• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn I'm glad the Heat are gonna get beat/hopefully swept. I hate those cocky fuckers.
They really have treated this entire season like some exhibition until they flip a switch. And now they deserve what they get. Congrats SuitedUp (and others). I am more than willing to hand over the series. I was at the game tonight and everything was going great....crowd was finally at a frenzy....double digit 2nd half lead.....and we just imploded. Bad defense, bad offense, turnovers, and of course missed free throws (I have a developed a tic when the Heat shoot FTs, swear.).Last year was sweet but I think the window just slammed shut on them in their current form. I will be rooting for the bulls to thump the Pistons, they better not disappoint.
i'm going out on a limb here and saying that the bulls are going to win the series..
"out on a limb"??? pretty easy prediction when they're up 2-0 and now 3-0.now if anybody predicted the Warriors winning 2 of 3 THAT would be out on the limb.
"out on a limb"??? pretty easy prediction when they're up 2-0 and now 3-0.now if anybody predicted the Warriors winning 2 of 3 THAT would be out on the limb.
Well no ****... i posted that when the bulls were up 3-0..Never heard of sarcasm?
Damn I'm glad the Heat are gonna get beat/hopefully swept. I hate those cocky fuckers.
Jaded laker fan that Shaq got another Ring while Kobe toils in mediocrity?The Heat are far less arrogant than the Lakers teams of Kobe/Shaq... or any Laker team for that matter.

Is anyone else annoyed with the playoff scheduling the last two years? I think it's funny that while some teams haven't even played game 3 yet the Pistons have already ended their first round series. I miss when they played every other day instead of this 2 and 3 day layoff crap.

Jaded laker fan that Shaq got another Ring while Kobe toils in mediocrity?The Heat are far less arrogant than the Lakers teams of Kobe/Shaq... or any Laker team for that matter.
I have no response to this.

Great win for the Bulls again, even though we shot poorly we pulled out the win.I'm watching the Nets/Raps game and I have to say, the Nets look really impressive.

Its amazing with all the sweeps out East. The Western conference are haveing way more competitive matchups. Not that surprising but still.The Jazz/Rockets game tonight was excellent.

I was really hoping the Raps would get to the second round, doesn't look like it's going to happen.Eastern Conference Finals will be taking place a little early when the Pistons play the Bulls. I don't think the Cavs or Nets can beat either team.

I was really hoping the Raps would get to the second round, doesn't look like it's going to happen.Eastern Conference Finals will be taking place a little early when the Pistons play the Bulls. I don't think the Cavs or Nets can beat either team.
Completely agree, this should be a great series.
Houston/Utah Game 7Home team has won every game, does T-mac finally get to the second round?
I hope so.I think game seven really comes down to Yao and the Jazz defense against him. Yao needs to get deeper position, keep the turnovers down, control the paint with rebounding, and play better defense. Yao has actually had a better series than some of the writers give him credit for, but he hasnt dominated a game like he's capable of.I see Tmac doing his thing in game 7. He just doesnt want to go home yet.I'm not surprised this series went seven. Both are very good teams, and unfortunately one is going to be very disappointed.
What an upset! The only playoff series I can think of that comes close to this is when the 8th seeded Nuggets beat the Sonics a few years ago, and that was best of five I think.
It was best of 5, and it was less of an upset than this I think... Golden state really dominated play about 3/4ths of the entire series.

Marv said it, biggest NBA playoff upset ever.Since the NBA doesn't re-seed between rounds, the Warriors should destroy the winner of Rockets/Jazz, unless Baron Davis' injury is more serious than his play indicated.Please, please let us see Suns/Warriors. That would actually compete with the NHL playoffs for my attention (barring a Devils comeback), something I never thought I'd say.

This says it all from the man himself...Mark Cuban.dirkcuban.jpg"This is not like last year was," Cuban said. "Losing the finals was really painful. This is just the first round."

Since the NBA doesn't re-seed between rounds, the Warriors should destroy the winner of Rockets/Jazz, unless Baron Davis' injury is more serious than his play indicated.
I hate the idea of reseeding, but it's not like the NBA does the initial seeding right as it is now anyway.