I Think I May Have Gotten My Girlfirend Pregnant

being married for 20+ years and having 2 kids is being a slut?interesting
Yes.or:I don't believe that such an elderly woman can accurately recall her MOOD SWINGS from 20 years ago at the drop of a preggo mention
  • Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This one time (yes, at band camp, shut up) I was tittie-fucking this chick and she was all, "Oh baby, I want you to come on me," and I figured why not, it's far enough away. So she was sitting up wit

being married for 20+ years and having 2 kids is being a slut?interesting
Any woman, no matter her age, who has a child, no matter the circumstances, is a slut. Except my mom, who is coincidentally exempt.Wang

Talked to my mom, my coworker who had 6 kids, my mother in law, and a 2 friends of ours that have kids. Not one said that they had increased mood swings PRIOR to missing their rag. They all agreed that about 4 months in they were moody. Don't they fucking teach you kids anything in health class anymore. This topic is filled with so much misinformation is actually saddens me.

Talked to my mom, my coworker who had 6 kids, my mother in law, and a 2 friends of ours that have kids. Not one said that they had increased mood swings PRIOR to missing their rag. They all agreed that about 4 months in they were moody. Don't they fucking teach you kids anything in health class anymore. This topic is filled with so much misinformation is actually saddens me.
Just wondering...how did you ask this to these two?"Did you have increased mood swings PRIOR to missing your rag?"
Just wondering...how did you ask this to these two?"Did you have increased mood swings PRIOR to missing your rag?"
LOLNo, just asked them if they experienced more intense mood swings prior to missing their first period the 4 times they were pregnant.
Any woman, no matter her age, who has a child, no matter the circumstances, is a slut. Except my mom, who is coincidentally exempt.Wang
Your mom is the slutiest slutbag of all the sluts.
I have a feeling this story is gonna end with "She was pregnant but had a miscarriage."Not because she really did, you see, but because they're 100% convinced that she is.
I concur, and am starting to question the integrity of this thread.
My wife wishes she could go through it. It's getting annoying month after month. :club:
I was off the pill for six months before I became pregnant. That was how it went with both my boys. Eddie,How soon until her period is officially "late"?Nik
I concur, and am starting to question the integrity of this thread.
Me too, I was thinking of starting a poll. I like Kev though so I will hold off on the hilliarity for now.
so.....this sucksSo apparently her period was suppose to be on the 5th......meaning she is now 11 days late. Im having her take a test ASAP
11 days late? That's it?I've had worse scares... of course, she was a pretty ****ed up girl who was never on time in the first place and always had to tell me about it. God, wtf was I thinking?
so.....this sucksSo apparently her period was suppose to be on the 5th......meaning she is now 11 days late. Im having her take a test ASAP
Punch her in the fucking stomach already.