Sanjaya Lost !

Point by point? i shouldnt be upset? Why would you be? I guess it's your right to be upset but, I don't see the point..meh..I'll call that a push.or i shouldnt be a fan of the show?For the life of me, I can't imagine why you would be. It's mind numbingly terrible, but, que sera sera..or i shouldnt be on a poker forum? This is where you're most confused, I think. You shouldn't be pissed that someone on a "poker forum"--one that regularly veers to topics of the real world, entertainment, news and otherwise--posted the results of a show that she saw in real time. If nothing else, why verbally abuse her for doing so? It makes you look bad, not her. Sure, she screwed up..but was your fucktardishness necessary? If you're that concerned with it, do what others do.. sequester yourself for a few hours. Otherwise, shut your mouth.
its a horrible show? thats your opinion...you have all the right to tell me im an idiot for liking the show, but its a moot point...really had nothing to do with what was going on.im an idiot and a fan of the show, youre calling "me getting upset over the spoiler" as a push? that makes no sense...you know How DN feels about spoilers, if it was DN that got upset, would you tell him he shouldnt be getting upset? as far as your last point...if i was in off topic, you might have a tiny argument...but i was in general poker and the spoiler was in the freaking tittle...no chance.
  • Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a horrible show? thats your opinion...you have all the right to tell me im an idiot for liking the show, but its a moot point...really had nothing to do with what was going on.im an idiot and a fan of the show, youre calling "me getting upset over the spoiler" as a push? that makes no sense...you know How DN feels about spoilers, if it was DN that got upset, would you tell him he shouldnt be getting upset? as far as your last point...if i was in off topic, you might have a tiny argument...but i was in general poker and the spoiler was in the freaking tittle...no chance.
Hey Stupid.Would DN have called someone brainless three times? That's my issue you myopic fucking reject.
Hey Stupid.Would DN have called someone brainless three times? That's my issue you myopic fucking reject.
hey stupid...what does your response have to do with the question i asked you? :icon_wink:keep it simple....next time, just say "vatche, you shouldnt have called her brainless" right from the begining...
I did.Get reading skills.
all i see is you telling me AI is a stupid show or im an idiot for watching it and i shouldnt be on the comp...maybe i missed it and you can point it out to me.
perfect use of "myopic" earlier, sir.too busy worrying about how he was offended by the leak to see how he lashed out
Second person to congratulate me on 'myopic'. Vatche, go back and read. Try using comprehension if it fits in to your time schedule--not sure if Idol's over yet.
Second person to congratulate me on 'myopic'. Vatche, go back and read. Try using comprehension if it fits in to your time schedule--not sure if Idol's over yet.
the only thing i want to read at this point is Theresa's apology.

Ok... I am going to bed. First of all, I thought General Poker had much more activity. Sorry.The other thing... I mean, come on, you already heard them all sing. Does it really matter if you find out up front or after 30 ridiculous minutes of Ryan Seacrest recapping what the judges say, call people onto the stage and then dramatically announce it? I DVR the show just so I can skip to the end to see who was booted off. The prior 30 minutes are pure torture. I was glad that I did not have to turn on the DVR tonight. But for those of you who act like 12 year old girls, I am sorry that your tearful surprise was spoiled.

You are asthenia no?
Yes.
Ok... I am going to bed. First of all, I thought General Poker had much more activity. Sorry.The other thing... I mean, come on, you already heard them all sing. Does it really matter if you find out up front or after 30 ridiculous minutes of Ryan Seacrest recapping what the judges say, call people onto the stage and then dramatically announce it? I DVR the show just so I can skip to the end to see who was booted off. The prior 30 minutes are pure torture. I was glad that I did not have to turn on the DVR tonight. But for those of you who act like 12 year old girls, I am sorry that your tearful surprise was spoiled.
Boom.
loll...just when i thought it couldnt get worst. :club:
fag**************************as·the·ni·a /æsˈθiniə/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[as-thee-nee-uh] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –noun lack or loss of strength; weakness I missed the point here
fag**************************88as·the·ni·a /æsˈθiniə/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[as-thee-nee-uh] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –noun lack or loss of strength; weakness I missed the point here
1. Agreed.2. Asthenia was off-topic and in regards to something else.
I accept your apology.

I apologize to all west coast viewers. I just didn't think. I was so stunned that he was voted off. I don't want LoisMustDie getting all worked up again..........I'm not saying Sanjaya is a great singing talent. I was just surprised because I've heard of so many groups voting to keep him in just to screw up the show/annoy Simon. I was not trying to ruin it for anyone. I reacted without thinking, I apologize.My problem with your response, Vatche, is that you reacted so strongly to me making a post. Frankly, I thought you were insulting me for even watching Idol. I had no idea and no way of knowing that you were angry about a spoiler.

I apologize to all west coast viewers. I just didn't think. I was so stunned that he was voted off. I don't want LoisMustDie getting all worked up again..........I'm not saying Sanjaya is a great singing talent. I was just surprised because I've heard of so many groups voting to keep him in just to screw up the show/annoy Simon. I was not trying to ruin it for anyone. I reacted without thinking, I apologize.My problem with your response, Vatche, is that you reacted so strongly to me making a post. Frankly, I thought you were insulting me for even watching Idol. I had no idea and no way of knowing that you were angry about a spoiler.
I love you Finzy.
I'm objective so let me do this.Vatche- You are sort of right. She made a dumb mistake (regardless of how gay the show is ddidm) and the thread should have been deleted. You also way overreacted adn were way out of line, and you should apologize.Theresa-Not deleting the thread, and instead moving it so more people could see it is....wow.DDIDM- You are right that Vatche was out of line and it's just a dumb show. Finz/Theresa are both very nice people, so insulting them seems unecesary. I think this should about clear it up
I completely agree. :club:

What's the problem here? All that was said was that someone called Sanjaya lost. Finz didn't say who won, so surely that's still a surprise?I've never watched the show, but is this not a valid point?

i wasnt going to apoligize to you becuse of the way you acted after seeing us get upset, but seeing your sincere apoligy, i just cant help myself.i shouldnt have dropped the F bomb and i couldve found another way to express myself rather than using words like "brainless"....the spoiler really upset me and i started to post on emotion, so i apoligize as well.as far as theresa goes, i cant believe how she treated this whole situation...