 mins for me to find the "unlock wireless connection button" on this thing to connect the internet.variance : Anyone wanna share a Pokertracker and Pokerace hud key with me? I will pay via Fulltilt p2p.

brag : Bought myself a Toshiba laptop. Yaybeat : It took 30 mins for me to find the "unlock wireless connection button" on this thing to connect the internet.variance : Anyone wanna share a Pokertracker and Pokerace hud key with me? I will pay via Fulltilt p2p.
Don't get PT2. Wait for PokerEV to come out.Really.
variance : Anyone wanna share a Pokertracker and Pokerace hud key with me? I will pay via Fulltilt p2p.
They will give you a 2nd key, no charge, if you've registered your first copies with them.
Toshiba laptop is a beat.Email support@pokertracker.com and tell him you got a new computer, and want to move your old code over to the new one, he'll give you a new code. I dunno about PAHUD.

Almost all of my friends use Toshiba and they said they are very happy with it. I heard HP is a beat.I haven't got my PT and PAHUD myself.If i remember correct , i got them from No_Neck.But i guess i am gonna listen to Mark and wait for Pokerev. He knows a lot about these programs.

Almost all of my friends use Toshiba and they said they are very happy with it. I heard HP is a beat.
Weird, I've heard and experienced the exact opposite.In fact, my Toshiba is in the middle of being sent away for repairs (LESS than one year old), and I bought an HP to replace it, lol

I'm running at .5BBs per hand through 1k hands of $10NL since i installed pokertracker two days ago, after a a swing of losing 33% on my BR through 9-tabling/tournaments i need to make 6.5 more buy ins to reach my goal of $300, go me.

I'm running at .5BBs per hand through 1k hands of $10NL since i installed pokertracker two days ago, after a a swing of losing 33% on my BR through 9-tabling/tournaments i need to make 6.5 more buy ins to reach my goal of $300, go me.
50BB/100? Nice. Keep it up.
Weird, I've heard and experienced the exact opposite.In fact, my Toshiba is in the middle of being sent away for repairs (LESS than one year old), and I bought an HP to replace it, lol
Maybe European Tosh rocks and North American Tosh sucks :club:

First my PokerTracker was acting weird and not opening and now I can't get on the internet at all on my desktop. I think I got a virus or something so thats getting checked out now. Played the worst I've played in a long time yesterday.. spewed a ton.. bleggh. I hate playing on the laptop.. I think my focus drops a great deal. I also hate 6 max right now.. feels like i get 3 bet every hand which eventually leads to me 4betting 67soooted or something and playing for stacks against AQ.On the bright side I have not played a tournament in like two weeks so that is good. I think I should stick to HU for now because I am a very big winner there over a pretty large sample.. while I'm like a 2 ptbb/100 winner at 6 max.

I'm sure there are a few curious people.So, since you're the SBrugby of FCP in the past 8 months, what exactly is a bad 5 days?
getting hit and run over 15 times each day every day gets really really old. so does losing at least 10 grand every one of those days. i would say that is a bad 5 days.

So I am for sure moving to Vegas now. A buddy of mine moved there a few months ago and he and his girlfriend are getting their own place so I'm living with them. I'd really like to get a loan from my parents to help me get on my feet but I'm not really expecting to get it. I'm taking a trip down there next week to check out apartments, play some of the games and get some job applications.

Well, I finally cashed in the $100 rebuy, not that it did much for me. Made a cool $232 profit after my 4 rebuys and the add-on. Lost with KK < AT right after the bubble to finish 26th. Didn't have a big stack or anything, but I would have been at least above average if I could have held. Oh well, I'm not really upset or anything. I'm super content with poker lately now that I don't have to worry if I'm going to have enough money to keep playing or anything. Haven't actually started the staking agreement yet, but I am up 15 or 20 BI on my own money since winning my semifinal in the tournament.