Who Died Today?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's colder than that, now.

When DFW died, Chorozzo made a disrespectful comment, and I slowly willed him into the grave over it. I didn't love Prince less than I loved DFW.

jesus would somebody fucking just die already so we can get a break in the music snobbery here?

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I met him once. He saw my dog and came over to ask me about it. Then he started telling me about his juice machine. It was pretty funny, he was just really into the juicer, it was like having a live infomercial performance. His wife was standing behind him just kind of shaking her head like she had heard it a million times.

I met him once. He saw my dog and came over to ask me about it. Then he started telling me about his juice machine. It was pretty funny, he was just really into the juicer, it was like having a live infomercial performance. His wife was standing behind him just kind of shaking her head like she had heard it a million times.
Awesome story.And Elaine Lalanne....heh.
That's awesome. How did the juicer come up? Did he just launch right into his routine completely unprompted?
That's awesome. How did the juicer come up? Did he just launch right into his routine completely unprompted?
He made some small talk about the dogs (yes, the hair grows that way on its own, etc) and then launched right into it. I didn't get the impression that he was pulling a sales routine on me though, he was just really excited about the juicer and couldnt stop himself from talking about it.

Man I remember watching him when I was a little kid on our black and white TV.That and the Earl Sheib commercials. "I'll paint any car, any color for twenty-nine ninety-five! Riiiiiiight!"

Not this lady ....http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...1012402914.htmlBUENOS AIRES, Argentina -- Witnesses say they saw a woman throw herself from the 23rd story of a Buenos Aires hotel Monday and survive.The woman landed in a sitting position on the roof of a taxi whose driver got out just before the impact deeply dented his roof and shattered the windshield. PH2011012402916.jpgPH2011012402926.jpg

Not this lady ....http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...1012402914.htmlBUENOS AIRES, Argentina -- Witnesses say they saw a woman throw herself from the 23rd story of a Buenos Aires hotel Monday and survive.The woman landed in a sitting position on the roof of a taxi whose driver got out just before the impact deeply dented his roof and shattered the windshield. PH2011012402916.jpgPH2011012402926.jpg
wow :club:
did she have insurance?
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina -- Witnesses say they saw a woman throw herself from the 23rd story of a Buenos Aires hotel Monday and survive.The woman landed in a sitting position on the roof of a taxi whose driver got out just before the impact deeply dented his roof and shattered the windshield.
mayhem.jpg
Only a 330 foot fall? No biggie.
Really. Here's someone who knows how to fall:
JAT stewardess Vesna Vulović survived a fall of 33,000 feet (10,000 m)[6] on January 26, 1972 when she was aboard JAT Flight 367. The plane was brought down by explosives over Srbská Kamenice in the former Czechoslovakia (now Czech Republic). The Serbian stewardess suffered a broken skull, three broken vertebrae (one crushed completely), and was in a coma for 27 days.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

RIP Uncle LeoVeteran actor Len Lesser, who's best known as Jerry Seinfeld's Uncle Leo on "Seinfeld," passed away today of complications from pneumonia. He was 88.

RIP Uncle LeoVeteran actor Len Lesser, who's best known as Jerry Seinfeld's Uncle Leo on "Seinfeld," passed away today of complications from pneumonia. He was 88.
Hello!