This is a Poll  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Bastard

You buy a peice of zach or something?
no, we both played the same guy. after i made that post i played him again. got up about 35BB, he says "last buy-in," and then goes on a 50BB upswing. this hand was part of my comeback after that. (sorry for the brag, my first time ever). also, i don't know how to convert so i tried to make it at least a little prettier for zach.Seat 4 - MONKEY VILLAINSeat 6 - SEXY TIME MONKEY VILLAIN - Posts small blind SEXY TIME - Posts big blind Dealt to SEXY TIME: J :) 3 :club: MONKEY VILLAIN - Calls SEXY TIME - ChecksFlop: 3 :D Q :icon_dance: 3 :DSEXY TIME - ChecksMONKEY VILLAIN - Bets SEXY TIME - Raises MONKEY VILLAIN - Calls TURN: 3 :D Q :icon_dance: 3 :) (3 :icon_dance: )SEXY TIME - ChecksMONKEY VILLAIN - Bets SEXY TIME - Raises MONKEY VILLAIN - Raises SEXY TIME - Raises MONKEY VILLAIN - Calls RIVER: 3 :D Q :icon_dance: 3 :) (3 :icon_dance: ) (7 :icon_dance:)SEXY TIME- ChecksMONKEY VILLAIN - Bets SEXY TIME - Raises MONKEY VILLAIN - Calls ended up getting about 45BBs back from him and i'd like to dedicate them to my hero zach. even though the nurse touches his naughties.
  • Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well February is going pretty well so far. Since everyone loves graphs here are a few (Although i don't really know what the bottom two means) :subat122kn8.jpgpokerevse2.jpgluckku6.jpg
ask ur buddy simo he helped me tonyour EV curve looks exactly like mine and simo said that it is basically backwards as green should be above both other curves. i think it means your running really really good like me and not getting outdrawn on and hitting ur draws. if you wanna see his explanation its on page 273 or 274 of the bored at work thread in NL strat.

If I had a graph.. it would look a lot like Matt's.I took 3 coolers today in 40 hands. at live poker, thats pretty sick.flopped flush vs flopped flushset vs over pair who turned a setand top set vs big draw who got there.dont u just fuucking hate poker sometimes?

I'm running at -1.4 BB/100 over 10K hands. Would you prefer that? On the other hand, it's pretty hard to complain when I'm 2-0 in matches with about 65-130 BI of equity on the line at the stakes I was playing for most of the month.

Uhh, just got back from the HPT and with travel expenses I'm down 1.8k. It could be worse but it could be a lot better. I played a qualifier yesterday and had 4 hours of sleep before it which resulted in some pretty sloppy play. I also got crippled by a one outer too, so that didn't help. I pretty much ran below expectation during all my sattys.So none of my goals will be reached this month which is just awesomeeee.On another note, I'm looking for flights to Vegas because it's looking pretty likely that I'm moving down there within the next month. Also, I played a super lagtard FL hold'em style this weekend and that worked out pretty well. I was mostly just nutbarring the low limit games but also doing some experimenting with a lag style. If I find some 3/6 lhe games I'm going to keep developing that style since I mostly try to play a solid tag game.

I am sorta responsible for dragging him back to PLO. There were two maniacs(96/77 and 88/33) at my table and left seat of them was empty so i did what all good friends would do , informed Simo :)And come on , we are Europeans , two cards aren't enough for us :club:

fyp;)
I also trippled my roll at 30/60...Dont remember that one either...we'll just call it a wash haha. youll be glad to know the 52BB upswing was at 1/2 and 2/4...so see I can stay within my limits.
I forgot why I quit PLO.isapxb6.jpgThis is a quick reminder. This is almost all at $50pl, and it's my allin net luck for this year (I quit early/mid Jan).
I don't know why you have such a time overcoming the variance. Oh wait, could it be because you play as many hands in a month as I play in a busy day? :)I'm kinda joking here and I can get you not being that into it, but I bet if you put 30K or 40K hands in next month, those 16.5 BI of net luck you're down would seem like ancient history. I really think that the PLO games are far and away the most beatable online. The only thing that comes close is probably HU NLHE. I guess MTTs can be pretty soft too, but they make the variance in PLO look like nothing.