No one mentioned this.. What was Ozzy thinking?? Why on earth do the people that find the Immunity Idol go back to camp running their mouths to everyone that they found it?? I just do NOT understand it! Especially this early in the game??

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one mentioned this.. What was Ozzy thinking?? Why on earth do the people that find the Immunity Idol go back to camp running their mouths to everyone that they found it?? I just do NOT understand it! Especially this early in the game??
that is going to be an interesting storyline now that the tribes are all switched upand it looks like according to the previews one of the fan newbs finds his fake idol .... was genious when james did it and is still genious now that ozzy did it
that is going to be an interesting storyline now that the tribes are all switched upand it looks like according to the previews one of the fan newbs finds his fake idol .... was genious when james did it and is still genious now that ozzy did it
Yes it is genius.. It would be even more genius if stupid Ozzy didn't go running his mouth. I honestly thought he was smarter than that
Yes it is genius.. It would be even more genius if stupid Ozzy didn't go running his mouth. I honestly thought he was smarter than that
he's a human fish, not an einstein
he's a human fish, not an einstein
A couple really questionable moves by ozzy. It's like he's a hick or something.

You guys are overestimating the crappiness of the moves Ozzy has made-he's placed himself in a power position on his own tribe and he doesn't have to worry about numbers once he gets down to the merge as James and Parvati, along with Cirie, will still be there with him. He's got a rock solid alliance with the two girls and James, which he helped make that way. Also, what has James ever won? He won zero individual immunities last season, whereas Ozzy is a proven competitor in the challenges. He's clearly the favorite to win the game right now, by a lot.

Ozzy doesn't care about his team winning reward challenges, so he might as well take out the "strongest" fan while he's got a good opportunity. He's not competing against the other tribe. He's realizing the strength of his alliances and numbers across the board. As for revealing the idol, he only told his rock-solid alliance and he didn't do it immediately. I can't imagine any of them telling anyone else. The one bit that I wondered...what if Ozzy had hidden the idol in one camp and been sent to the other during the merge?Fans are pretty much toast now. They've got the two young guys, but after that, I don't see how the rest can compete. I suppose one of the weaker ones might make it deep if they pull a Courtney.

I'm ok with Ozzy telling Amanda just because the two have become close. I would be incredibly suprised if she backstabbed him.James showed that he can keep quiet with a lot of information last season, but Parvati is the curveball. She will definitely use the info against Ozzy if she has to imo. She also has sway over James, and I think he would do whatever she says if they had to break their alliance with Ozzy and Amanda.The only upside to telling Parvati and James is if Ozzy makes it to the final 3 (or 2 whatever they are doing this season), and Parvati and James are in the jury, Ozzy probably has 2 guaranteed votes because he showed trust in his alliance members. So overall I think it wasn't a good decision, but not as bad as you all are making it to be.

Not the smartest move by any means, but at the same time his alliance can't possibly think he's hiding anything from them at this point. He's being completely honest and odds are he'd use the idol before the final 4 anyway (Unlike James).After the merge each immunity challenge Ozzy doesn't win he'll become a big target to be kicked off. He'll likely be using the idol within the first few challenges after the merge I think anyway as a safety (James should kick his ass if he doesn't).

If anybody watched to the bitter end and paid attention to how everyone actually voted would you kindly explain to me just WTF happened???????? If Chet was so freaking gung ho to go home why did he and his large nippled friend both vote for Erik?

If anybody watched to the bitter end and paid attention to how everyone actually voted would you kindly explain to me just WTF happened???????? If Chet was so freaking gung ho to go home why did he and his large nippled friend both vote for Erik?
I noticed that too, but Chet also did say that he decided to go against voting off Ozzy because he wanted to leave.
AFAIK CBS has to determine the flow of the game before the players start playing-ie, they decided to mix the tribes long before the players got to the island.Rob's performance on Survivor: All Stars will never be topped. He somehow managed to have the most powerful position in the game, lost his closest ally to the other tribe, and scared them all so much that they didn't want to vote her off for fear of "Rob's wrath". Other people have played flawless games (Tom and Yul) but the fact that he pulled off that ridiculous move against a bunch of people who had already played the game and supposedly knew every trick still blows my mind.
Boston Rob winning Survivor All-Stars with Amber, because let's face it, HE won... is and always will be the greatest survivor feat in history.Also, Joel was exactly right when he called Chet a bag of goo. Chet could have easily just walked away the next morning at a reward challenge. It has happened before and it could happen again. What a piece of absolute crap he is. They could have kicked Ozzy out and really switched up the game. I HATE CHET!

F_uck you Chet by screwing your tribemates and being a waste of space in the game.You could have gotten rid of the biggest threat in the game by far, but you pussed out because of your foot. Bowing out because of a foot injury? Come on man. He must feel like an idiot after seeing how much passion Jonathon had towards the game, and there was no way in hell he would have left unless he had to. Seeing people like Chet playing this game sucks. I really hope he is embarrased with himself.It would have been cool to see Ami side with the fans and vote out players who thought they were in control. F_ucking Chet man.Well at least he is gone.

