• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ami is a lesbo which is why she is drawn to the big titted chick. Her nipples busted through my TV and poked me in the eye. You are right she is playing the game well, alligning yourself with weaker people like Chet could have been advantageous if she could have brought him farther, there is no way she could have foreseen that Chet would have been so bad though.I actually think Jonathon was put in a great position in the new tribe he was on. Since all the fans on the tribe liked him so much, him and Eliza could have easily aligned with the fans to get rid of James and Parvati. This would have put them in the drivers seat at the merge since their tribe has the numbers over the other one. I think the knee could have definitely cost Jonathon a million dollars. Hopefully Eliza will smarten up and still try to get in an alliance with the fans.Oh and Ami was in Playboy back in the day but I haven't been able to find pics of her, someone help me out.If you go back in Survivor Archives there have been lame contestants just like Chet. Remember Osten, the first guy to quit? He was insanely ripped, but he quit because he was scared for his health. Janu from Palau who pretty much quit because her tribe didn't like her. Sue in All-Stars quit because she thought Richard Hatch groped her. Thats all I can think of off the top of my head but there has been more.
no. Chet is far worse than all these other people, and CBS is simply stupid even letting him smell the applicant line of this process, let alone, put him on the show. Awful, terrible, decision that only hurts the fans that watch the show for a great time. These 'fans' are generally absolute idiots. A true crazy fan would absolutely know how to build a fire, build a shelter, etc etc like a frickin' pro. They would know how to survive off the land like Bear Grylls. Why? Because for 10+ years they have been telling all their friends, "These people are idiots, if I ever got on this show, I would be awesome because of etc etc etc". What did CBS give us? The same crap, different day. AND the unforgivable.... they gave us the worst player in survivor history, the ANTI-FAN, on fans vs. favorites. It's seriously unforgivable.
no. Chet is far worse than all these other people, and CBS is simply stupid even letting him smell the applicant line of this process, let alone, put him on the show. Awful, terrible, decision that only hurts the fans that watch the show for a great time. These 'fans' are generally absolute idiots. A true crazy fan would absolutely know how to build a fire, build a shelter, etc etc like a frickin' pro. They would know how to survive off the land like Bear Grylls. Why? Because for 10+ years they have been telling all their friends, "These people are idiots, if I ever got on this show, I would be awesome because of etc etc etc". What did CBS give us? The same crap, different day. AND the unforgivable.... they gave us the worst player in survivor history, the ANTI-FAN, on fans vs. favorites. It's seriously unforgivable.
Not just one, but several of the worst players. Chet, who is physically, mentally, and strategically the weakest player ever. The Hulk, who seemed to think that the point of the game was to make as many moves as possible and prove that you are "running the show" as often as possible.Kathleen, who somehow had no idea that it would be hard or that it might be a good idea to keep her mouth shut for 5 minutes (but so far is staying below the radar).Yeah, it's a sad group.
Not just one, but several of the worst players. Chet, who is physically, mentally, and strategically the weakest player ever. The Hulk, who seemed to think that the point of the game was to make as many moves as possible and prove that you are "running the show" as often as possible.Kathleen, who somehow had no idea that it would be hard or that it might be a good idea to keep her mouth shut for 5 minutes (but so far is staying below the radar).Yeah, it's a sad group.
Previews for this week's episode make it look like she wants off now. Does CBS or Burnett and crew select the participants? Because they have had a massive fail this year on selecting people. Hardly what I would consider "Super Fans".

Tons of bad decisions and horrible competitors...Jonathan: Sorry to see you go, dude. You werre a gamer and I liked you even more for the passion you brought and the fact that my girlfriend doesn't like you.Parvati: I would like to **** you.Chet: you ****ing useless idiot. Go hang out with that Leave Britney alone guy and do some more pageant coaching, you ****tard. Joel: Sorry to see you go, as well. You got blindsided by a bunch of retards. Now you know what it's like to play at PokerStars.James and Ozzy: Hard to pick, but Ozzy might just be the better all-around athlete and, hopefully, he won't pull a "James" with the hidden idol.Theresa (?): wtf nipples?!?!The 2 long-haired fans: You are both passive and will likely go soon, although I actually thought it was a good move to call out Ozzy about the hidden idol, if only to get some kind of reaction and create some confusion. Not sure it'll work for long, though, so you'd better make some moves...Eliza: Time for some serious scheming, skinny minnie.

