***official Fcp Heads-up Bracket Selection.

q you are killin my bracket man, i had you in the second round. it hurts.
i'm glad i skipped posting a bracket. i had me winning. i had him confused as planned, i think, but fubar'd my last hand.
  • Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAPPER DAN G VS. TROYOMAC4:00, 4:45, 5:30 PM (eastern)Come watch the show
Match 1-Troy in pwning fashionMatch 2-Troy in UBER-pwning fashion
DAPPER DAN G VS. TROYOMAC4:00, 4:45, 5:30 PM (eastern)Come watch the show
best of luck to both of you, i'll have to miss all afternoon matches as i'll be sleeping.

should be some interesting stuff today, gl everybody and make sure to post results in this thread so i can update the bracketand also for payouts we need to clairfy something..we cant just pay 6 spots, because how you do you determine who got 8th an dwho got 5th in the 3rd round?we need to either pay 4 or 8. just my 0.02

1st round- a__thekevlar__2 (bearsfan775)Vs myself Definately the hardest match draw for both of us from looking at the brackets unless I missed something.I can't wait till the 3rd one where we get actual seeds!When do you want to do this a__thekevlar__2?Good Luck! :D:D:D:D:club:
meh, i aint scurred. bring it :)

Do you have to have 2000 points in your account when you make a tourney, or just earned 2000 in your life? I have definitely earned it in my life, but I've also spent all of them on Sunday Million satellites haha

Do you have to have 2000 points in your account when you make a tourney, or just earned 2000 in your life? I have definitely earned it in my life, but I've also spent all of them on Sunday Million satellites haha
I have no clue. I have not earned 2000 points yet, so I would e-mail support about it, and if that doesn't work, ask someone on this forum to create 3 Private Tournaments for us.
I believe you just have to have earned atleast 2000 fpps in your "life"
How long does it take stars to set up a private tourny? More than an hour? As quick as 15-30 min?
You have to set one up an hour in advance

You could have took a big lead on me at one point in this tourney Dan... you saved me by not pushing at any point in this hand...also the river saved me from going all in..Seat 1: troyomac (2030 in chips) Seat 2: Dapper Dan G (970 in chips) Dapper Dan G: posts small blind 10troyomac: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to troyomac [3c 7h]Dapper Dan G: calls 10troyomac: checks *** FLOP *** [4h 6s 5h]troyomac: checks Dapper Dan G: checks *** TURN *** [4h 6s 5h] [Td]troyomac: bets 20Dapper Dan G: calls 20*** RIVER *** [4h 6s 5h Td] [3d]troyomac: bets 60Dapper Dan G: raises 100 to 160troyomac: raises 160 to 320Dapper Dan G: raises 210 to 530troyomac said, "****"troyomac said, "how sick if you have 78"troyomac: calls 210*** SHOW DOWN ***Dapper Dan G: shows [7c 8d] (a straight, Four to Eight)troyomac: shows [3c 7h] (a straight, Three to Seven)

Hey cwik. Don't know if you're around tonight, but I'm here if you want to get this thing going
Oh I didn't mention in my PM. I'll be back around 10pm pacific time, if you wanna go after then. (tonight)