Sanjaya Lost !

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rigged obv.
Thats what I'm thinking. Fuckin Seacrest couldnt take me getting so much attention.
Sanjaya was the prettiest one left! Who are we going to rub one off to now!?
I'll take that as a compliment.CALL ME. 555- SEXY.
how bout you do your job and delete this thread instead of "joining in on the fun".
I am a mod with a sense of humor. Why would I delete this thread? It's funny. But I will move it to Off Topic.
LOL @ this thread.i'm glad she spoiled whatever it is she spoiled. i don't know who sanjaya is, but my guess is it doesn't really matter.this thread rocks. i don't feel your pain yet boys, let it out.papa will give you a shoulder.
Have you lived on the moon the past 6 months? Sanjaya is huge man, friggin' huge. Like we're talking bigger than what's going on in Irag, huge.I now feel a void in my life.
Theresa! what the hell are you doing?the show still hasnt aired on the west coast...so you move it to off topic so MORE people see the spoiler?lol, wow.
You're taking this amazingly well.
You're taking this amazingly well.
im a fan of the show...i wait for it every week only to have it ruined 2 hrs before airing...are you a fan of any show that you watch regurarly? this wouldnt upset you ?

Vatche,I've always liked you.Yeah, I know... big woop.But man, you are a dick on this threadFirst, you don't even know Finz is a girl? A lady, i should say? (not saying ladies can't deserve heavy flaming)So ,she spoiled it. Chill.Accidents happenstfu and grow up.Are you 15 ?

heh, not even an apology...truly brainless.
It's a god damn reality show it's 6th incarnation full of half talented chucklefucks that the world as a whole scoffs at, and you're getting worked up.. Who's really brainless?"OMG SOR UNRINED MY NIGHT!!! MARIECN IDOLS SOIFAOMGFOGMAOZJFADSVMZXVDTARDAMENTS!"Shut the fuck up. Keep your stupid ass parked infront of your TV instead of your computer on American Idol from now on.
Vatche,I've always liked you.Yeah, I know... big woop.But man, you are a dick on this threadFirst, you don't even know Finz is a girl? A lady, i shoudl say?So ,she spoiled it. Chill.Accidents happenstfu and grow up.Are you 15 ?
He said it more eloquently.She's a lady. Watch your mouth.
It's a god damn reality show it's 6th incarnation full of half talented chucklefucks that the world as a whole scoffs at, and you're getting worked up.. Who's really brainless?"OMG SOR UNRINED MY NIGHT!!! MARIECN IDOLS SOIFAOMGFOGMAOZJFADSVMZXVDTARDAMENTS!"Shut the fuck up. Keep your stupid ass parked infront of your TV instead of your computer on American Idol from now on.TWO TIMES, NIGGA!
I used to think you were kind of a dick Erik, but you're growing on me.