Sanjaya Lost !

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't let me stand in your way.
235160.jpg"You are the sun You are the rain That makes my life this foolish game You need to know I love you so And I'd do it all again and again."
Vatche,I've always liked you.Yeah, I know... big woop.But man, you are a dick on this threadFirst, you don't even know Finz is a girl? A lady, i should say? (not saying ladies can't deserve heavy flaming)So ,she spoiled it. Chill.Accidents happenstfu and grow up.Are you 15 ?
i didnt tell her to "stfu" untill her response...no apology, snapping back at me, and on top of it all, she tried to steer this thread back on topic.
It's a god damn reality show it's 6th incarnation full of half talented chucklefucks that the world as a whole scoffs at, and you're getting worked up.. Who's really brainless?"OMG SOR UNRINED MY NIGHT!!! MARIECN IDOLS SOIFAOMGFOGMAOZJFADSVMZXVDTARDAMENTS!"Shut the fuck up. Keep your stupid ass parked infront of your TV instead of your computer on American Idol night then.
lol @ your concern of what i enjoy watching and lol@ you telling me i shouldnt be on my computer on idol night...im on a poker forum you stupid dumbfuck...not only on a poker forum, but the poker section of a poker forum...
i didnt tell her to "stfu" untill her response...no apology, snapping back at me, and on top of it all, she tried to steer this thread back on topic.lol @ your concern of what i enjoy watching and lol@ you telling me i shouldnt be on my computer on idol night...im on a poker forum you stupid dumbfuck...not only on a poker forum, but the poker section of a poker forum...
I can do this too..lol @ you being a tard.. lol @ you calling someone brainless because you got a 2 hour sneak peek.. lol @ your use of the @ symbol.. lol @ you using a 'double negative' of sorts with 'stupid dumb fuck '.. lol @ as opposed to a smart dumb fuck? lol @ you not understanding that sometimes things of wide appeal show up on popular internet forums.. lol @ you admitting to actually enjoying American Idol.. lol @ you being a virgin..Wanna know another secret? That A-Mak dude won the Protege 2..IT'S A FUCKING REALITY SHOW YOU STUPID BASTARD, IT CAN'T LAST FOREVER.
you know I was thinking of you as soon as someone started getting rough with Finz.such a petty punk that Vatche turned out to be.
Agreed.. Finz is much too sweet to be called brainless thrice over, and then told to shut the fuck up..
I can do this too..lol @ you being a tard.. lol @ you calling someone brainless because you got a 2 hour sneak peek.. lol @ your use of the @ symbol.. lol @ you using a 'double negative' of sorts with 'stupid dumb fuck '.. lol @ as opposed to a smart dumb fuck? lol @ you not understanding that sometimes things of wide appeal show up on popular internet forums.. lol @ you admitting to actually enjoying American Idol.. lol @ you being a virgin..Wanna know another secret? That A-Mak dude won the Protege 2..IT'S A FUCKING REALITY SHOW YOU STUPID BASTARD, IT CAN'T LAST FOREVER. Agreed.. Finz is much too sweet to be called brainless thrice over, and then told to shut the fuck up..
i get upset over what happened...i shouldnt be upset? or i shouldnt be a fan of the show? or i shouldnt be on a poker forum? what exactly is your argument?
i get upset over what happened...what exactly is your argument?
Point by point? i shouldnt be upset? Why would you be? I guess it's your right to be upset but, I don't see the point..meh..I'll call that a push.or i shouldnt be a fan of the show?For the life of me, I can't imagine why you would be. It's mind numbingly terrible, but, que sera sera..or i shouldnt be on a poker forum? This is where you're most confused, I think. You shouldn't be pissed that someone on a "poker forum"--one that regularly veers to topics of the real world, entertainment, news and otherwise--posted the results of a show that she saw in real time. If nothing else, why verbally abuse her for doing so? It makes you look bad, not her. Sure, she screwed up..but was your fucktardishness necessary? If you're that concerned with it, do what others do.. sequester yourself for a few hours. Otherwise, shut your mouth.

I'm objective so let me do this.Vatche- You are sort of right. She made a dumb mistake (regardless of how gay the show is ddidm) and the thread should have been deleted. You also way overreacted adn were way out of line, and you should apologize.Theresa-Not deleting the thread, and instead moving it so more people could see it is....wow.DDIDM- You are right that Vatche was out of line and it's just a dumb show. Finz/Theresa are both very nice people, so insulting them seems unecesary. I think this should about clear it up

I may be paraphrasing, and eric can speak for himself...But I think he's saying you pee while squatting.not sure, but that's how I read it.
You're kinda hot lately too.Yeah, yeah, I know...you're married. :club: