This is a Poll  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Bastard

BTW, I'm starting to entertain the thought that I actually suck at Triple Draw. Whenever I play, I tend to see people make a lot of what seem to be clear mistakes (calling an UTG raise to draw 3, open-limping etc.), but maybe I'm making enough mistakes that I'm still losing money to the good players and the rake. I wish there was a "Poker Tracker Draw", so I could see how much I'm up/down long-term.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God damn it. Every time you post that, I do. I only had $1100 online so I wasn't expecting much, but still. Got crushed at razz and triple draw today. Lost about 70 BB plus a $22 rebuy which was enough to bust me since I wasn't trying to treat that amount of money like a real roll. Still registered for the 10K FPP event tomorrow though. If I lose that and my HU PLO semi, I guess I'll have to look into getting a stake.
Haha I didnt quote you by name this time though haha....I have recovered a 1/10 of what I lost the other night...its a start at least...I am no longer drinking liquor at my apt. anymore as that just ****s me up way to much...so time for some beer haha.

Just had one of the sickest HU sessions in a long while...ran into a guy who was running hotter than sin...was unreal to watch waht he would suck out with....By the end though I actually ended about even...was down about 40BB at one point in about 15 minutes.edit: now got back 1/5 of my br that I lost...at least people suck at HU...may need to offer lessons soon haha

Well, on the bright side, I won a $350 bet I made on Kimbo Slice several weeks ago that I forgot about after I busted my Bodog roll. Now I don't have to one-table when I play the tourney tomorrow. Well unless I decide to do something stupid tonight. I'm pretty drunk tonight and playing a couple 2/4 tables sounds like fun.

ugh,-600 at 2-5NL today.all in on the flop, villain has 4 outs and hits.then play 1/2 for 10 hours. make 100. so lame. was up a few hundred at 1 point, some ultra donk sits and raises every hand, then leads out 100 every flop.he got all in with JJ vs 5s,7s on a 7d,4s,6s, board. and his jacks hold. next thing u know the guy is up 1500 and still donk betting everything.Yours trully was soo ****ing carddead. always happens, u know its a fun day when u wake up with 10,2 every time this guy is in a hand. finally i see AQ and he does his donk raise to 30 preflop at 1/2I just shove for 220. he snap calls with AJ. and i hold. then I get AJc, and he limps. so i raise and he calls. flop is KcQc,7s. what happened next> u guess it, get our money in and it goes brick brick.i had 15 outs. finally by the end of it, he was up 1500, then lost it all within 3 hours. i made 100. :club: fuuking gay i tell you. The guy who lost the first hand with 7,5s got even tho. he flopped the nut flush vs the ultradonk.. and he checks. Listen to this.. pot is about 40. ultra donk goes all in for 900. Other dude had 400 behind. ultra donk is risking 400 for 40. So obv nut flush snap calls. and ultra donk turns over top pair. LOL.I wish i coulda profited more, LFT, so gay

17th of FebZero hands played this month.Just don't have the time anymore, and if I did jump in after a long break and burnt out from other things I'd just donk off chips anyway.See ya next month maybe

ugh,-600 at 2-5NL today.
That's not so bad, I used to play a lot in a 2/5NL game with a $1000 buyin where up or down 2K was just a regular swing.

I love getting a donk all to myself only to have him hit every ****ing hand possible...i swear to God he just called down and hit every ****ign riverThis is how close I came to busting him: FullTiltPoker Game #5288649732: Table Zia (heads up) - $10/$20 - Limit Hold'em - 5:23:17 ET - 2008/02/17Seat 1: Mattnxtc ($682.50)Seat 2: Greasy Larry ($99.50)Greasy Larry posts the small blind of $5Mattnxtc posts the big blind of $10The button is in seat #2*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Mattnxtc [Jc Js]Greasy Larry raises to $20Mattnxtc raises to $30Greasy Larry calls $10*** FLOP *** [Th 4d 2h]Mattnxtc bets $10Greasy Larry calls $10*** TURN *** [Th 4d 2h] [3d]Mattnxtc bets $20Greasy Larry calls $20*** RIVER *** [Th 4d 2h 3d] [Qs]Mattnxtc bets $20Greasy Larry raises to $39.50, and is all inMattnxtc calls $19.50*** SHOW DOWN ***Greasy Larry shows [3c Qh] two pair, Queens and ThreesMattnxtc mucksGreasy Larry wins the pot ($198.50) with two pair, Queens and ThreesGreasy Larry adds $200*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $199 | Rake $0.50Board: [Th 4d 2h 3d Qs]Seat 1: Mattnxtc (big blind) mucked [Jc Js] - a pair of JacksSeat 2: Greasy Larry (small blind) showed [3c Qh] and won ($198.50) with two pair, Queens and Threesneedless to say it iddnt end well

