Sanjaya Lost !

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My problem with your response, Vatche, is that you reacted so strongly to me making a post. Frankly, I thought you were insulting me for even watching Idol. I had no idea and no way of knowing that you were angry about a spoiler.
this is unintentioally (I'll presume) hilarious.It's never ok for you to be treated like that... EVEN IF YOU KNEW.you are a good person.
What's the problem here? All that was said was that someone called Sanjaya lost. Finz didn't say who won, so surely that's still a surprise?I've never watched the show, but is this not a valid point?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! FINZ KNOWS WHO WINS TOO. WTF THIS IS BULLSHIT. THAT'S A GREAT POINT JAMES! PLEASE DON'T TELL US WEST COASTERS WHO WINS FINZ, THAT WILL MAKE ME EVEN MORE ****IN PISSED OFF.
it's the Oprahzation of Americait's not cool to be a gentleman or a man anymore.It's about feeeeeelings.
what are you talking about? my response had nothing to do with her sex...i wouldve responded the same way if it was a guy...youre making this out to be more than what it is...ya, maybe i shouldnt have reacted like that, ..i called her brainless and told her to stfu, and apoligized...but its not like i laid this viscious flame on her...."its never ok to be treated like that"?? LMAO...get real...she did a brainless thing and i called her brainless...wow, im such a petty punk.
what are you talking about? my response had nothing to do with her sex...
While I was speaking about your whining over Teresa's actions, not your reaction to Finz, with my Oprah comment...You make a point for me, there.Your reply should be different towards a lady, than say a 20 yr old man.You might want to slap your father if he did not teach you that.
While I was speaking about your whining over Teresa's actions, not your reaction to Finz, with my Oprah comment...You make a point for me, there.Your reply should be different towards a lady, than say a 20 yr old man.You might want to slap your father if he did not teach you that.
Amen.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! FINZ KNOWS WHO WINS TOO. WTF THIS IS BULLSHIT. THAT'S A GREAT POINT JAMES! PLEASE DON'T TELL US WEST COASTERS WHO WINS FINZ, THAT WILL MAKE ME EVEN MORE ****IN PISSED OFF.
Now that Sanjaya is off the show, we - the viewers - win!We don't have to see or hear him again.
if i had made a viscious and nasty comment, i would agree...but i called her brainless and asked her wht the f she was doing?same response i wouldve given anyone...but i like what youre doing...e heros are so cute.