***official Fcp Heads-up Bracket Selection.

My final 4 = XtheStein, DoinSublime( I think Troyomac could get upset in the first round), BearsFan... and OBV me... the other 4 that will be in the elite 8= Dapper Dan G, Moneyinbag,Jaysforlife, and fluff dog.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they had the payout established as top 6, but it seems that top 4 would make more sense here. What do you guys think?
top 4 makes sense, you have to win 3 hu's in a row to cash, just like in a standard HU Tourneyprizepool is 800$so like...1st 4002nd 2003rd 1004th 100seems fairor if we went with top 8..8-5 $254-3 $752 $2001 $350im good either way

championship game should be best of 5 in my opinion.. it'd be fun to have everyone on the rail for it and it would be very competitive.. plus the heads up people would be playing for a decent chunk of change.

championship game should be best of 5 in my opinion.. it'd be fun to have everyone on the rail for it and it would be very competitive.. plus the heads up people would be playing for a decent chunk of change.
it already is best of 5 :Peverything up to champ game is best of 3
Smythe Regional2. KevinJA8vs7. Dubey8989
You guys should also post FCP names so we know who to PMDubeym PM me to set something up. I can do one shortly or later tonight around 12:30-1am est
top 4 makes sense, you have to win 3 hu's in a row to cash, just like in a standard HU Tourneyprizepool is 800$so like...1st 4002nd 2003rd 1004th 100seems fairor if we went with top 8..8-5 $254-3 $752 $2001 $350im good either way
guys, lets sak up and make it winner take all.

picks.. ummmmmmm Smythe: Bull62 ... Patrick: fluffdog87 .... Adams: Troyomac ..... Norris: xthesteinx- and knollie if you read this PM me again on when you wanna start playing our matches

holla! just got back to school after being home from the weekend, checked the brackets, aaand - #1 seed is good
chuck, PM me when you are ready bro...and my brackethttp://img61.imageshack.us/img61/5352/bracketpa9.pngFinal FourBucketFCP, WhataRunAA, DoinSublime and BankKilla