You guys have to realize that they cast people who they think will get ratings. This means a mixture of athletic people, good looking people, and people with crazy personalities. Kathleen and Chet fall into the personality group. The first episode they were actually both pretty funny. A gay gymnastics coach, and a cooky older lady, it sounds funny before the season starts. There is no way CBS could have known that they would start whining so quickly. You can argue the point that weaker people shouldn't be picked for the show, but weak people do get far a lot of the time. Look at last season with the gay guy who won and Courtney. Or even Cirie in her original season.Also, seeing people struggle in the game gets ratings. I think CBS picks people who they think will struggle, because it is funny to watch people who are completely out of their element. Even though it is a "fans" season, seeing a bunch of people who don't know what the hell they are doing is sometimes intriguing. I think CBS considered a fan as someone who watches the show, not necessarily someone who knows how to survive. Look at Kathleen, she is a huge fan of the favorites, but she can't survive worth a shit.People who don't know what they are doing will always be cast for the show no matter how many complaints CBS gets.

Don't forget, Survivor is on Wednesday this week. Yay basketball.
My TiVo never forgets.

Some casting directors heads are gonna roll!! I mean these people are supposed to be superfans and already 2 have thrown in the towel. WTF?! As far as casting because they make good for TV, that's fine, but they at least got to be able to play the whole game. :club::ts

This week was a classic example of why Cirie is such a good player.1) She made a couple of hilarious statements, about the Ozzie/climbing palm trees thing. 2) She went along on the boat ride even though she hates being out in the water, because she's a team player.3) She used that incident to bond with the other players instead of just bitching and griping. She didn't use it to make a move this week, instead just letting her goodwill build til it's really necessary and advantageous.I think she plays the "looking like I'm just coasting by but really calling the shots" strategy as well as anyone.In other news, bye bye Kathy, you big "super fan" who didn't realize that if they show 30 seconds of rain on TV that isn't the same as there being 30 seconds of rain in real life. What an idiot.So with 2 people leaving prematurely, what does CBS do? That's a lot of money for them to lose with 2 less episodes. I was hoping they say Jonathan was coming back. Not sure it's fair, but Jeff obviously loves him and it would be good for the show. Then they'd only miss out on one episode.

In other news, bye bye Kathy, you big "super fan" who didn't realize that if they show 30 seconds of rain on TV that isn't the same as there being 30 seconds of rain in real life. What an idiot.
lol I was going to comment about her saying this also but you did it for me. At least we have gotten rid of the dead weight now. It looks to me like this has been easier than past seasons. They have caves to sleep under, there is food all around the island, and its not like its a 115 degrees out like in Guatemala or Africa. She just wasn't meant for the game.I agree Cirie has been on top of it, but Ami has started to become my favorite so far this season. She has been working both sides without either of the sides knowing it. Even though she is on the outs of the favorites alliance she has been trying everything possible to get out of it. Hopefully she can make it to the merge because I think she can do some major work.I would recommend to Ami that she re-join with Eliza at the merge who seems to be in with the 3 favorites (the 2 young girls and young guy), but it looks like next week Parvati does some scheming. I don't blame Parvati at all since her and James seemed to be on the outs in that tribe. Im suprised that Eliza didn't jump on that earlier, and try to get to the fans before Parvati did since she was on the outs in the Favorites tribe. Eliza could have easily gotten off Parvati and James, but Eliza is too slow in her strategizing. Parvati is definitely a player..... if I had a chance to vote out her or James I would definitely get her off first. She is a major threat.Im suprised how much the fans suck, the only one who was doing a good job was the chick who got voted off tonight. I think Eric is half retarded.

Why do people come up with perfect plans and then they show them talking about the plan... so we the audience... KNOW that it's not going to happen, because it never happens like what they show.... and then THEY NEVER FOLLOW THROUGH WITH THEIR PERFECT PLAN!?!?!?Ami's plan tonight was absolutely brilliant. And yet.... stupid, boring, predictable.

