***official Fcp Heads-up Bracket Selection.

Oh I didn't mention in my PM. I'll be back around 10pm pacific time, if you wanna go after then. (tonight)
Ya, that's a strong possibility. I gave you my email addy in the pm, drop me a line when you get in, I'll probably still be up (1am eastern here)
  • Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright I sent the message to support@pokerstars.com awhile ago and I still don't see my tourney up there. They sent me a message telling me I'm able to create private tourneys, so I sent them an email with the buyin, name, password, etc. and the tourney still isn't up there. Did I do something wrong?

alright I sent the message to support@pokerstars.com awhile ago and I still don't see my tourney up there. They sent me a message telling me I'm able to create private tourneys, so I sent them an email with the buyin, name, password, etc. and the tourney still isn't up there. Did I do something wrong?
you set the tourny up on your own...its the last option under the "requests" tab up top.
anyone talk to conor today? i hope he remembered we have matches tonight
hey sorry man , ya i just got a ride home from last night and was rushing the person so bad to get me home in time lol. gl in 5 minutes
everyone needs to pick their final 4s!
Final 4: Bankkilla, gilarenas, Troyomac and Fluffdog87. Finalists: Bankkilla vs gilarenas for a rematch between the Bobby Baldwin division rivals.Final Hand: Bankkilla's 23o "holds" up against gilarenas' KJ. You heard it here first! :club:
Final 4: Bankkilla, gilarenas, Troyomac and Fluffdog87. Finalists: Bankkilla vs gilarenas for a rematch between the Bobby Baldwin division rivals.Final Hand: Bankkilla's 23o AJ "holds" up against gilarenas' KJ. AA all in on a J high flop.You heard it here first! :club:
for old times sake. :D
You could have took a big lead on me at one point in this tourney Dan... you saved me by not pushing at any point in this hand...also the river saved me from going all in..Seat 1: troyomac (2030 in chips) Seat 2: Dapper Dan G (970 in chips) Dapper Dan G: posts small blind 10troyomac: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to troyomac [3c 7h]Dapper Dan G: calls 10troyomac: checks *** FLOP *** [4h 6s 5h]troyomac: checks Dapper Dan G: checks *** TURN *** [4h 6s 5h] [Td]troyomac: bets 20Dapper Dan G: calls 20*** RIVER *** [4h 6s 5h Td] [3d]troyomac: bets 60Dapper Dan G: raises 100 to 160troyomac: raises 160 to 320Dapper Dan G: raises 210 to 530troyomac said, "****"troyomac said, "how sick if you have 78"troyomac: calls 210*** SHOW DOWN ***Dapper Dan G: shows [7c 8d] (a straight, Four to Eight)troyomac: shows [3c 7h] (a straight, Three to Seven)
what a bad river card. it's too bad that you were that strong, i was just betting for value on the river. i probably could've doubled. oh well.
sure don't matter to me
im on super tilt. anymore looking at this thread wana do some micro flipaments come to table name: Comacina. ..... (didnt wanna start new topic and lots of ppl are constantly looking at this one) so ya im on super tilt and want to do flips..