This is a Poll  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Bastard

Dude, I hate 6-max.I played the FTOPS event last night and almost went on suicide rage tilt.
LollllllAnyway, i got staked in a 4.40 by a mate two days ago, i finished 4th and took $30, played a $2.50 donkament and came 24th/3200 the very next night for $25 to take my account to $70, then i just won $30 playing .02/.05 so now i'm over $100 for the second time in my life, wheeeeeeeeeeeee.So yeh, February's going well, my goal was to take my other account to $100 (i get it back with $60 in on Monday) but i guess i've eclipsed that so new goal; BR to $300 by the end of February.
  • Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work, If you get a chance play bayouboy187 or something like that.. I don't know if thats his exact screen name or not but he's basically the reason i'm up this month. HU swings are sooo fun. felicitas wol has also donated a lot toostay away from me, i only play the fishies haha
I've seen you waiting and I intentionally don't sit with you, so no worries.Also, I've played him. I've only won $60 from him over 110 hands, but yeah, he's horrible. He ran incredibly hot against me until this:FullTiltPoker Game #5163165513: Table Been (heads up) - $1/$2 - No Limit Hold'em - 19:55:10 ET - 2008/02/07Seat 1: Acid_Knight ($262.70)Seat 2: bayouboy187 ($283.60)Acid_Knight posts the small blind of $1bayouboy187 posts the big blind of $2The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Acid_Knight [7s Qh]Acid_Knight raises to $6bayouboy187 calls $4*** FLOP *** [7c Ks 7h]bayouboy187 checksAcid_Knight bets $8bayouboy187 raises to $16Acid_Knight raises to $40bayouboy187 calls $24*** TURN *** [7c Ks 7h] [Qc]bayouboy187 checksAcid_Knight bets $70bayouboy187 calls $70*** RIVER *** [7c Ks 7h Qc] [Tc]bayouboy187 checksAcid_Knight bets $146.70, and is all inbayouboy187 calls $146.70*** SHOW DOWN ***Acid_Knight shows [7s Qh] a full house, Sevens full of Queensbayouboy187 mucksAcid_Knight wins the pot ($524.90) with a full house, Sevens full of Queens*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $525.40 | Rake $0.50Board: [7c Ks 7h Qc Tc]Seat 1: Acid_Knight (small blind) showed [7s Qh] and won ($524.90) with a full house, Sevens full of QueensSeat 2: bayouboy187 (big blind) mucked [Kc 5c] - a flush, King highLOL. Naismith said: In retrospect, that was NOT a good turn card for him.
damnit i can never post a graph.. how the hell do i do it.. it keeps saying dynamic pages are not allowed??
When you upload it, one of the URLs should be labeled "direct link" and that's the one you need to paste using the little image button when you make your post.

So that Zach isnt on his high horse I am up 2640.5 in 3k hands haha....Thanks yall for the well wishesSince I owe an update, after 5 surgeries, a heart attack, and a hospital induced infection, my grandpa is in a drug induced coma. The surgeon has said it is unusual for somebody to survive all he has been through, but hes a fighter. The entire family flew in for what I think was a final good bye.

+2,600 this week in cash game-600 in tournaments and sng's.can someone talk tournament strategy with me? I need to learn how to win a coin flip, or how to make 10,10 hold vs A,5.
1010 is an underdog vs a5...just common sense
Um, try the tournament forum?
shut up.I swear to god, I'm deserved a big tournment score over 10k. I think i'm owed that, so this monday I'll be playing the 330 deep stack at venetian. By your powers combined, let me run good one time, God speed to me and all.
So that Zach isnt on his high horse I am up 2640.5 in 3k hands haha....Thanks yall for the well wishesSince I owe an update, after 5 surgeries, a heart attack, and a hospital induced infection, my grandpa is in a drug induced coma. The surgeon has said it is unusual for somebody to survive all he has been through, but hes a fighter. The entire family flew in for what I think was a final good bye.
what thehow? Tournament? Or did u move up to 5/10 matt? anyhow, congrats on that.

mikey...I played a bit out of my br and did well against somebody I underestimated.huhu I am up at all levels up through 5/10...just not rolled for them...I am at least in better shape now. Still may need to take a lesson from you as I cant beat 6max anymore...not sure why.

