Sanjaya Lost !

If you can't see how your constant need to justify and explain is amusing then I can't help you. People push big, shiny red buttons because, well, they're big, shiny and red.
you havent liked me from day 1...ive asked you several times "why?"...you used to just ignore me everytime i brought it up...now at least you responded...your response had nothing to do with the question i asked, but at least it was a response.were getting somewhere, at this rate, ill know what your problem is with me withn the next 5 years. :club:
  • Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JoeyJoJo, Runthemover, Fryer and even Actuary win this thread. Although I didn't get the wikipedia joke thingy.Vatche, relax. Consider it a lesson learned. Dont go on the internet if something is that important to you. She was inconsiderate, but being an east coast resident myself, we really don't think about you all that much.Sorry.
It changed since last night.

I just read this whole thread while listening to Dylan sing Desolation Row.Seriously go back to the beginning and cue it up; much better than the Wizard of Oz/Pink Floyd combo.dkramer_Bob%20Dylan%20with%20Cigarette.jpg

ya, i like it...is this your flame? lol...so weak...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
No, it wasn't a flame. You make yourself look bad enough without me having to do a thing.
JoeyJoJo, Runthemover, Fryer and even Actuary win this thread. Although I didn't get the wikipedia joke thingy.Vatche, relax. Consider it a lesson learned. Dont go on the internet if something is that important to you. She was inconsiderate, but being an east coast resident myself, we really don't think about you all that much.Sorry.
I win. Yaaaaaaaaay.Bolded part: That's a fact. Or care. I can't wait to make a thread about the next "AI".Side note: Am I the only one that read "AI" the first time as Allen Iverson?
I just read this whole thread while listening to Dylan sing Desolation Row.Seriously go back to the beginning and cue it up; much better than the Wizard of Oz/Pink Floyd combo.
:club::D:D

Someone please PM Vatche the loser next week before it airs on west coast. Another thread would be cool, but apparently there are some American Idol fans that aren't incredibly detached from acceptable behavior, so no need to ruin it for them.I still think BKice's reaction was better, this is a close 2nd though.

JoeyJoJo, Runthemover, Fryer and even Actuary.
you seemed surprised?DDIM deserves mentionand Renae************************Vatche:you ever think people harrass you for their own amusment and it has nothing to do with their like/dislike of you?When I was in 7th grade, I was picked on by others on the basketball team. It upset me.Mom said "Why do you worry about them. You think they give you a second thought after practice"
On a related note, did anyone watch the Tonight Show ?Spoiler

Donny Osmond !

Brought me back to when I was the thirteen year old sobbing blond girl.....

Whoa...you're a SPOILER ALERT

girl?

Someone please PM Vatche the loser next week before it airs on west coast. Another thread would be cool, but apparently there are some American Idol fans that aren't incredibly detached from acceptable behavior, so no need to ruin it for them.I still think BKice's reaction was better, this is a close 2nd though.
im curious...what about my behavior did you find unacceptable?
No, it wasn't a flame. You make yourself look bad enough without me having to do a thing.I win. Yaaaaaaaaay.Bolded part: That's a fact. Or care. I can't wait to make a thread about the next "AI".Side note: Am I the only one that read "AI" the first time as Allen Iverson? :club::D:D
orly?well go ahead and do it...in fact, i dare you...again...i dare you to start a thread in gen po next week with the spoiler in the tittle.do it.you dont care, right? :)so do it.edit...do it.
I just read this whole thread while listening to Dylan sing Desolation Row.Seriously go back to the beginning and cue it up; much better than the Wizard of Oz/Pink Floyd combo.dkramer_Bob%20Dylan%20with%20Cigarette.jpg
Are they still selling postcards of the hanging?I just lost a fairly lage bet on how far I could get into this thread before I figured out who the **** Sanjaya was/is.