Dear Nikki

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok...most ppl i told this said shes jus being nic..but they were all guys...i need you nikki!Ive known this one waitress at my pub for a long time now..just over 8 months the skinny:shes 1 yrs younfer than me..knows me and what im about...shes always a waittress and never a bartender, and i always sit or stnad atthe bar (thats just how i roll)several times now wheni leave she'll come over and say gn and give me a peck on the cheeckthen she invited me to her mem day party..i thoguht id see all th staff and the pub regulars there..but no..ontle 5 or so.... all new ppl to me...was v fun thothen 2 weeks ago...she kisses me a bit on mouht as im leaving....i was too shocked to say anything..i just kept waling...lots of times we'll both be leaning on edge of bar when its slot..and she'll sidle up next to e and nuge me..then say heya couple times now..shes invited me out (by phone or text ) to meet her ans her frineds..ive gone a couple timeson monday ight..righ before i cashed out..she slips me 5$ and says..have one on meim sooo confused..i getting all the right signals..but many of my fiends are like....shes just bing niceedit: ill mention another thing..she has some semi-ex-bf hang around sometimes..she talk with him...and jokes..but what would this matter is she is doing all this?help Nikki!?
Take her to poundtown. And don't worry about ex boyfriends.

Dear Nikki:Is it considered cheating on the following scenarios?- going to a strip club- multiple lap dances in succession with the same stripper- being grinded while she's on top of you (flesh on flesh)- being given a hand job during the lap dance- and finally, shooting your loadKeep in mind, no penetration!

ok...most ppl i told this said shes jus being nic..but they were all guys...i need you nikki!Ive known this one waitress at my pub for a long time now..just over 8 months the skinny:shes 1 yrs younfer than me..knows me and what im about...shes always a waittress and never a bartender, and i always sit or stnad atthe bar (thats just how i roll)several times now wheni leave she'll come over and say gn and give me a peck on the cheeckthen she invited me to her mem day party..i thoguht id see all th staff and the pub regulars there..but no..ontle 5 or so.... all new ppl to me...was v fun thothen 2 weeks ago...she kisses me a bit on mouht as im leaving....i was too shocked to say anything..i just kept waling...lots of times we'll both be leaning on edge of bar when its slot..and she'll sidle up next to e and nuge me..then say heya couple times now..shes invited me out (by phone or text ) to meet her ans her frineds..ive gone a couple timeson monday ight..righ before i cashed out..she slips me 5$ and says..have one on meim sooo confused..i getting all the right signals..but many of my fiends are like....shes just bing niceedit: ill mention another thing..she has some semi-ex-bf hang around sometimes..she talk with him...and jokes..but what would this matter is she is doing all this?help Nikki!?
Christian, honey, Git r' done!
oh, don't talk to me about missed opportunities
Damn.
Dear Nikki:Is it considered cheating on the following scenarios?- going to a strip club- multiple lap dances in succession with the same stripper- being grinded while she's on top of you (flesh on flesh)- being given a hand job during the lap dance- and finally, shooting your loadKeep in mind, no penetration!
Would your wife/gf be angry if you told her about this? What constitutes fidelity or infidelity in a relationship is something the parties involved have to work out. The scenarios you described aren't something I would consider cheating in my own relationship. That being said, my husband can have sex with whomever he pleases, so don't take my definition of infidelity as your own without first consulting your partner. Penetration or not, I think this stretches the definition of monogamy to breaking. Is your relationship considered monogamous by her?Is she cool with you going to strip clubs? If she's not, the lap dances and hand job are going to be not cool at all with her.
Would you consider it cheating if a half naked, well oiled man rubbed his thigh between your wife/gf's thigh while she humped his leg, rubbing her clit all over his bulging thigh, untill she came uncontrollably, would that be cheating?

