***official Fcp Heads-up Bracket Selection.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When does everyone have to have their first match finished by?
I think we should start next round april 11th. And allow people untill around 6am est on the 11th to finish for the late nighters
seriously 84jr, cmon!!! I want to get into it. PM me when you get this, I'm sending you a PM also
got my $11 back, btw, thanksOk, here is a prob bet. How many bad beats will I take. Over/Under is set at 2 sw,
stein out first round, me out second? no no no
I'm an upset picking machine... if everyone picks stein or gil then I'm golden when I win... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

down 1 to rollin gamefeel like I was held over all tourney (he may tell u differently)got it all in 88<AK A on flop gg gonna need 2 straight

Pay 6 375/175/100/100/25/25 Thought we already agreed on this 1-2 days ago, lol.Gl All! :D:D:D:D:club:

1st round- a__thekevlar__2 (bearsfan775)Vs myself Definately the hardest match draw for both of us from looking at the brackets unless I missed something.I can't wait till the 3rd one where we get actual seeds!When do you want to do this a__thekevlar__2?Good Luck! :D:D:D:D:club:

1st round- a__thekevlar__2 (bearsfan775)Vs myself Definately the hardest match draw for both of us from looking at the brackets unless I missed something.I can't wait till the 3rd one where we get actual seeds!When do you want to do this a__thekevlar__2?Good Luck! :D:D:D:D:club:
i definitely think you two got the hardest round match-up followed by myself vs. thestein.thestein: just pm me here when you want to set these up. i'll try pm'ing you.bdc: i will work on some stuff tomorrow, but just let me know what games you want and we'll work on some odds. believe it boys. i'm the dark horse. if this was any other game but NLHE, i'd take myself vs. the field at even money, but at NLHE you guys stand a chance. :)
i definitely think you two got the hardest round match-up followed by myself vs. thestein.
yeeeesh i would have to agree with your statement. i think in both brackets, winner of these two matches has to be a fav to win their side.gl to all of you, my final four is troyo,steiner,bears,and gilarenas. but i think anybody could win this. anybody but me cuz im not in.

Anyone could win this thing. We should do this monthly or something.Have an end of year leaderboard. Rankings, etc. I think that would be much more fun then the Neg-O that they have on Wed.

Anyone could win this thing. We should do this monthly or something.Have an end of year leaderboard. Rankings, etc. I think that would be much more fun then the Neg-O that they have on Wed.
anyone but me...gg rollinsmoked in 2 straight. Dont think I even led once in either match. Very frustrating. GL everyone
anyone but me...gg rollinsmoked in 2 straight. Dont think I even led once in either match. Very frustrating. GL everyone
gg man if u wanna know any hh's just pm me and i'll pm u back. right before the blinds moved up to 50/100 when i was bb i had JJ =/
Pay 6 375/175/100/100/25/25 Thought we already agreed on this 1-2 days ago, lol.Gl All! :D:D:D:D:club:
I just don't get why you would pay 6? Shouldn't it be top 4 or top 8 considering two people that lose in the elite 8 but get lucky by going later then the other 2 people?
I just don't get why you would pay 6? Shouldn't it be top 4 or top 8 considering two people that lose in the elite 8 but get lucky by going later then the other 2 people?
I'm pretty sure that 5-8 would randomly play each other for the buy in back...