So with 2 people leaving prematurely, what does CBS do? That's a lot of money for them to lose with 2 less episodes. I was hoping they say Jonathan was coming back. Not sure it's fair, but Jeff obviously loves him and it would be good for the show. Then they'd only miss out on one episode.
The number of episodes and whatnot is predetermined. It's not as if they are going to remove episodes. Most likely, with the original cast being 20, and there being 15 episodes, a couple would have two people get voted out. Now, not a problem.
I agree Cirie has been on top of it, but Ami has started to become my favorite so far this season. She has been working both sides without either of the sides knowing it.
Yeah, but she hasn't been able to pull the trigger. The person on the bottom of an alliance never makes it until the end-they might be able to hang in there for a while, but they never make it to the end. She needed to recognize her spot right when she got moved over to this new tribe and start to plan on when she was going to make her move and get in with the fans. She's left herself in a spot right now where she's totally at the mercy of the two stronger players in the game right now.If Ozzy gets through to the merge with the original 4 alliance intact, the game is over, it's a race for second. He's set himself up as the leader, is by far the biggest threat for every individual immunity, and has the idol. He's also got enough strong to semi strong connections that he can lean into them early in the process (when there is 10 left) to ensure he gets rid of the people he needs to, and then withdraw back into his alliance of 4 (which still looks super strong to me, based on the fact that Amanda and Parvati still aren't good players, and James' desire not to do something insane like he did last season), and will coast down to 4 with the game in his pocket.
This week was a classic example of why Cirie is such a good player.1) She made a couple of hilarious statements, about the Ozzie/climbing palm trees thing. 2) She went along on the boat ride even though she hates being out in the water, because she's a team player.3) She used that incident to bond with the other players instead of just bitching and griping. She didn't use it to make a move this week, instead just letting her goodwill build til it's really necessary and advantageous.I think she plays the "looking like I'm just coasting by but really calling the shots" strategy as well as anyone.In other news, bye bye Kathy, you big "super fan" who didn't realize that if they show 30 seconds of rain on TV that isn't the same as there being 30 seconds of rain in real life. What an idiot.So with 2 people leaving prematurely, what does CBS do? That's a lot of money for them to lose with 2 less episodes. I was hoping they say Jonathan was coming back. Not sure it's fair, but Jeff obviously loves him and it would be good for the show. Then they'd only miss out on one episode.
I partially agree with this. Cirie is playing the game ok, but what a fucking bitch! Besides her being a swing vote earlier and now Ozzy and Amanda needing her, she's almost as worthless as Chet or Kathy. She loves to make her cute little snide remarks about Ozzy and Eric. So the kid wants to learn some survival pointers from one of the best players in recent years? So what? Better than her. Everytime the camera's on Cirie, she's sitting on her fat ass doing nothing. She's the only person who can be on Survivor twice and still weigh 250.IMO, she didn't go on the boat ride because she's a team player, she didn't want to let Ozzy, Amanda and Eric out of her sight for that long to talk. Hypothetically, because I can't read her mind, if Cirie thinks Eric is easily swayed, she may be worried of Ozzy and Amanda ditching her and taking Eric as their 5th with James and Parvati at the merge.Other notes from tonight:1. This is getting pretty sad. A 2nd person flat out quitting. I'm wondering if there was any special casting call for "superfans" or if they planned to do an All-star season and couldn't get enough former players to come back and just filled the spots with regular applicants. None of the fans are particularly tough, smart, or even interesting. The 2 chicks on the tribe that keeps winning, I still don't even know their names, they're so forgettable and boring.B. I see why Ozzy wanted Tracy at Exile. With him showering with topless women at Reward, he was afraid of her pointy monstrous nipples.IV. Now obv, I don't know who's thinking what, but if Ozzy, Amanda, James, Parvati are planning to reunite at the merge (maybe with Cirie), this has been a pretty good 2 episodes for them regardless of who won challenges. They've gotten rid of Jonathan, who wasn't in their alliance and was a potential troublemaker/rabblerouser, and 3 fans (Chet, Kathy, Tracy). 7 of the 11 remaining are favorites, with no one on the jury yet, and I don't see any reason for anyone to vote for a "fan" at the end. Ami, who I don't like much, I have to admit is playing pretty well. The problem is she knows she's on the outs of the favs alliance, and she's running out of fans to join up with. If that tribe were to lose again, it could get interesting. I would think Cirie, Amanda, and Ami would target Eric, where I think Ozzy might want to get rid of Ami.If the other tribe were to lose, I have no clue who they'd want out. We haven't seen as much of them at camp because they keep winning, only losing people to quitting and injury. My guess would be one of the fans would go unless Eliza flipped and tried to get Parvati out.I'm guessing one more episode and they merge at 10?
Why do people come up with perfect plans and then they show them talking about the plan... so we the audience... KNOW that it's not going to happen, because it never happens like what they show.... and then THEY NEVER FOLLOW THROUGH WITH THEIR PERFECT PLAN!?!?!?Ami's plan tonight was absolutely brilliant. And yet.... stupid, boring, predictable.
Ami would have followed through with it if Amanda and Cirie would have gone for it. Remember the 2 were discussing if they should vote for Eric without telling Ozzy, and it never showed what they decided to do. They obviously didn't want to lie to Ozzy this early in the game. If they agreed with Ami the plan would have worked. Another hitch in the plan is that this kid Eric is a complete retard. I didn't see how the votes went, but he didn't even seem like he wanted Ozzy out because he worships him. So Ami was ready to do it, but she didn't get enough insurance from Cirie and Amanda.And you guys don't be so sure that if Ozzy makes it to the merge he wins. Did you see the previews for next week with Parvati wheelin and dealing. I wouldn't be suprised if they she and Amanda backstab James and Ozzy and go all the way with Cirie and maybe take a fan chick for a ride. Definitely lots of things can play out this season, and I'm excited for the next couple weeks. Bizzle, I totally disagree when you say Parvati and Amanda are horrible players. They both blow James and Ozzy out of the water strategically. Yea Ozzy is a great competitor, and he is good at climbing trees, but what great strategic moves has he made? Three weeks in a row he could have gotten voted off now. He is even starting to piss Amanda off. So far all he has done is throw around orders, and competed well. Cirie has been running the show strategically. If you remember Ozzy's season, he was kind of a jerk for the first few episodes, then at the end he ran the table in challenges to get to the final 3 with Yul in that other chick, he did nothing strategically. And with James all I have to say is botched hidden immunity idol incident. Parvati and Amanda are willing to make strategic moves that James and Ozzy are not capable of.Actually I give Ozzy credit for carving a couple of holes in a stick and calling it an immunity idol, but that is it.

My 2 cents:Amanda is still deeply buried inside Ozzie's behind. Once the double cross to dump Ozzie was revealed to Amanda I'm sure it took her about six seconds to run to Ozzie and disclose the plan. I still think that she and Ozzie are deeply aligned and will remain so unless she wises up. I was also pretty amused at the gigantic smirk that Tracie had on her face at tribal, especially when the Ozzie vote was read by Jeff. I think she genuinely thought her plan was going to work. It was funny to see that smirk get wiped right off. Survivor will not be the same without those gigantic nipples of hers.

I don't get why people are saying Ozzy hasn't made any big strategic moves. He doesn't have to. Basically he's sitting in the top position in his tribe and his plan is simple. If you aren't here to compete GTFO, example Chet, Tracey & soon to be Cirie.Infact, that tribe shouldn't even have lost this week, they can't even put together a damn puzzle with a 5min head start. Ozzy gives his tribe a big chance every week to win immunity, doing over 50% of the work. He doesn't only play for himself right now, he's playing for his team.Also, people like Tracey and Cirie should not be bitching about Ozzy's leadership around camp. If I'm the guy bringing in your meals everyday and I'm the guy giving the tribe an edge in every challenge, you better respect me around camp. He's earned that respect and it's owed to him. Tracey just sat on her ass all day waiting to be served, and Cirie is doing the exact same thing.If you don't pull weight in challenges or around camp, don't bitch period.