I think my definition of cheating is doing something that you wouldn't want your spouse to find out about. Even if that means illicit emails to another girl or whatever. If your hiding something because you think it's wrong and you wouldn't want your g/f to find out or even be doing that same type of thing without you knowing, then it's cheating. Plain and simple.There is nothing wrong with having tiny secrets that you dont tell your spouse, but if it involves something of a sexual nature or it involves the opposite sex, it probably isn't a great idea. You can cheat on someone without ever having sex.

Damn.
Yes. Not my finest moment.
That being said, my husband can have sex with whomever he pleases, so don't take my definition of infidelity as your own without first consulting your partner.
Really? Hi, Dave :club:
Nikki,Is it normal to have a full erection even after you bust a nut?
I don't think Nikki's strap on ever goes soft.
-no-no-no-yes-yesCheating has a pretty standardized definition. Lap dances, etc, are not cheating. However, that doesn't mean you can just go out and do things like that and not expect any repercussions. It will depend on the girl. The bottom two are absolutely cheating, no discussion necessary. However, some girls are open to things like that in their relationship, and some are not. It's all female-specific so discuss it with your partner. The person who said don't do anything you wouldn't be completely comfortable with her finding out has a good idea.
Yes. Having an erection doesn't have any direct connection with busting a nut. You get an erection when you're aroused, it's just that most of the time, busting a nut kind of centers you to a point where you aren't really aroused anymore. If you bust and are still aroused, for whatever reason, you can definitely keep the erection.
I think it's not uncommon. It certainly is convenient for a girl who's multi-orgasmic.
-no-no-no-yes-yesCheating has a pretty standardized definition. Lap dances, etc, are not cheating. However, that doesn't mean you can just go out and do things like that and not expect any repercussions. It will depend on the girl. The bottom two are absolutely cheating, no discussion necessary. However, some girls are open to things like that in their relationship, and some are not. It's all female-specific so discuss it with your partner. The person who said don't do anything you wouldn't be completely comfortable with her finding out has a good idea.Yes. Having an erection doesn't have any direct connection with busting a nut. You get an erection when you're aroused, it's just that most of the time, busting a nut kind of centers you to a point where you aren't really aroused anymore. If you bust and are still aroused, for whatever reason, you can definitely keep the erection.
No, no it doesn't. For some, flirting and im/text flirting is infidelity. For some you have to carry on a love relationship to be unfaithful and everything in between. Yes, most people agree that screwing someone else is infidelity, but some don't and for some, it doesn't take that much.Mr. Magee said it best.
  • 4 weeks later...

Dear Nikki,Hi, I'm in a current crisis with whether to/not to shave my leg(s).Synopsis - I had been a morbidly obese individual and along the way I generated Type II Diabetes, At some point (2002-ish) I noticed my left leg had stopped growing hair and my right leg continued to grow some limited amounts, though patchy at best.In the last three years I've worked feverishly to get my weight and diabetes under control, and I might add, mission accomplished on those two fronts.My right leg has re-generated more growth (largely due to lots of exercise/circulation) and my left leg has stayed dormant, still. I am now well-tanned and have killer leg/calf muscles. I'm out in public much more often as I ride about 100+ miles and walk another 30+ a week. In short, people look at this oddity. A good friend I ride with mentioned it today.Admittedly, I purchased my first package of disposables on the way home. I'm froze like a deer in the headlights over all this.help.tips ??garotte myself ??Thanks,Pensive In Pa.

