Official Jc "prtypsux" Alvarado Wpt Tv Final Table Thread

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They don't really have much info on him Im sure as he is rather new to the circuit, in general they discount the unknowns whenever a poker show is handicapping a FT. On that note I dont think the players will be writing him off if they have played with him much and if they do it could be a costly mistake.
Yea you know. The whole unknown quantitiy thing may really play to his advantage. Too passive lol thats funny.

Personally, I just want to see his hole cards. It could be a VERY interesting broadcast if he plays true "JCPoker" at the tv table.

Enough of all this "what should JC wear" talk. It's clear he should wear a bandana covering his nose and mouth, and encourage Mike Sexton to refer to him as Alvarado the Desperado.
screw that, he should just be naked. or soaking wet in honor of all the mexicans that crossed the rio grande :club:
Enough of all this "what should JC wear" talk. It's clear he should wear a bandana covering his nose and mouth, and encourage Mike Sexton to refer to him as Alvarado the Desperado.
That's actually got a nice ring to it: JC "The Desperado" AlvaradoBy the way, good luck again.
I just listened to the pokerwire show and everybody picked JC to finished 4th :club: hes 2nd in chips right now.... c'mon give me a break. I guess you cant blame them, they just have no idea that this kid is capable of... my prediction for JC? 650k and a wpt titleTID!!!
I think that they all had really good things to say about JC Alvarado. I would imagine a Handicapper would give an edge to the expeirenced players. It isn't really an insult for them to pick Pham and Tran ahead of him.I like their description of JC's game. Joe Seebok talked about him seeing JC play AK and 89 the same way preflop. He says it is really difficult to put him on a hand. They also mentioned how he seldom shows down a hand but manages to accumalate a lot of chips. I think those are both very strong compliments.That being said, I personally think that him being a relative unknown is a huge advantage. He most likely has far more info on the rest of the table then they have on him. I expect it to come down to a battle ofthe JC's.
I think that they all had really good things to say about JC Alvarado. I would imagine a Handicapper would give an edge to the expeirenced players. It isn't really an insult for them to pick Pham and Tran ahead of him.I like their description of JC's game. Joe Seebok talked about him seeing JC play AK and 89 the same way preflop. He says it is really difficult to put him on a hand. They also mentioned how he seldom shows down a hand but manages to accumalate a lot of chips. I think those are both very strong compliments.That being said, I personally think that him being a relative unknown is a huge advantage. He most likely has far more info on the rest of the table then they have on him. I expect it to come down to a battle ofthe JC's.
link please?- Jordan

Good luck JC, take it down for FCP!!This is ****ing amazing, can't wait for the ft to start!!I may aswell make my usual wrong predictions...6th Hom5th Wong4th Tran3rd Phamand then Seif and JC will battle heads up. Of course with the WPT final table, the only prediction I'm confident of is Hom finishing 6th. Not sure who'll win heads up:flipping coin:ZOMG, the coin said JC will win it...

hmm, wouldn't his nickname just be, prtypsux?and lol at almost every nickname suggested being of spanish/mexican influence.- Jordan
you have to represent if you are a latino! Sounds much better than JC "the greek" Alvarado
-wouldn't that be cool if JC made a play with the krablar, and threw up a little "pinch pinch" for all of us over here at FCP..
Alvarado Dances a Jig JC Alvarado raises to 45,000 from middle position, and Mark Seif makes the call out of the big blind. The flop comes 995 and Seif checks. Alvarado puts out a bet of 85,000 and Seif raises to 250,000. Alvarado instantly pushes all-in and Seif goes into the tank for almost 5 minutes and eventually folds. JC tables K3 offsuit and does a little dance with his hands in imitation of a crab. His supporters go wild.
Alvarado Dances a Jig JC Alvarado raises to 45,000 from middle position, and Mark Seif makes the call out of the big blind. The flop comes 995 and Seif checks. Alvarado puts out a bet of 85,000 and Seif raises to 250,000. Alvarado instantly pushes all-in and Seif goes into the tank for almost 5 minutes and eventually folds. JC tables K3 offsuit and does a little dance with his hands in imitation of a crab. His supporters go wild.
Just the title mad me laugh plus having zoidberg_dance_animate.gif in your sig