My 2 cents:Amanda is still deeply buried inside Ozzie's behind. Once the double cross to dump Ozzie was revealed to Amanda I'm sure it took her about six seconds to run to Ozzie and disclose the plan. I still think that she and Ozzie are deeply aligned and will remain so unless she wises up. I was also pretty amused at the gigantic smirk that Tracie had on her face at tribal, especially when the Ozzie vote was read by Jeff. I think she genuinely thought her plan was going to work. It was funny to see that smirk get wiped right off. Survivor will not be the same without those gigantic nipples of hers.
I tend to agree, but I think it's a strategy move on Amanda and Ozzie's part to keep Cirie off-balance, as well as get a good line on any potential plans the "others" may have. If Amanda and Ozzie don't get to the final four, i'm a monkey's uncle.
I don't get why people are saying Ozzy hasn't made any big strategic moves. He doesn't have to. Basically he's sitting in the top position in his tribe and his plan is simple. If you aren't here to compete GTFO, example Chet, Tracey & soon to be Cirie.Infact, that tribe shouldn't even have lost this week, they can't even put together a damn puzzle with a 5min head start. Ozzy gives his tribe a big chance every week to win immunity, doing over 50% of the work. He doesn't only play for himself right now, he's playing for his team.Also, people like Tracey and Cirie should not be bitching about Ozzy's leadership around camp. If I'm the guy bringing in your meals everyday and I'm the guy giving the tribe an edge in every challenge, you better respect me around camp. He's earned that respect and it's owed to him. Tracey just sat on her ass all day waiting to be served, and Cirie is doing the exact same thing.If you don't pull weight in challenges or around camp, don't bitch period.
Absolutely. I just don't understand anyone who doesn't pull their weight around camp or in challenges bitching about someone who is clearly more than able and willing to do just that. So the **** what if Ozzie is defacto leader? He's awesome and crying about it gets you negative points in my book. He deserves acknowledgement for his outstanding performance in the immunity challenge and Cirie deserves a knee in the face for being such a ****. As for her being a "team player", man, some of you guys are so deluded. She's playing the "sow the seeds of discontent" game, which is perfectly valid, but she's simply revealing herself to be a backstabbing bitch. She will be gone soon (first to go after the merge is my guess).That being said, I will admit to being pretty mystified as to why the Ozzie ousting didn't come off. I'm guessing that all the crying about Ozzie being the leader made people realise just how essential he is to their tribe winning, so it was So Long Tracey Big Tits,the second biggest bitch left in the game.Did I mention how much I detest Cirie?
Absolutely. I just don't understand anyone who doesn't pull their weight around camp or in challenges bitching about someone who is clearly more than able and willing to do just that. So the **** what if Ozzie is defacto leader? He's awesome and crying about it gets you negative points in my book. He deserves acknowledgement for his outstanding performance in the immunity challenge and Cirie deserves a knee in the face for being such a ****. As for her being a "team player", man, some of you guys are so deluded. She's playing the "sow the seeds of discontent" game, which is perfectly valid, but she's simply revealing herself to be a backstabbing bitch. She will be gone soon (first to go after the merge is my guess).Did I mention how much I detest Cirie?
No shit.I mean, while the other tribe was sending out a different person every time to retrieve puzzle pieces at immunity, Ozzy went out 4 of 5 times and built up a pretty big lead almost by himself. Then Cirie (and Amanda) couldn't figure out how to put a damn square together.I forget who the 2nd puzzlemaker was on the winning tribe, but you're in trouble when freaking Eliza is schooling you with her brain.

Sometimes you can play this game honestly.But this season I think a "backstabbing bitch" is going to win. I don't see anyone on Ozzy's tribe not pulling their weight around camp. Cirie does a lot of other things to contribute even if she is not climbing trees or paddling out miles out from shore (which isn't that necessary) to catch fish and clams. Even though Ozzy does own challenges, he obvioiusly is going to do better than a bunch of chicks. If you give Ozzy praise, you might as well also put Eliza on the same level as him since she owns at the puzzles every week. I'm not saying that Ozzy is playing a bad game this season, I just think the 2 girls (Amanda and Parvati) have a strategic advantage over him (because he is not a backstabber) and they can pull the trigger at any moment if they have to.Was anybody suprised that James didn't take a turn running out on the immunity challenge? I'm sure 3 girls could have pulled him. I know I'm probably going to get the black guys dont swim joke, but there wasn't really any swimming involved, they just had to run out and ride the thing back. Even though their tribe won I was kind of suprised James didn't take a turn when the girls seemed to be struggling.Who saw the previews for next week when Cirie and Ami were in the jungle when it was dark, falling all over the place, what was all that about? lol

Sometimes you can play this game honestly.But this season I think a "backstabbing bitch" is going to win. Was anybody suprised that James didn't take a turn running out on the immunity challenge? I'm sure 3 girls could have pulled him. I know I'm probably going to get the black guys dont swim joke, but there wasn't really any swimming involved, they just had to run out and ride the thing back. Even though their tribe won I was kind of suprised James didn't take a turn when the girls seemed to be struggling.
Sadly, I think your right.I'm not sure how that mechanism worked, I'm just guessing they felt James' biggest asset was his strength pulling the others in. I don't think he's much of a swimmer, and I'm not sure his balance is great enough that he wouldn't have had trouble on the bridge.

Has anyne watched the final word of the contestants that have been boot from the show? On TV they show only about 20 seconds, but at the CBS survivor site they have like 5-8 minutes of final words per person. I lol'd when I watched Joel's final words.

Sometimes you can play this game honestly.But this season I think a "backstabbing bitch" is going to win. I don't see anyone on Ozzy's tribe not pulling their weight around camp. Cirie does a lot of other things to contribute even if she is not climbing trees or paddling out miles out from shore (which isn't that necessary) to catch fish and clams. Even though Ozzy does own challenges, he obvioiusly is going to do better than a bunch of chicks. If you give Ozzy praise, you might as well also put Eliza on the same level as him since she owns at the puzzles every week. I'm not saying that Ozzy is playing a bad game this season, I just think the 2 girls (Amanda and Parvati) have a strategic advantage over him (because he is not a backstabber) and they can pull the trigger at any moment if they have to.
For example? All I've seen her do both seasons is ride the coattails of everyone else.