Do you not find something pimpalicious about practice 3's?I think it was a little classless to boo during the other team's award ceremony instead of just going home but I imagine any city would. Why did they do it on the floor exactly instead of the locker room?
I didn't stay for the award ceremony because the majority of my friends wanted to leave, but I wanted to see it. How many times do you see a team win the Finals (or Super Bowl or World Series) live? I don't think it is right that the Clevelanders booed them, but I think any opposing fans would have booed the team that just beat them.
  • Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never thought I'd say this, but re-seed please.Teams that would have won the East, if they were individually placed in the East:DallasPhoenixSan AntonioUtahHoustonDenverL.A. LakersL.A. Clippers
The clippers weren't even in the playoffs.Lakers can't beat the Bulls, Pistons, Cavs and would struggle with the Nets and Raps. Same for Denver. And your talking about the Mavs who lost to the 8 seed?This whole reseeding thing is kinda BS. If you gonna punish a 8 seed for upsetting a one by making them play the 2 seed, why even let the 8th team in the playoffs? Houstan has some glaring weaknesses too and the Jazz are still a very young team.And the balance of power shifts over time, in the 90's the two best teams were in the east most the time. We all knew whoever came out of the west to play the Bulls was just there for 2nd place (except the 93 Suns who posed the only real threat to them).