Am I the only one that wants to see Ozzy win? I am so glad that Chet is out. I'm a little surprised that Ozzy didn't bust out the idol especially after Chet made that comment where anything could happen and especially because everyone now thinks that he has the idol anyways.I guess it turned out to be a good decision since they didn't go that way, we'll have to wait and see.

I'm rooting for Ozzy as well. He is such a good performer in the challenges and for the most part has played a perfect game twice. Very little deception and he has kept about as low a profile as possible.I said it before, but with Chet going I think it deserves to be said again. People like Chet and Kathy playing this game are a damn disgrace. Especially in a season that was supposed to be about "Super Fans". Come on Burnett. These two are worthy of playing against some of the best Survivors of all time? There are people out there like Tanner who would give an arm and a leg to play and we get these dopes. It really boggles me as to how they got there.Did anyone else notice Kathy when Jonathan was leaving? "We need you. I need you!" What? You knew the guy for 3 days and you act like he is your damn soul mate. I hated to see Jonathan go, because I like him and I love the way he plays the game. He was also such a gritty competitor. Gutting it through that challenge on a knee that you know had to be killing him. Kathy's blabber fest was like a cheap Champ Kind act from Anchorman./end rant

Its not that I don't like Ozzy.I just don't like it when people are thrown golden opportunities to possibly take over the game, then they quit because of a little cut on their foot.

I'm rooting for Ozzy as well. He is such a good performer in the challenges and for the most part has played a perfect game twice. Very little deception and he has kept about as low a profile as possible.I said it before, but with Chet going I think it deserves to be said again. People like Chet and Kathy playing this game are a damn disgrace. Especially in a season that was supposed to be about "Super Fans". Come on Burnett. These two are worthy of playing against some of the best Survivors of all time? There are people out there like Tanner who would give an arm and a leg to play and we get these dopes. It really boggles me as to how they got there.Did anyone else notice Kathy when Jonathan was leaving? "We need you. I need you!" What? You knew the guy for 3 days and you act like he is your damn soul mate. I hated to see Jonathan go, because I like him and I love the way he plays the game. He was also such a gritty competitor. Gutting it through that challenge on a knee that you know had to be killing him. Kathy's blabber fest was like a cheap Champ Kind act from Anchorman./end rant
Yeah, Chet and Kathy are useless. Even if they make it to the final 2/3 the jury will never give them 1st because they sucked ass at playing the game. Although I don't think Jonathan would have won it, he did always make the show interesting. I wonder if perhaps he would have sat out for the reward challenge if it would have helped his knee out at all. I doubt it by the looks of it though...
Its not that I don't like Ozzy.I just don't like it when people are thrown golden opportunities to possibly take over the game, then they quit because of a little cut on their foot.
This is correct. I like Ozzy as well, but it's absolutely ridiculous that he wasn't voted out last night.Also, the old lady with big fake boobs is playing really well. Somehow she doesn't seem like she's in an alliance, when she clearly is, and she is convincing all these people to listen to her ideas, which are really smart strategies for her alliance but not for the people that she is convincing.It's just a shame that Chet was such an absolute "wet rag / ball of goo", that he couldn't vote out Ozzy and then just leave the next morning. Chet will forever be known as the weakest survivor contestant ever.
This is correct. I like Ozzy as well, but it's absolutely ridiculous that he wasn't voted out last night.Also, the old lady with big fake boobs is playing really well. Somehow she doesn't seem like she's in an alliance, when she clearly is, and she is convincing all these people to listen to her ideas, which are really smart strategies for her alliance but not for the people that she is convincing.It's just a shame that Chet was such an absolute "wet rag / ball of goo", that he couldn't vote out Ozzy and then just leave the next morning. Chet will forever be known as the weakest survivor contestant ever.
Ami is a lesbo which is why she is drawn to the big titted chick. Her nipples busted through my TV and poked me in the eye. You are right she is playing the game well, alligning yourself with weaker people like Chet could have been advantageous if she could have brought him farther, there is no way she could have foreseen that Chet would have been so bad though.I actually think Jonathon was put in a great position in the new tribe he was on. Since all the fans on the tribe liked him so much, him and Eliza could have easily aligned with the fans to get rid of James and Parvati. This would have put them in the drivers seat at the merge since their tribe has the numbers over the other one. I think the knee could have definitely cost Jonathon a million dollars. Hopefully Eliza will smarten up and still try to get in an alliance with the fans.Oh and Ami was in Playboy back in the day but I haven't been able to find pics of her, someone help me out.If you go back in Survivor Archives there have been lame contestants just like Chet. Remember Osten, the first guy to quit? He was insanely ripped, but he quit because he was scared for his health. Janu from Palau who pretty much quit because her tribe didn't like her. Sue in All-Stars quit because she thought Richard Hatch groped her. Thats all I can think of off the top of my head but there has been more.
HEY-O.... I won't post a link... but do a yahoo image search and type in: Ami Cusack PlayboyDamn
Wow, no way that's the same girl... What 12 years will do to you.
HEY-O.... I won't post a link... but do a yahoo image search and type in: Ami Cusack PlayboyDamn
People still use something other than Google? Who knew....