This Month Cardplayer features an article with Kenny TranHe said something that I really am starting to believe in my own mind.I dont know it word for word so i dont want to butcher it, but it was along the lines of, you shouldnt move up limits because u think you can beat the higher game. you should move up when your current limit doesnt do it for u anymore.

Best wishes, I hope it all turns out ok.
FullTiltPoker Game #5163165513: Table Been (heads up) - $1/$2 - No Limit Hold'em - 19:55:10 ET - 2008/02/07Seat 1: Acid_Knight ($262.70)Seat 2: bayouboy187 ($283.60)Acid_Knight posts the small blind of $1bayouboy187 posts the big blind of $2The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Acid_Knight [7s Qh]Acid_Knight raises to $6bayouboy187 calls $4*** FLOP *** [7c Ks 7h]bayouboy187 checksAcid_Knight bets $8bayouboy187 raises to $16Acid_Knight raises to $40bayouboy187 calls $24*** TURN *** [7c Ks 7h] [Qc]bayouboy187 checksAcid_Knight bets $70bayouboy187 calls $70*** RIVER *** [7c Ks 7h Qc] [Tc]bayouboy187 checksAcid_Knight bets $146.70, and is all inbayouboy187 calls $146.70*** SHOW DOWN ***Acid_Knight shows [7s Qh] a full house, Sevens full of Queensbayouboy187 mucksAcid_Knight wins the pot ($524.90) with a full house, Sevens full of Queens*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $525.40 | Rake $0.50Board: [7c Ks 7h Qc Tc]Seat 1: Acid_Knight (small blind) showed [7s Qh] and won ($524.90) with a full house, Sevens full of QueensSeat 2: bayouboy187 (big blind) mucked [Kc 5c] - a flush, King highLOL. Naismith said: In retrospect, that was NOT a good turn card for him.
Seat 1: TreMomey ($247.30)Seat 2: bayouboy187 ($82.90)TreMomey posts the small blind of $0.50bayouboy187 posts the big blind of $1The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to TreMomey [Ad 9c]TreMomey raises to $3bayouboy187 calls $2*** FLOP *** [9h 2s 2c]bayouboy187 checksTreMomey bets $4bayouboy187 raises to $79.90, and is all inTreMomey calls $75.90bayouboy187 shows [4d 9d]TreMomey shows [Ad 9c]*** TURN *** [9h 2s 2c] [4h]*** RIVER *** [9h 2s 2c 4h] [6h]bayouboy187 shows two pair, Nines and FoursTreMomey shows two pair, Nines and Twosbayouboy187 wins the pot ($165.30) with two pair, Nines and Foursthen he gives it right back hahaDealt to TreMomey [5d 5s]TreMomey raises to $3bayouboy187 calls $2*** FLOP *** [7c 8c 4d]bayouboy187 bets $5TreMomey calls $5*** TURN *** [7c 8c 4d] [6c]bayouboy187 bets $28TreMomey has 15 seconds left to actTreMomey calls $28*** RIVER *** [7c 8c 4d 6c] [7d]bayouboy187 bets $126.50, and is all inTreMomey calls $126.50*** SHOW DOWN ***bayouboy187 shows [9h 8d] two pair, Eights and SevensTreMomey shows [5d 5s] a straight, Eight highTreMomey wins the pot ($324.50) with a straight, Eight highbayouboy187 is sitting outi <3 this guy
nice winrate.And again, gl w/your grandfather.
shut up.I swear to god, I'm deserved a big tournment score over 10k. I think i'm owed that, so this monday I'll be playing the 330 deep stack at venetian. By your powers combined, let me run good one time, God speed to me and all.
Run like a Kenyan obv.
Dunno if you've heard, but $50 will get you 1/2 hour of my time. :club:
:Pis there an area of this forum where you guys discuss HU?
For LHE, it'd be the SH LHE forum. Just the standard NL forum for NL HU.There isn't a lot of discussion on it, though.
I play mostly HU NL and think I do pretty well so if anyone has any strat questions or hands they'd like to discuss i'm all ears..of course its $100 a question.. ship to TreMomey on ftswseriously though i'm all ears
mikey...I played a bit out of my br and did well against somebody I underestimated.huhu I am up at all levels up through 5/10...just not rolled for them...I am at least in better shape now. Still may need to take a lesson from you as I cant beat 6max anymore...not sure why.
u didn't play 10/20 did you? I got rocked the other night