Dear Nikki,Hi, I'm in a current crisis with whether to/not to shave my leg(s).Synopsis - I had been a morbidly obese individual and along the way I generated Type II Diabetes, At some point (2002-ish) I noticed my left leg had stopped growing hair and my right leg continued to grow some limited amounts, though patchy at best.In the last three years I've worked feverishly to get my weight and diabetes under control, and I might add, mission accomplished on those two fronts.My right leg has re-generated more growth (largely due to lots of exercise/circulation) and my left leg has stayed dormant, still. I am now well-tanned and have killer leg/calf muscles. I'm out in public much more often as I ride about 100+ miles and walk another 30+ a week. In short, people look at this oddity. A good friend I ride with mentioned it today.Admittedly, I purchased my first package of disposables on the way home. I'm froze like a deer in the headlights over all this.help.tips ??garotte myself ??Thanks,Pensive In Pa.
I know I'm not Nikki.. but do NOT shave your legs with cheap disposables.Use a Mach III or equivalent razor...
wtf? THIS is where you're posting!?!?
Would you consider it cheating if a half naked, well oiled man rubbed his thigh between your wife/gf's thigh while she humped his leg, rubbing her clit all over his bulging thigh, untill she came uncontrollably, would that be cheating?
but just half naked right?
HAHAHA. yes, this side of the forum rocks!! lots of fun
HAHAHA. yes, this side of the forum rocks!! lots of fun
Dear Pip,First, congratulations on getting your weight and diabetes under control. That is a huge accomplishment. I'm okay with using a disposable razor to shave your legs. Use shaving cream if you want it to be a really smooth shave. Be careful around the knees and the ankle bones. If you can shave your face, shaving your legs should be no problem. Long strokes with a sharp razor (I'd say use it about 4 times and pitch it after, if you want to be sure) should do the trick. You'll likely have to do this every other day if you want to avoid unsightly stubble.Other options:Nair cream: I've used the bikini line kind with good results. The leg kind should work fine if you follow the instructions. Professional Waxing at a salon: You'll have perfectly smooth legs for longer than the couple of days you get with shaving. The downsides are the cost and the temporary pain of having your leg hair ripped out. If you choose this option after you've shaved, you'll have to wait a week or so before the hair is long enough to wax. I DO NOT recommend a home waxing kit. They are messy, tedious, and time consuming and the results aren't as good. Also, if you heat the wax too much, accidentally, you risk burning yourself very seriously. The cold wax kits are completely useless. Don't waste your money.Good luck to you, sir. Let me know how things work out.Nik
Dear Nikki,Glad to see you're still around the forum. Why don't you travel to the other parts of FCP anymore?Remember the days you'd post interesting pix for discussion such as here:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=83674- fleung
I check other bits of the forum sometimes. I don't really have any new pics of the professional sort. I need to have some new ones taken since I lost all the weight. If I get them done, I'll put them here.The Army thread takes up most of my posting time as usual.
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Nikki, 1st time poster in this thread!!!!!!Met some girl at the bar last night, She seemed to like me, we danced, i got her number no problem everything seemed good.I was half cut and i'm pretty sure she wasn't drunk which is a good thing! ( cuz she will remember me hopefully )I've already tried calling her 2wice today, both times it went to her voicemail. I Don't want to seem desperate and call a a ton and then she looks at her phone and see's i've tried calling her a million times.Anyways, whats the standard rule? I've heard never call her the next day? is that true? Should i wait until tomorrow to try again? what if she doesn't answer tomorrow? call back again or wait till the next day.lol lots of questions,, thanks a bunch!Mark.

Hey Nikki, 1st time poster in this thread!!!!!!Met some girl at the bar last night, She seemed to like me, we danced, i got her number no problem everything seemed good.I was half cut and i'm pretty sure she wasn't drunk which is a good thing! ( cuz she will remember me hopefully )I've already tried calling her 2wice today, both times it went to her voicemail. I Don't want to seem desperate and call a a ton and then she looks at her phone and see's i've tried calling her a million times.Anyways, whats the standard rule? I've heard never call her the next day? is that true? Should i wait until tomorrow to try again? what if she doesn't answer tomorrow? call back again or wait till the next day.lol lots of questions,, thanks a bunch!Mark.
ur avatar suits you
You've already fucked up. Calling twice the next day. No good, sir.Should have waited until Thursday. And only call once. Leave a message. She'll call back if interested.
You've already fucked up. Calling twice the next day. No good, sir.Should have waited until Thursday. And only call once. Leave a message. She'll call back if interested.
Really, thursday? 5 days seems like a long time to wait to call her. Prob just gonna call her tomorrow and leave a message if she doesn't answer then leave it up to her i guess.