I love getting a donk all to myself only to have him hit every ****ing hand possible...i swear to God he just called down and hit every ****ign riverThis is how close I came to busting him: FullTiltPoker Game #5288649732: Table Zia (heads up) - $10/$20 - Limit Hold'em - 5:23:17 ET - 2008/02/17Seat 1: Mattnxtc ($682.50)Seat 2: Greasy Larry ($99.50)Greasy Larry posts the small blind of $5Mattnxtc posts the big blind of $10The button is in seat #2*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Mattnxtc [Jc Js]Greasy Larry raises to $20Mattnxtc raises to $30Greasy Larry calls $10*** FLOP *** [Th 4d 2h]Mattnxtc bets $10Greasy Larry calls $10*** TURN *** [Th 4d 2h] [3d]Mattnxtc bets $20Greasy Larry calls $20*** RIVER *** [Th 4d 2h 3d] [Qs]Mattnxtc bets $20Greasy Larry raises to $39.50, and is all inMattnxtc calls $19.50*** SHOW DOWN ***Greasy Larry shows [3c Qh] two pair, Queens and ThreesMattnxtc mucksGreasy Larry wins the pot ($198.50) with two pair, Queens and ThreesGreasy Larry adds $200*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $199 | Rake $0.50Board: [Th 4d 2h 3d Qs]Seat 1: Mattnxtc (big blind) mucked [Jc Js] - a pair of JacksSeat 2: Greasy Larry (small blind) showed [3c Qh] and won ($198.50) with two pair, Queens and Threesneedless to say it iddnt end well
Q-high no good? WHAT????I hate people in HULHE who don't reload, next time i get someone down to 3/4BBs i'm leaving because it annoys me so much when they stack and keep doubling up.
Q-high no good? WHAT????I hate people in HULHE who don't reload, next time i get someone down to 3/4BBs i'm leaving because it annoys me so much when they stack and keep doubling up.
The sickest part is this is how it went over and over...he called down on ace high flops vs my Ax and hit runners over and over...so disgusting haha.
The sickest part is this is how it went over and over...he called down on ace high flops vs my Ax and hit runners over and over...so disgusting haha.
^ The joys of LHE

loldownswingaments.around -274 this month. Not that much but still annoying. I might leave for the HPT early tomorrow. Hopefully I know someone with a laptop so I can keep on with my FCP addiction.Oh, I made my first razz final table last night. That was kind of fun.

lol donkamentsFull Tilt PokerPot Limit Omaha Ring gameBlinds: $0.50/$15 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $23CO: $209.95Button: $109.05Hero: $260.25BB: $43.40Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is SB with A :D A :club: T :) 5 :D UTG folds, CO raises to $3.5, Button calls, Hero calls, BB raises to $17.5, CO calls, Button calls, Hero raises to $90.5, BB calls all-in $25.9, CO calls, Button raises all-in $109.05, Hero calls, CO calls.Flop: 9 :D 8 :) 3 :icon_dance: ($370.55, 2 players + 2 all-in - Main pot: $173.6, Sidepot 1: $196.95)Hero is all-in $151.2, CO calls all-in $100.9.Uncalled bets: $50.3 returned to Hero. Turn: 3 :) ($572.35, 0 player + 4 all-in - Main pot: $173.6, Sidepot 1: $196.95, Sidepot 2: $201.8)River: 4 :D ($572.35, 0 player + 4 all-in - Main pot: $173.6, Sidepot 1: $196.95, Sidepot 2: $201.8)Results:Final pot: $572.35BB showed Js Kc Kd JhCO showed Qc 6d Jd 8cButton showed Qh Qd 7s KsHero showed As Ad Th 5d

i went to mexico for almost 2 weeks and didn't really play any poker so this month's goals will be totally unattainable at this point. i plan on moving to mexico in maybe 2 weeks so now i'd just like a little extra cash before months end.:club: