***official Fcp Heads-up Bracket Selection.

I'm trying to get a hold of thestein to play tonight, gonna set up a few for tonight anyways and see what happens.He's in two tourneys on stars but sitting out for some reason. Hopefully we can get this done and do the final tomorrow so nobody has to play on Friday or Saturday night

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thestein 1 - bdc 0final hand AA < 45 stein calls a big 3 bet preflop, flops a pair and open ender, we get it all in, and he hits on the turn.well played stein, made a big comeback - down 2500-500 at one point, I got sloppy that one hand trying to bury you and the rest was downhill.Next match @ 1240. gl.

Stein 1 - bdc 1 Match 3 at 120amHad him down big again 2500-500, was starting the comeback again....Final hand Stein's KK < A9 aipf, flop A9x , no help on turn or river.Good luck Stein, these have been fun!

gg's steinstein > bdclast hand stein has 2 pairs to take down my ace rag that caught an ace on the flop, well played man, i didn't think you were gonna call the c/r there.what did you have on that hand where my 2 pairs got counterfeited?????????????????????????????????????? turned the whole match for me i thought :club:

who else do I ship to? I shipped 75 to bdc, but who else came in 3rd/4th? I'm lazy right now
2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: DoinSublime, gilbertologyI believe his sn is gilarenas. Might want to double check obv.Confirmed it is gilarenas
gg's steinstein > bdclast hand stein has 2 pairs to take down my ace rag that caught an ace on the flop, well played man, i didn't think you were gonna call the c/r there.what did you have on that hand where my 2 pairs got counterfeited?????????????????????????????????????? turned the whole match for me i thought :club:
ggs sirI made trip 3s on the river on that hand. You had me really confused on the last hand loledit: I'm ready to play saturday or sunday Iwu4u
ggs sirI made trip 3s on the river on that hand. You had me really confused on the last hand loledit: I'm ready to play saturday or sunday Iwu4u
Glad to know you only had a 3 there, I wouldn't have gotten much out of you anyway. I had you on a TPTK type hand, but either way I knew that 3 was death...lolBallsy call on the last hand too, don't know if I coulda pulled the trigger there. I just thought that I had been getting to you with my c/r's and would get more respect if (as was the case) I was behind.gl in the finals!

I can play on saturday only during the afternoon and sunday I can play pretty much all day except I might have a study session at night. How about we shoot for saturday afternoon maybe around 1 o'clock central.

Will you guys be sure to post when you play as soon as you know?It would be good to get some folks on the rail me thinks.

I'm trying to get this match set up and I've sent a couple of PM's to the stein but I haven't gotten a hold of him. Finals are coming up and probably the best time for me would be Monday night or wendsday but I just need stein to get in touch with me so if you know his aim screenname or anything let him know.

Alright everyone the final matches are scheduled for tonight at 11 o'clock eastern so come and rail if you feel like it. Stein the password is fcpfcp.
Bump for all who participated in the tourney, well, and for everyone else. Let's get a good rail tonight for these two!Someone ask stein tonight if he is playing in the next one? (no chat...)Tell him he has the last spot if he so wishes.Gl to you both!