Sanjaya Lost !

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You keep making the point for me.I'm old fashioned though.I'm pretty bored watching Sopranos now. You have e heroes?
you want it so bad...looking for a situation to be a good guy...im sure everyone thinks youre a good guy, dont need to reach for it...one day, a real a-hole will come on this forum and really be mean and nasty to the op, or to lolli, or to lady gray, and there it will be! your chance to "stand up" for a girl... :club: but todays not that day. i really wasnt that nasty. :D
So true..However..People Who Shorten American Idol to 'AI' < Lifeless Pricks That Sign On THe Internet And Make Fun Of Male 'AI' Fans
i've got nothing.:knocks down king with finger:gg
you want it so bad...looking for a situation to be a good guy...im sure everyone thinks youre a good guy, dont need to reach for it...
I'm too old to care.I still open every door for my wife, after 15 yearsYou know how I would've reacted to the leak from Finz?Finz: Sanjaya lostMe: That show sucks. well, nevermind. Bad example.
I'm too old to care.I still open every door for my wife, after 15 yearsYou know how I would've reacted to the leak from Finz?Finz: Sanjaya lostMe: That show sucks. well, nevermind. Bad example.
Actually, it reminds me of when my buddy had to work at the Video Store during the Super Bowl in college..and we had a big party, all out drunkfest..and he came over after work, and everyone was all drunked up and he walks in, "NO ONE TELL ME WHO WON, I RECORDED THE GAME!" And we're all like, k, whatever..we're drunk..And then a buddy walks out from the pisser.. "MAN! CAN YOU GUYS BELIEVE HOW THE PATS PULLED THAT OFF?!"He wasn't happy.If he really wanted to see it though, without it being ruined, he could have..his fault.

You guys are being a little harsh on Vatche here.If this were Heroes and the title was: OMG Peter Petrelli kills Claire!! You would be outraged.If it were about Spiderman 3 and the topic was: OMG Venom kills Spiderman! You would be outraged.If it were the WSOP and the post was: Chris Moneymaker wins 2007 WSOP!! You would be outraged.Just because it's American Idol you guys are getting a mob mentality and joining in on getting on Vatche's case. It's just a matter of respecting your fellow forum members not to spoil something they may be interested in.You know I'm right. You know he's right.He blew up, but that's no excuse - it was disrespectful.And Theresa handled this pretty badly for a moderator. She could have edited the topic - instead, she decided to join the bullies and pick on Vatche.Way to go - have a diet coke and revel in your clique.

You guys are being a little harsh on Vatche here.If this were Heroes and the title was: OMG Peter Petrelli kills Claire!! You would be outraged.If it were about Spiderman 3 and the topic was: OMG Venom kills Spiderman! You would be outraged.If it were the WSOP and the post was: Chris Moneymaker wins 2007 WSOP!! You would be outraged.Just because it's American Idol you guys are getting a mob mentality and joining in on getting on Vatche's case. It's just a matter of respecting your fellow forum members not to spoil something they may be interested in.You know I'm right. You know he's right.He blew up, but that's no excuse - it was disrespectful.And Theresa handled this pretty badly for a moderator. She could have edited the topic - instead, she decided to join the bullies and pick on Vatche.Way to go - have a diet coke and revel in your clique.
I agree on none of those counts..actually.All of that information is attainable and widespread the second--and a lot of times before--it hits the airwaves. It isn't anyone's responsibility to watch time zones when they post something.And as far as cliques? Really? Me and Actuary?
I agree on none of those counts..actually.All of that information is attainable and widespread the second--and a lot of times before--it hits the airwaves. It isn't anyone's responsibility to watch time zones when they post something.And as far as cliques? Really? Me and Actuary?
Not true. That information is only attainable if you're looking for it. It's unfair to be in the subject line of a poker forum where you least expect it. If this was in Television Off Topic, then perhaps - but it's on a poker forum, then moved to General Off Topic - and the subject was never altered. Bottom line is you're wrong, DDiM - it's unfair to get on his case about this. Is it too much to ask that he be able to go to GenPo or Gen and not have to find out what happened on his favorite television show before it airs? I don't think so.
IQ.It's about treating Finz betterNot about ruining American Idol for VatcheMost of the posts have been to help Vatche understand that.
I agree, he was rough on Finz.All that needed to happen was for Finz to say, "Sorry." Instead - everyone jumped on his case and made matters worse.Theresa should have just edited the title - instead, she just joined in on the fun.C'mon fellas, you know I'm right.
IQ.It's about treating Finz betterNot about ruining American Idol for VatcheMost of the posts have been to help Vatche understand that.
she did a brainless thing and i called her brainless...then i apoligized...it wasnt that bad...go reread the thread...i promise you im 10 times more "old fashioned" than you when it comes to treating women.and she ruined the show for any1 that saw her thread, not just me.,
C'mon fellas, you know I'm right.
I don't think so. I was more preturbed with the way he handled Finz, regardless of what the program was--that's why I called him 'myopic'. To me, this amounts to say, a wild card playoff game in the NFL. Sucks you found out two hours early that your team lost, but, whatever. Shit happens. It's no reason to continually rant and berate a lady who doesn't deserve it.Should Finz really have to wait two hours to post something she just saw on TV to account for West Coast viewers?
C'mon fellas, you know I'm right.
it's degrees.Yes.. bad Finz for leaking, Shame on her. I should paddle her tushy.
and she ruined the show for any1 that saw her thread, not just me.,
You did over react.I have re-read itTake a pole.I'm trying not to be biased by my views of the show; but You looked kinda weird, to be honest
Should Finz really have to wait two hours to post something she just saw on TV to account for West Coast viewers?
I was just readin' this thread for kicks and to read the 'BKice'-esque overreaction, but there is a thread for the show in the TV section. that's the appropriate place, but it's not a huge deal
it's degrees.Yes.. bad Finz for leaking, Shame on her. I should paddle her tushy. You did over react.I have re-read itTake a pole.I'm trying not to be biased by my views of the show; but You looked kinda weird, to be honest
yes, i did overreact...and apoligized....but my reaction was no where near to what youre making it out to be or what you want it to be.
yes, i did overreact...and apoligized....but my reaction was no where near to what your making it out to be or what you want it to be.
fair enough. (not sure I "want" it to be anything, though)I do like Finz. You might defend others here, in a like manner.Have a good night.
fair enough.I do like Finz. You might defend others here, in a like manner.Have a good night.
NO THIS ISNT OVER MOTHER ******.DOES IT SAY DEAD SANJAYA STORAGE ON THIS FORUM?DOES IT SAY DEAD SANJAYA STORAGE ON THIS FORUM?THEN WHY IS THERE A DEAD SANJAYA IN MY THREAD.
fair enough. (not sure I "want" it to be anything, though)I do like Finz. You might defend others here, in a like manner.Have a good night.
youre right...i would and i have.i have no beef with you, youre heart was in the right place.peace.

I was also mad when I went to general and saw this topic... I'm not even watching Tuesday's or Wednesday's show until Thursday with my wife on our TiVo.There is a TV and Movie forum where there is an American Idol thread where this could have been posted.Why would this not have been deleted? If it was moved, why was it moved to General OT and not TV/Movies? Either way, I don't get why it was not deleted.I read the TV/Movies forum every day after I watch certain shows (Lost, Office, Heros, etc) after I watch the shows on my TiVo... I have not had a problem with hearing about things important that happened because I don't open those threads until after I watch the show.